Police arrest 2 in string of gas thefts

Police arrest 2 in string of gas thefts

There are 10 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 16, 2008, titled Police arrest 2 in string of gas thefts. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Police said they are closing in on a ring of gas-siphoning thieves who are targeting gasoline stations in Casselberry .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

mrw87

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Apr 17, 2008
you know its funny how we rely on th news to give us facts, not blows things out of proportion... that police officer was not ran over he tried to reach inside the vehicle(whit f-150) and the guy drove off that's how he hurt his arm.... and no i wasn't buying gas i was buying a water out of the store... and secondly, brinson and harris were not the ring leaders i saw everything.....
free0ne

Winter Park, FL

#2 Apr 19, 2008
there is no ring cops are retarted and no sophisticatd device lol!!!!!!!!!!
Citco

Winter Garden, FL

#3 Apr 23, 2008
wat u talkin bout homie? teach me a lil some some bruh bruh!
free0ne wrote:
there is no ring cops are retarted and no sophisticatd device lol!!!!!!!!!!
allthiefsshouldr ot

Orlando, FL

#4 May 13, 2008
alvin hollinger and patrick silfrain...enough said...do your work police...these two stole a portable diesel tank from publix distribution in orlando, and have been at this scam for a while now. It was NOT an elaborate scheme, those two guys are dumb criminals. They both have multiple felonies between the two of them.
john mater

Apopka, FL

#5 Jun 19, 2008
if alvin and his buddy are doing this there are the robinhoods of the 20th century my hat goes off to them its about time some body stood up for the people its the government they are the real crimnals they are robbing us by putting the gas prices at almost 5 dollars a gallon whos knows maybe this will be the start of a civil rights movenment
HUM

Sevierville, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2008
Maybe some crooked cops are involved with this crime? NEVER TRUST A COP!
Amazing

Mount Dora, FL

#7 Jun 19, 2008
What's that? The police arrested two oil company execs for stealing from the public?

Oh... no- I guess I read it wrong....:-)

Well, I can dream, can't I?
mark

Miami, FL

#8 Oct 12, 2012
those cops are full of it .....tryna get there name out there like they hit the jack pot ..wen really and trully the jack pot it at the police station
terance

Miami, FL

#9 Oct 12, 2012
hmmm you cops are hidding something huh
Latrell Silfrain

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Jun 11, 2014
My fiancÚ did the time for this crime. But the police really over exadrarated. He didn't run any one over. Including the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Curious 1,644,220
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SelfRefutingClima... 64,173
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Joy 514,600
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 98,594
Mark wayne linger 14 hr Starcevic 3
News Tampa Bay named top spring break destination (Mar '15) 15 hr Christie Taylor 8
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu The Peoples Media 3,012

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages