Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

BITCH IS GUILTY AS SIN AND KARMA IS COMING FOR HER--BE AFRAID, CASEY, VERY AFRAID!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad you were there to see her commit the crime and could shed some light for everyone.
Its a mad mad world

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Who ever really sees the murderer commit his/her crime? That rarely ever happens because the murderer doesn't want any witnesses. Evidence, facts, even strong circumstantial evidence, are what tie the perpetrator to his/her crime. He/she will lie, make up stories/ theories, and/or blame others including bogus assailants who don't exist. Although suspicious behavior and lying is not exact proof of guilt; it is still very telling when combined with all the evidence. An intelligent analytical jury is what's needed to comprehend the information presented to them; and to exact an intelligent and fair judgement and/or conviction.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

You poor saps are all media W40r3z…you’ve all been brainwashed by the sensationalism of the media. Maybe she did it, maybe she didn’t. All you have is media guilt and ZERO common sense and intellect.
lindalu

San Pablo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

cats rule wrote:
you have got to be kidding.what kind of mother goes out dancing and bar hopping when their child is missing????you idiot.not to mention she wont help the search team or the police.does this sound like a woman who wants to find her child?and what about all the lies she told?and all the stuff she stole from her grandparents, mother and friends.this woman is a full blown psychopath.and how many women go 31 plus days without reporting their child missing???hell my cat was missing for a few hours and my whole family was in the car looking for him.the only up side to this whole mess is that caylee is with god now and out of the hands of that crazy evil family...u make me sick.id like to meet you.just to punch you in the face
And gets a tatoo proclaiming shes living the good life, all the while she knows Caylee is dead. Casey murdered Caylee

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

You're a media puppet.
maddy

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

this is so tru she deserves to get hit in the face multipule times!!!!!!!!!!
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

You ain't maddy, fcking poser!
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

BTW, this thread is S T U P I D !!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

It's been a long time since I've had an update on this thread. At this point all this is over, so I guess it is stupid and irrelevant now. My only point on here is that the law voted her innocent and we need to accept that and quit acting like we were there and really knew what happened.
southerngirl wrote:
BTW, this thread is S T U P I D !!!

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Matt from Columbus wrote:
It's been a long time since I've had an update on this thread. At this point all this is over, so I guess it is stupid and irrelevant now. My only point on here is that the law voted her innocent and we need to accept that and quit acting like we were there and really knew what happened.<quoted text>
Gfy Dayz
Texas Not Tavares

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure someone will make this go POOF, but until then, ENJOY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,241 - 5,252 of5,252
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••