Ticked off!

There are 31 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Ticked off!. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

To the person that complained about people shuffling their feet. My husband has Parkinson's and that is the way he walks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sox

AOL

#26 Apr 24, 2009
J MAN wrote:
The people who are this stressed about people letting their cats loose need to relax and do what I do... Have a .22 rifle loaded and ready. I've gotten about half a dozen in the past year on my property, a few more and I can make a matching cat-skin hat and coat.
That would be so nice. Then you can show everyone what a P u s s y you really are.
Gee Whiz

Orlando, FL

#27 Apr 24, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't get eough of me, huh, granny.
I'm not old enough to be a Granny, but if I was, what is wrong with that? What happened to the (I Love Tonka with the kid's picture), did you get yourself in trouble and have to change it.
LCR

Zephyrhills, FL

#28 Apr 24, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are misinterpreting. There is no hate on cats. There is hate on people letting their cats roam free. People letting there cats loose and getting angry when a car runs them over. In general, most people do not let their dogs loose in this manner and therefore, it is not an issue when it comes to dogs and dog owners.
No, I get it. And yes, cats should always be kept inside. I was referring to the fact that inevitably on the "cat" subject some dolts come on here talking about eating them, killing them, "other white meat" etc. etc. You don't see that response about dogs. Double standard.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#29 Apr 24, 2009
Gee Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not old enough to be a Granny, but if I was, what is wrong with that? What happened to the (I Love Tonka with the kid's picture), did you get yourself in trouble and have to change it.
Nope. Just felt like changing it. Where's YOUR picture? Oh, that's right. You don't have one. You're too much of a pu--y to keep a consistent profile. Just keep changing your name and launching attacks. But you're pretty transparent Granny.

Since: Jan 09

Deltona, FL

#30 Apr 24, 2009
SoSumi wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody missed the "Ticked Off" from Wed. Apr. 22. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/lifes... . There are a few different subjects mentioned, but hardly any comments made. You're right though, today's column is just the same old same old thing, except maybe for the guy passing on the right.
I check ticked off everyday......and I even missed that one! Thanks for putting the link up!

Since: Jan 09

Deltona, FL

#31 Apr 24, 2009
Sox wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be so nice. Then you can show everyone what a P u s s y you really are.
LMAO!!!! Good one!
Gee Whiz

Orlando, FL

#32 Apr 24, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just felt like changing it. Where's YOUR picture? Oh, that's right. You don't have one. You're too much of a pu--y to keep a consistent profile. Just keep changing your name and launching attacks. But you're pretty transparent Granny.
And you are the most sarcastic b i t c h that has ever posted. Have a great rest of the day being mad at everyone. I sure feel sorry for your immediate family. You must put them through h e l l .
diamond girl

Redwood Falls, MN

#33 Apr 24, 2009
My cat would never get run over in a Publix parking lot.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#34 Apr 24, 2009
Gee Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the most sarcastic b i t c h that has ever posted. Have a great rest of the day being mad at everyone. I sure feel sorry for your immediate family. You must put them through h e l l .
Toodles. Head on back to the bush you hide behind.
Um Hmm

Orlando, FL

#35 Apr 24, 2009
Today's ticked off officially bites. I'm sick of hearing about loose cats already and seeing cat fights between posters about who's the biggest know it all. Sheesh.
Gary

Eustis, FL

#36 Apr 24, 2009
Cindy K wrote:
<quoted text>If they are YOUR cats, YOU should take care of them-indoors. Don't expect everyone else in the neighborhood to support and put up with your pets!
Hey, can you give me your address?

I'll personally come over and crap in your yard after a very large meal, of course.

you'll feel so much better to have more things to complain about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 min barefoot2626 1,362
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Henry 1,395,556
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 11 min Rainbow Kid 963
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,099
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 14 min WeTheSheeple 312
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,023
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,678
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages