Storms leave swath of damage across C...

Storms leave swath of damage across Central Florida

There are 27 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 20, 2009, titled Storms leave swath of damage across Central Florida. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Some residents across Central Florida are waking up this morning to flooding, downed trees and damaged roofs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Come together or die together!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#22 May 21, 2009
Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're saying you have vegetables coming into your house??...very strange.
LMAO....you got me on that one. LEEKS LEAKS LOL

Since: Oct 08

Orlando

#23 May 21, 2009
MseanK wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....you got me on that one. LEEKS LEAKS LOL
Man, I was going to buy some from you, I love leek soup & leeks are great for weight loss.
sports fan

AOL

#24 May 21, 2009
Was there any damage in Clermont along Rt. 27 ?
antonebraga

United States

#25 May 22, 2009
I don't have all the answers, but I do have this one on disaster preparedness/recovery:

A letter pertaining to disaster (hurricane, earthquake, tornado, flood, fire, etc.) has been sent to President Obama on behalf of all insurance policyholders. As a matter of transparency on the record of insurance consumer protection, any response by President Obama will be posted on the following Website for review: www.disasterprepared.net/president.html

Qui potest et debet vetare, jubet:(Law Maxim)
HE WHO CAN AND OUGHT TO FORBID A THING [IF HE DO NOT FORBID IT] DIRECTS IT

Location hidden

#26 May 22, 2009
Madame Delphi wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I was going to buy some from you, I love leek soup & leeks are great for weight loss.
I could grow some for you if you like.
I'm sure they would grow quickly with all of this rain. As of now, I am growing Concord grapes and Pomegranates.

Since: Oct 08

Orlando

#27 May 22, 2009
MseanK wrote:
<quoted text>
I could grow some for you if you like.
I'm sure they would grow quickly with all of this rain. As of now, I am growing Concord grapes and Pomegranates.
Good stuff! Oh crap, it's raining again.

Location hidden

#28 May 22, 2009
Madame Delphi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff! Oh crap, it's raining again.
No rain here since last night. I have a guy coming out to look at my media room next week. Hopefully he will be able to fix the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RoxLo 1,261,670
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 58 min Murphey_Law 501,318
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Milee 18,318
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Milee 72,414
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr OzRitz 54,328
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 97,442
Does the Civil Disobedience Involve Robbing Sto... 15 hr Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages