The Amazing Race: Orlandoa s Ericka D...

The Amazing Race: Orlandoa s Ericka Dunlap says she has regrets about strenuous contest

There are 4 comments on the The TV Guy story from Dec 23, 2009, titled The Amazing Race: Orlandoa s Ericka Dunlap says she has regrets about strenuous contest. In it, The TV Guy reports that:

Orlando native Ericka Dunlap and husband Brian Kleinschmidt say taking part in "The Amazing Race" was an overall good experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The TV Guy.

hezekiah manigo

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 26, 2010
first i want to say it' wonderful the idea of two black on black beautiful women winning miss america erika harold and then ericka dunlap. but also with ericka dunlap coming from orlando florida like one of my favorite actresses delta burke you wre the first black miss florida to become miss america as well a change in the pageant. to me your win with the fireworks's going off on t.v and your red carpet walk onto the miss america stage was like a first class welcoming to your being crowned miss america i love you i saw and rutted mind bongongully for you to win. you beautiful black women.
hezekiah manigo

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jan 27, 2010
ericka what i want to say today is the dress you wore the night you were crowned miss america m,ade you shine like a emblem of black beauty. the bright yellow contrasted with your ebony black skin so well you wre gorgeous just like the discussed. but i can't help but wonder with debbye turner a black women crowning a black women kimberly aiken the youngest miss america and you and erika harold black on black miss america's. is the pageant going to do somthing special for the 100th miss america pageant because you are all part of that great history doing what you all did or will it be next year because black on black miss america's is something with the history of the pageant.
hezekiah manigo

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jan 27, 2010
and i'm sorry i meant asthey discussed
hezekiah manigo

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jan 27, 2010
yeah erick imissed that yellow flower somone gave you in the audience nice touch i'm extremely happy for you you and erika harold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Patriot AKA Bozo 58,788
last post wins! (Jul '11) 24 min Princess Hey 5,927
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Milee 73,578
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Anne 98,014
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr LizW 513,004
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 4,943
3 word game (Jan '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 13,971
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages