Marine Sgt. Floyd Holley of Casselber...

Marine Sgt. Floyd Holley of Casselberry dies while serving in Afghanistan

There are 1 comment on the OrlandoSentinel.com - Home story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Marine Sgt. Floyd Holley of Casselberry dies while serving in Afghanistan. In it, OrlandoSentinel.com - Home reports that:

A Marine from Casselberry was killed Sunday during his third tour of duty in the Middle East, the Department of Defense announced this evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OrlandoSentinel.com - Home.

Troy

Daytona Beach, FL

#1 Sep 1, 2010
I have known Floyd for many years. We went to grade school and middle school together. we played in many sports and he was always a good friend. We lost touch after high school. My prayers are with his sister, wife, and Family. Floyd you will be missed by many. R.I.P.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Troll Spotter 1,483,073
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 8 min Tn Guy 13,163
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,981
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,316
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 19,331
News Faces Drug Charges (Aug '08) 9 hr Mt Vernon Rd resi... 15
Electoral College 11 hr zelskid71 1

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages