Obama Up in the polls, Can't wait til...

Obama Up in the polls, Can't wait till the Debates

Posted in the Cassadaga Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gusinski

High Point, NC

#1 Sep 9, 2012
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2...

It looks encouraging My fellow Democrats lets keep up the positive thoughts!!
William

Farmington, MI

#2 Sep 9, 2012
gusinski wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/p olitics/story/2012-09-09/obama -convention-bounce/57718696/1
"It looks encouraging My fellow Democrats lets keep up the positive thoughts!!!" You should be nervous,at this point in 1988 Micheal Dukakis was leading George H.W. Bush by 17 points and we know what happened there! ;)
Joe White

Niagara Falls, Canada

#3 Sep 9, 2012
gusinski wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/p olitics/story/2012-09-09/obama -convention-bounce/57718696/1
don't get too comfy dumbski.
Rod

Bealeton, VA

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Could it be the left leaning libtarted media messing with the #'s to be more favorable to their favorite communist dictator, me thinks so.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Rod wrote:
Could it be the left leaning libtarted media messing with the #'s to be more favorable to their favorite communist dictator, me thinks so.
you thinks wrong again , back it up with facts Rodney not just empty rambling .
Rod

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
you thinks wrong again , back it up with facts Rodney not just empty rambling .
Just turn on your .gov supplied t.v. and switch to any major network, watch for 10 minutes and come on here and tell me they're not slanted toward the left aka communism.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Just turn on your .gov supplied t.v. and switch to any major network, watch for 10 minutes and come on here and tell me they're not slanted toward the left aka communism.
Please explain Gov supplied tv?? do they supply TV's ?? Your a regular RAMBLE lama DING DONG! answer my question from above. Link and facts Rodney.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#9 Sep 10, 2012
Joe White wrote:
<quoted text>don't get too comfy dumbski.
lol , no just keeping positive thoughts
Jimmy

Niagara Falls, NY

#10 Sep 10, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain Gov supplied tv?? do they supply TV's ?? Your a regular RAMBLE lama DING DONG! answer my question from above. Link and facts Rodney.
He means since are an Obama supporter it's obvious you do not work or pay taxes, so someone supplied your tv! You are welcome by the way.
Rod

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I can tell libs like yourself can't handle the facts without following them up with a lie.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He means since are an Obama supporter it's obvious you do not work or pay taxes, so someone supplied your tv! You are welcome by the way.
I was not aware of a government TV program that gives us TV 's please provide information. and Obama supporters don't work or pay taxes , that's the majority of US Citizens . all repugnant cans work and pay taxes . Wow you are a fountain of feces ...
joe white

Tempe, AZ

#13 Sep 10, 2012
When Mittens is elected all us Republicans will get free radios that only can receive Rush and TVs that only receive Fox News...so there.They will look great in my house next to the empty chair I talk to.

I know everything and if you think any different then you are a pinko commie.
interesting fact

Sheridan, NY

#14 Sep 10, 2012
The key speaker at the Democratic National Convention,Bill Clinton, was impeached for lying to the American people under oath.
interesting fact

Sheridan, NY

#15 Sep 10, 2012
If Obama gets re-elected I'm going to go to Mexico, declare citizenship, and return to the U.S. as an illegal alien and file for free benefits including college tuition.
joe white

Tempe, AZ

#16 Sep 10, 2012
I am sure glad that the RNC didn't invite G.W. Bush to speak. Heck George, Cheney and Palin were not even invited.

Listening to Clint was embarrassing enough.
Jimmy

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not aware of a government TV program that gives us TV 's please provide information. and Obama supporters don't work or pay taxes , that's the majority of US Citizens . all repugnant cans work and pay taxes . Wow you are a fountain of feces ...
Thank you for validating my point, try something a little more mature! And yes unfortunately that Is the majority of US citizens now, thanks to the democrats ! So again: you are welcome!
Clifford 1969

Fredonia, NY

#19 Sep 10, 2012
gusinski wrote:
...It looks encouraging My fellow Democrats lets keep up the positive thoughts!!........the "bounce" in the polls came after the jobs report. This tells me that there are alot of morons out there that thought the unemployment drop from 8.3 to 8.1 was a good thing! When in fact the downgrade reflects the 368,000 who quit looking for work. If you include the total number who have stopped looking for work the unemployment rate would be around 15%! Consider this:
•Nonfarm Payroll Employment rose by 96k compared to estimates of 125k - 130k and a far cry from the average growth of 139k in 2012. Last year the average monthly gain was 153k.
•July's NFP number was revised lower from 163k to 141k.They ALWAYS revise the numbers and usually not for the good!
•The greatest gains came from the food services and drinking sector. In other words, from waiting tables or bartending. These are some of the most brutal, lowest paying jobs extant.
•The labor force participation rate fell to 63.5%, the lowest read in over 30 years. When this number goes down so does the stated unemployment rate. To get to 8.1% unemployment, 368,000 Americans had to drop out of the labor force......Your welcome!
Rod

Ellicott City, MD

#20 Sep 11, 2012
Clifford 1969 wrote:
<quoted text>...It looks encouraging My fellow Democrats lets keep up the positive thoughts!!........the "bounce" in the polls came after the jobs report. This tells me that there are alot of morons out there that thought the unemployment drop from 8.3 to 8.1 was a good thing! When in fact the downgrade reflects the 368,000 who quit looking for work. If you include the total number who have stopped looking for work the unemployment rate would be around 15%! Consider this:
•Nonfarm Payroll Employment rose by 96k compared to estimates of 125k - 130k and a far cry from the average growth of 139k in 2012. Last year the average monthly gain was 153k.
•July's NFP number was revised lower from 163k to 141k.They ALWAYS revise the numbers and usually not for the good!
•The greatest gains came from the food services and drinking sector. In other words, from waiting tables or bartending. These are some of the most brutal, lowest paying jobs extant.
•The labor force participation rate fell to 63.5%, the lowest read in over 30 years. When this number goes down so does the stated unemployment rate. To get to 8.1% unemployment, 368,000 Americans had to drop out of the labor force......Your welcome!
You should know by now that libs can't be bothered with the facts. They must reelect Maobama at any cost even if it means destroying the country even more.
gusinski

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2012
Im such an eeeeediot
gusinski

High Point, NC

#22 Sep 11, 2012
Clifford 1969 wrote:
<quoted text>...It looks encouraging My fellow Democrats lets keep up the positive thoughts!!........the "bounce" in the polls came after the jobs report. This tells me that there are alot of morons out there that thought the unemployment drop from 8.3 to 8.1 was a good thing! When in fact the downgrade reflects the 368,000 who quit looking for work. If you include the total number who have stopped looking for work the unemployment rate would be around 15%! Consider this:
William!!! you messed up Clipboard! Another jerk using multiple names one here to sound like he's got an army of friends and followers. lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cassadaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blasdell pizza 17 hr Paintman 12
DPW Director rigs City Auction Tue step n fetch it j... 102
News Manufacturing right here in our backyard Tue Wayne 8
the castle (Jun '10) Tue moma 31
Best musician from this area (May '09) Jan 15 Tiny Tim 100
100 Pakistan families being moved into downtown... Jan 15 Tiny Tim 12
lakeview shock (Feb '12) Jan 15 Pazzo 45

Cassadaga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance