First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Brynn Kingbird

AOL

#1 Oct 16, 2007
From time to time, I look in at whats happening or what the gossip is around Leech Lake. I will never be embarrassed to say I grew up on the rez, but I am embarrassed about how all our young native's are growing up. Is there no parental guidance??? Education is always available but no one chooses to take advantage of it. Again who's fault is it? One thing for sure is it's someone else's fault. You have all these young girls (LeAnn, Katie Brown who have 12 kids between them and all have seperate "sperm" donors. Is this all you have learned to do in life? Isnt this IGNORANT? I even herad katie brown is the one who gave george googlye herpes. and isnt he married to her mom?? What a ____!!! Close your stink legs you nasty thing. I grew up by Mission and I can tell you that your father Scott Brown is looking down and thinkin all my grandchildren will not be able to be in heaven cuz katie has to many kids and heaven dont have enough room. Thats so sad!!! And what is she 18-20yrs of age??? 7kids and herpes good going their hoochie. ICK your gross. get a real job tramp....... This is Tara Kingbird you how to find me scank.

Since: May 07

Mission-Cass Lake

#2 Oct 19, 2007
Brynn Kingbird wrote:
From time to time, I look in at whats happening or what the gossip is around Leech Lake. I will never be embarrassed to say I grew up on the rez, but I am embarrassed about how all our young native's are growing up. Is there no parental guidance??? Education is always available but no one chooses to take advantage of it. Again who's fault is it? One thing for sure is it's someone else's fault. You have all these young girls (LeAnn, Katie Brown who have 12 kids between them and all have seperate "sperm" donors. Is this all you have learned to do in life? Isnt this IGNORANT? I even herad katie brown is the one who gave george googlye herpes. and isnt he married to her mom?? What a ____!!! Close your stink legs you nasty thing. I grew up by Mission and I can tell you that your father Scott Brown is looking down and thinkin all my grandchildren will not be able to be in heaven cuz katie has to many kids and heaven dont have enough room. Thats so sad!!! And what is she 18-20yrs of age??? 7kids and herpes good going their hoochie. ICK your gross. get a real job tramp....... This is Tara Kingbird you how to find me scank.
Thats kinda cruel-even if its true. The one thing that should be taught to our youth isnt even implicated by our so called chairmain who is the step-father of katie. How can you make positive influences when the chairmain cant even make positive influences of his own kids and step kids.
the_wise_one

Upsala, MN

#4 Oct 25, 2007
nativegirl wrote:
<quoted text>Thats kinda cruel-even if its true. The one thing that should be taught to our youth isnt even implicated by our so called chairmain who is the step-father of katie. How can you make positive influences when the chairmain cant even make positive influences of his own kids and step kids.
Well tara you seem to be jealous of katie and the others. I actually know the three girls and mother who you are talking about. To me you must do your home work or did your man go with one of them why you are out to talk shit. I think these girls are good girls they have there ups and downs. Just like you working at Wal-mart I mean what a loser WALMART how pathetic. You sit there and talk like you are all native and you lived here all your life well i never heard of you so you must not be very well know. Wait a minute i did hear your name before some men were talking about you that you gave some shitty head but it was only 1$ dollar a blow. So talk about slutty. I saw your pic and damn you are ugly ass hell. I also found out that you have the Hep c virus and i think i would rather catch herpes than the hep c. Also if you are so ojibwe you would know not to disrespect your elders. You need to learn to not spread gossip and if you are obsessed with someone you need help. Also the thing about scott was very very disrespectful you do not talk like that. His grand kids will go to heaven. Plus Tara has two kids thats not alot and katie has two. So you should really get your facts right before you spread gossip....
brown

Mankato, MN

#5 Oct 26, 2007
Pure act of jealousy is what this bullshit is all about. Tara your name is?? Okay for one thing never heard of you. So what does that tell you? If you are so smart what the fuck are you doing writing in some gossip page about females?? You must have some serious issues. Mostly from what I read you obviously have something against Katie. To talk about Scott, Heaven, and those babies is why you should go to hell, that was wrong to go there and also to talk about their mother.. Terri is well known, smart and has a very good head on her shoulders.. You can go to hell bitch because in order to talk shit you should know your facts in order to speak or in this case type..(Can't talk in person obviously!) Another if you know so much you must know where they all reside, in that case if you have so much of a problem, YOU SHOULD talk to them in person. Oh wait you must be afraid if you have to go to some silly immature gossip column to talk. As for stating you work at Wal-Mart and saying you know where to find me?? Good one, you are protected there that is the only reason why you say that. What you should state is where you live is you truly want a person to find you. Damn girl you must have some serious hater issues to have to write in some gossip column. LOL This is only making you look like the dumb ass:) NICE!! I think you deserve a nice pat on your head.. Real mature and lady like. Honestly what you did just made you look like a really jealous,(oh and did I forget STUPID) immature, girl who should really think about getting some counseling and truly hope KARMA doesn't come back on you real soon.. Good luck Tara........ Hope wally world is treating you well.
brown

Mankato, MN

#6 Oct 26, 2007
The only thing that maybe true about this is of course they have seperate sperm "donors" (the donor part is not accurate however) it is not like all their children came from the same male..... That would be kind of sick if the three's children shared one father!! Lol.. Again Tara if you are so smart do something better with your time........ Like maybe focus on yourself instead of others...
brown

Mankato, MN

#7 Oct 26, 2007
Okay no one deserves to be better off dead just because of how many children they have. Children are a grace of God or didn't you know?? I know this isn't the old days but if you think about it a mother back then had a lot more children then what a mother has now. I think what you are saying is completly WRONG especially writing about someone being better of dead. Talk about going to hell girl... You have some serious issues that only a professional can help. But you writing about others on a silly gossip column will get you no where. So again focus on getting better yourself instead of others....
Black Bear

Mankato, MN

#8 Oct 26, 2007
Tara Kingbird wrote:
<quoted text>You dont live on the rez anymore according to you. All those bena girls are easy, slutty, and have no respect for anyone. They would steal from there own family. KATIE BROWN knows what she is and its NOTHING but a used up piece of disease infected whore. Her ma Terry-Finn-Googlye taught them well. She works in the school district. Parents be wear, look at ALL her kids except the Frazier kids they are the population count in bena cause all there nasty ass ma taught them was to be like her. Man to Man, dont forget she and her so called husband all have herpes. If you dont believe that go to the Indian Hosp say you had a sexual incounter w/George and by law if you are at risk they have to treat you. Cant say it is from him directly due to hippa law, but come on you say the sexual incounter was w/him whats that say. Sorry to say but LEANN BROWN, KATIE BROWN, TARA BROWNN deserve to be dead they will never be productive in society except to spit out kids and collect welfare. Whores, Whores, Whores. Terry Finn Googlye you should be very proud cause they grew up being like YOU and how you taught them.....
First I want to say that all the comments by the alas's Kingbirds and Nativegirl are just that; cowards to afraid to speak to any person that they have issues with. All have to hide behind speading gossup and bullshit rumors to make themselves look and feel good. How low can you get! All you should get a life! All the ppl. I kno from the mission area would be embarressed to even be thought of as the writers of such garbage, so don't say you're from the mission cuz ppl and families from there would never lower themselves to talk and spead hurtful lies and gossup about others. Another thing the Browns and the real Kingbirds I kno are related and would never write or speak of others in such a manner. Katie's dad and i were great friends and I know he would be proud of all his kids and love them dearly, so don't ever write your opinions about how he would feel or think when you don't kno one dam thing about him. If his kids have made some mistakes in life or just seem to have issues, the Scott i kno would still love them and do anything in the world for them.
Black Bear

Mankato, MN

#9 Oct 26, 2007
Tara Kingbird wrote:
<quoted text>You dont live on the rez anymore according to you. All those bena girls are easy, slutty, and have no respect for anyone. They would steal from there own family. KATIE BROWN knows what she is and its NOTHING but a used up piece of disease infected whore. Her ma Terry-Finn-Googlye taught them well. She works in the school district. Parents be wear, look at ALL her kids except the Frazier kids they are the population count in bena cause all there nasty ass ma taught them was to be like her. Man to Man, dont forget she and her so called husband all have herpes. If you dont believe that go to the Indian Hosp say you had a sexual incounter w/George and by law if you are at risk they have to treat you. Cant say it is from him directly due to hippa law, but come on you say the sexual incounter was w/him whats that say. Sorry to say but LEANN BROWN, KATIE BROWN, TARA BROWNN deserve to be dead they will never be productive in society except to spit out kids and collect welfare. Whores, Whores, Whores. Terry Finn Googlye you should be very proud cause they grew up being like YOU and how you taught them.....
Just to comment on these two ignorant cowards once again, I feel you both are the real spunge heads. You both are following one of the dumbest individuals in the world and he is leading you around like the drug zombies you are. It would appear you both are following in the footsteps of the best bullshiters and evil writers this reservation and all other reservation have seen and heard of! That would be none other then King (of bullshit) Arthur and Wild (Indian Scout) Bill Lawrence. You both need to step back and see what these two EVIL ppl. are shoveling you and others before you become like them and hurt others like these two jerks have and will continue until they pick on the wrong person and both get bi--h slapped for the hurtful lies they spead in that ass wipe that Wild Bill calls a newapaper.
Tara Kingbird

AOL

#10 Nov 1, 2007
the_wise_one wrote:
<quoted text>
Well tara you seem to be jealous of katie and the others. I actually know the three girls and mother who you are talking about. To me you must do your home work or did your man go with one of them why you are out to talk shit. I think these girls are good girls they have there ups and downs. Just like you working at Wal-mart I mean what a loser WALMART how pathetic. You sit there and talk like you are all native and you lived here all your life well i never heard of you so you must not be very well know. Wait a minute i did hear your name before some men were talking about you that you gave some shitty head but it was only 1$ dollar a blow. So talk about slutty. I saw your pic and damn you are ugly ass hell. I also found out that you have the Hep c virus and i think i would rather catch herpes than the hep c. Also if you are so ojibwe you would know not to disrespect your elders. You need to learn to not spread gossip and if you are obsessed with someone you need help. Also the thing about scott was very very disrespectful you do not talk like that. His grand kids will go to heaven. Plus Tara has two kids thats not alot and katie has two. So you should really get your facts right before you spread gossip....
Boo Hoo-say what you want and try to use your ignorace to belittle me. And even if i got a $1, That skank slut(KATIE BROWN) got a baby from a blow job, cuz thats what she knows how to do. Oh how wonderful Terry Finn-Frazier-Brown Googlye taught her. some advice for you dont be like your friend,
another baby by a and you
tara kingbirds pimp

Akeley, MN

#11 Nov 1, 2007
talk about ignorance, you little ass dont even know how to spell it! get off your back and go back to school. oh yeah how does someone get pregnant froms giving blow jobs? dumb dirty infested diseased spreading tramp! your last sentence " some advice for you dont be like your friend, another baby by a and you" what the hell does that mean? HAHAHA you such a dumb ass, dont have nothing better to do then sit here and talk shit to someone that most likely wont even read it. GET^ A LIFE,(besides wal-mart)
A Tract Momma

Akeley, MN

#12 Nov 1, 2007
Stop being a hater! Tara "so called" Kingbird.
brown

Mankato, MN

#13 Nov 1, 2007
Tara Kingbird what you just wrote was more dumb than you are! LOL!!!! Grow up and do something better with your time. That is something you probably have been told already, which I am sure.. Immaturity gets you no where. If I were you (~Thank God I am not) I would take the advice and let it go, and move on.
princess

Akeley, MN

#15 Nov 1, 2007
My old unkle said you smell like pee.
Tara Kingbird

AOL

#16 Nov 2, 2007
brown wrote:
Tara Kingbird what you just wrote was more dumb than you are! LOL!!!! Grow up and do something better with your time. That is something you probably have been told already, which I am sure.. Immaturity gets you no where. If I were you (~Thank God I am not) I would take the advice and let it go, and move on.
what be a slut and baby factory maker like you and your tramp friend? Thats why our rez is in poverty.
Tara Kingbird

AOL

#17 Nov 2, 2007
princess wrote:
My old unkle said you smell like pee.
is he a brown? oh sorry they smell like fish.
Tara Kingbird

AOL

#18 Nov 2, 2007
A Tract Momma wrote:
stop having animals and collecting welfare, because its to hard to get and education and spit out litters every ninie months. Right? so called kingbird, you probaly forget the last name of your "its" because theirs to many..........
Tara Kingbird

AOL

#19 Nov 2, 2007
brown wrote:
Pure act of jealousy is what this bullshit is all about. Tara your name is?? Okay for one thing never heard of you. So what does that tell you? If you are so smart what the fuck are you doing writing in some gossip page about females?? You must have some serious issues. Mostly from what I read you obviously have something against Katie. To talk about Scott, Heaven, and those babies is why you should go to hell, that was wrong to go there and also to talk about their mother.. Terri is well known, smart and has a very good head on her shoulders.. You can go to hell bitch because in order to talk shit you should know your facts in order to speak or in this case type..(Can't talk in person obviously!) Another if you know so much you must know where they all reside, in that case if you have so much of a problem, YOU SHOULD talk to them in person. Oh wait you must be afraid if you have to go to some silly immature gossip column to talk. As for stating you work at Wal-Mart and saying you know where to find me?? Good one, you are protected there that is the only reason why you say that. What you should state is where you live is you truly want a person to find you. Damn girl you must have some serious hater issues to have to write in some gossip column. LOL This is only making you look like the dumb ass:) NICE!! I think you deserve a nice pat on your head.. Real mature and lady like. Honestly what you did just made you look like a really jealous,(oh and did I forget STUPID) immature, girl who should really think about getting some counseling and truly hope KARMA doesn't come back on you real soon.. Good luck Tara........ Hope wally world is treating you well.
JEALOUS of what? I dont need to have a litter of kids to keep a man. so cant be jealous of NOTHING exactly what she is. Her mom Terri Finn- FraZier-Brown-Googlye and who knows who else. But i will give you props, she has many kids, and many men and so does her slut "katie"
Tara Kingbird

AOL

#20 Nov 2, 2007
A Tract Momma wrote:
NAh..........
brown

Mankato, MN

#21 Nov 2, 2007
Hey Tara what is your number # so we can talk about this.. Instead of doing it over the internet?!
the real deal

Akeley, MN

#22 Nov 2, 2007
TO: TARA KINGBIRD AKA SHIT TALKIN SNAGLE TOOTH
Damn bitch dont you have a life! your stink ass is in here everyday, how do you afford the internet? oh you must be at the library using the free internet, right?
.i know wal-mart dont pay that much!
obviously your jealous or else it wouldnt bother you so much what those females do. get a life and worry about your own FAS,inbred,mongaloid,AIDS infested bastards.
and dont worry about terri goggleye, at least she took care of her kids. i hear you mom is a washed up, used up, broke down, dirty crack whore. or was it meth that she loved so much? aint you dad really your grandpa? NASTY look at your own savvy crusty family(with dirty floors& cockroaches) before you talk shit ho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cass Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bemidji Music Thread (Oct '13) Jul 10 Musikologist 10
Debate: Marijuana - Cass Lake, MN (Jan '11) Jun '15 dakota 14
Native Americans are Superior to the White Man (Nov '09) Jun '15 dakota 37
News Ex-Worker Shot Dead In Altercation At Bemidji R... Jun '15 Fundie Fatwazz De... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Indians feud over $2.4M loan (Feb '11) Apr '15 Notamused 3
tract 33,, the good ole days (Feb '07) Mar '15 Swty Eddie 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cass Lake Mortgages