looking for a nice gay bar in casper

looking for a nice gay bar in casper

Posted in the Casper Forum

cupcake

West Monroe, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2010
i live in new york but do business in wym. im a lawyer for the coal interest and so is my boyfriend. we are looking for a nice gay bar to meet other gay men. as a black man im a little shy comming to live in wym. but i have only heard good thing from others about your city. my better have is white who has lived all his life in new york city. so the change is going to be hard on him also. does casper have an opra? both of us like to dance.
john, my gay husband is anti firearms who has worked to ban all firearms in new york city and the state of new york. our gay assemblyman here in new york city has a bill we support to ban all hunting in new york. this i know is going to be a problem in wym.
but we will not sway from our views. is there any anti hunting clubs we can join in the casper area. i would like to know if there are any black only churches and if there is a local naacp.
thank you all. with love and kindness -- cupcake and john

“Hell Raiser With A Cause”

Since: Jun 08

none ya business!

#2 Dec 21, 2010
cupcake wrote:
i live in new york but do business in wym. im a lawyer for the coal interest and so is my boyfriend. we are looking for a nice gay bar to meet other gay men. as a black man im a little shy comming to live in wym. but i have only heard good thing from others about your city. my better have is white who has lived all his life in new york city. so the change is going to be hard on him also. does casper have an opra? both of us like to dance.
john, my gay husband is anti firearms who has worked to ban all firearms in new york city and the state of new york. our gay assemblyman here in new york city has a bill we support to ban all hunting in new york. this i know is going to be a problem in wym.
but we will not sway from our views. is there any anti hunting clubs we can join in the casper area. i would like to know if there are any black only churches and if there is a local naacp.
Not by any means trying to discourage you and your partner.. but good luck. In Wyoming, the men there are known for hunting, and trail guiding, and all kinds of sporty outdoor activities. And just so happens to deal with guns. There's also a factory that makes guns not too far away. It's the country. Most people out there raise animals to be food. I think the gay bars, and the party scenes are a big city thing. Casper isn't all that big from what I know of, and saw compared to what you'd be use to. You'll find Taverns, Saloons, and Pubs.. but that's probably about it.

Sure is a nice town though. Small towns like to gossip also.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Dec 26, 2010
cupcake wrote:
You're a poser, a "black" lawyer would have written better than this tripe you wrote.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#4 Dec 26, 2010
cupcake wrote:
john, my gay husband is anti firearms who has worked to ban all firearms in new york city and the state of new york. our gay assemblyman here in new york city has a bill we support to ban all hunting in new york.
I don't really care about your sexuality or your marriage status, but since I swore a lifetime oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC, I must tell you right now that I intend to live up to my oath. Keep in mind that every dollar I spend to fund lawyers who fight for the rights of gun owning "Americans", is a dollar not spent on feeding dunces who breed more dunces, who refuse or are disabled from, pulling their own weight. We'll get those illegal city laws overturned sooner or later and your state is going to have to eventually comply with the U.S. Constitution as well. I find it very ironic that persons who demand civil rights, turn right around and fight to have the civil rights of others quashed, you phoney bastages. You're nothing more than Nazis your damn selves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Mike D'Arcy - Any news on Deb's condition? (Aug '09) 14 hr Roy and Carmen 10
fu€k all you repub voters!!!!!! Jul 25 Come and take it 2
single girls to text me (Oct '11) Jul 15 Sareena03 30
News Holly Energy Partners, L.P. Announces Pricing o... Jul 15 ou812 1
News Baker works late nights making Wyoming's most p... May '16 tgavac 1
News Cruz wins most of Wyoming's delegates Apr '16 Post NOT Thesis 2
dog thief! linda and bryce osbourne - works at ... Apr '16 Dog Lover 2

Casper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casper Mortgages