Wyoming slaying has Delta connection

Wyoming slaying has Delta connection

There are 26 comments on the The Grand Junction Sentinel story from Aug 2, 2007, titled Wyoming slaying has Delta connection. In it, The Grand Junction Sentinel reports that:

Second-degree murder charges have been filed against Roman Gabriel Sanchez, 19, of Lyman, Wyo., in the death of Jamie Ciminelli, 18, who was found dead June 3 in her home in Mountain View, Wyo. via The Grand Junction Sentinel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Grand Junction Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trevis

Vernal, UT

#22 May 3, 2010
I love you jamie!!!!!! we all miss you so!!!
SLS

Parker, CO

#23 Jun 10, 2010
What he did was very wrong in SO MANY WAYS, Im sure he know that now! It was the heat of the moment, but he's serving his life for it, And these comments are just crude, Roman's family feel so bad for what he did, Roman won't read these comments but his family will, keep these hateful words to yourselves. I am soooo sorry for jamie's family I grew us with her and Roman, she was such a gentle soul, and he was always bad news but he was a good friend as well. They were both doing wrong things, Roman just took it to the max one night. I'm sorry for Roman's family too, the lost Roman the same day. RIP sweet angel jamie. And i know Roman is sorry, what more can he do? WHAT CAN HE DO! May god bless his and his familys souls...
Chill out people! It was a mistake we all know this. Just STOP.
Shay B

United States

#24 May 27, 2012
God all of you don't know anything. My family was involved in this Roman was a friend of my cousin. My cousin is the one who turned him in. Roman was the only person i could talk to but after this i couldn't trust anyone. He told police my cousin and my brother were involved. Roman told me everything he went there but didn't intend on killing her or his child. He was scared of being a father but he wanted to be one because his father wasn't there for him he wanted to be there for his child. I hate him because he's a moran but he is my family i have known him since i was a little girl. so inless you know the case or him don't judge him for his actions he got what he deserved
paw722

Gillette, WY

#25 Apr 19, 2013
Shay B the autopsy reports she was not pregnant. I don't think you know as much about this case as you think you do.
Jessi lee

Salt Lake City, UT

#26 May 14, 2014
tony leon wrote:
I was one of Roman's best friends, as well as Jaime's. I knew them very well. I reported Roman beating jamie to the authorities the night before she passed. I don't know what happened to Roman, but that wasn't him to do that. I beleive drugs, and a disfunctional relationship was the biggest part. We have a justice system for a reason; the way the trial went was how it should of, yes I agree. But, dont wish death on someone for the death of someone. It makes no sense.RIP Jamie
I know this is way too late but I still miss Jamie with all my heart. And I will admit as well drugs were the biggest downfall. I miss her soo very much but killing someone else will never bring her back.
Jessi lee

Salt Lake City, UT

#27 May 14, 2014
And another thing. Focusing on the evil that happened to Jamie makes all of us who knew her well to forget her kindness and the fact she was funny and smart and the fact she could make a person feel amazing and wonderful no mAtter what we thought of our self. Jamie was one of a kind and that's what we should remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fu€k all you repub voters!!!!!! Sep 16 rosetattoo 4
Single Sep 12 Wayne 1
News KSNT News names new morning anchor Aug '16 docmolar 1
RIP Mike D'Arcy - Any news on Deb's condition? (Aug '09) Jul '16 Roy and Carmen 10
single girls to text me (Oct '11) Jul '16 Sareena03 30
News Holly Energy Partners, L.P. Announces Pricing o... Jul '16 ou812 1
News Baker works late nights making Wyoming's most p... May '16 tgavac 1

Casper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casper Mortgages