Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washington in 2010?

Posted in the Cashmere Forum

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Ishkabibble Perkipile III

Tacoma, WA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
It's time for change!
KGM

Bellevue, WA

#2 Oct 11, 2010
The republicans are the people who gave us the Wall Street bailout, tax cuts for the rich, the decimation of the middle class and war. I'll keep Patty, thanks anyway.
Dino

Issaquah, WA

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Rossi. The democrats are running scared and running lies to try to stay in power.

Since: Oct 10

Auburn, WA

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Sorry hard to vote for someone that cannot admit nobody wants them representing them. Let's face it, Rossi has a lot of shady support form commercial businesses. Government is suppose to represent the people not business. Why does everyone equate a senate or congressional seat to State budgetary restraints. This election is federal, and the federal problems were caused by the Bush administration. Is the memory of the residents in this State that short?

Please people, it was the Republicans that stalled and hindered the Health Care Bill and caused so many changes that essentially it became a watered down, useless bill at suits big business and not the average citizen. It was the Democrats that brought home our soldiers as promised, it is the democrats that are trying to change the health care system for the better.

How can we honestly trust anyone with their hands in cookie jar (Rossi owns a bank) and believe they are not trying to benefit themselves instead of the public. How exactly is supporting bills, laws and regulations that favor the banking institutions going to benefit the average citizen?

If you want, vote for them, but you're a fool to believe big business has any other interest other than their profit off the backs of the citizens. You as a citizen have a say, not big business.

“Hardworking Mom”

Since: Aug 10

WA

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Dino is a conservative who has strong principles and family morals along with his limited spending philosophy. I believe he will advocate for smaller government and try to eliminate wasteful spending. Patty Murray helped write that Healthcare monstrosity and and is helping the big government cause. Time to get back to the basics people! GO DINO!
Konrad Roeder

Bellevue, WA

#6 Oct 12, 2010
Sen. Patty Murray. She's endorsed by The Seattle PI, The News-Tribune, The Seattle Times and a half of a dozen other newspapers in WA. She's endorsed by the 5th LD.
fay

Puyallup, WA

#7 Oct 12, 2010
best candidate
John

Kent, WA

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Folks, it's only been two years. I can't believe we could forget how the republicans ran the economy into the ditch.
DaveK

Seattle, WA

#9 Oct 12, 2010
Senator Murray, good job! Why does the owner of a bank need to take up a job in the Senate for $174,000 a year? What's this all about?
Informed Voter

Seattle, WA

#10 Oct 12, 2010
Its such a lie to say Murray is responsible for our trillions in debt. Blame GWB, whos boots Dino would be happy to lick.
DaveK

Seattle, WA

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Dino wrote:
Rossi. The democrats are running scared and running lies to try to stay in power.
Who says Democrats are running scared? Only TEA Baggers like you need to vote for themselves, right DINO?
DaveK

Seattle, WA

#12 Oct 12, 2010
Informed Voter wrote:
Its such a lie to say Murray is responsible for our trillions in debt. Blame GWB, whos boots Dino would be happy to lick.
I fully agree. George W. Bush doubled the national debt from 5.7 Trillion to 10.7 Trillion during his tenure in office. He spent more money than all 42 Presidents before him, combined. What for? To give tax cuts to the rich, doubling the size of government, and running two senseless wars.
steve

Tacoma, WA

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Same old Dino, same old Republicans.
Maple Valley Mike

Seattle, WA

#14 Oct 12, 2010
Dino is the last person on earth who should talk about career polititians.
Tyler Morris

Kent, WA

#15 Oct 12, 2010
Dino was in Olympia and worked with Govenor Lock to keep us on budget and created the rainy day fund. We need leadership like that in America again. Go Dino!
Cindy Cline

AOL

#16 Oct 12, 2010
I'm over taxed, under represented and loosing freedoms granted to me at birth by the Constitution of the United States.
pjt

Shelton, WA

#17 Oct 12, 2010
The lurch to the left, must be halted, and Patty Murray, is part of the problem, not part of the solution
George

Shelton, WA

#18 Oct 12, 2010
Patty Murray has done nothing to improve anything in Wah state . Her earmarks have cost other programs needed funds .
Dale Yates

East Wenatchee, WA

#19 Oct 12, 2010
Best person for job!
Matthew Hayward

Olympia, WA

#20 Oct 12, 2010
I'm only voting for Rossi because I dislike Murray's voting record so much. I am really not confident that Rossi will be a good Senator at all and I hope to see a good candidate make it to the General in six years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cashmere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: PRO CUT Concrete Cutting Dec 15 Cory Trevor 3
Entiat fault may have set off big 1872 quake Nov '14 Roger 1
Debate: Marijuana - East Wenatchee, WA (Aug '10) Nov '14 Laslo C Sokan 21
Cashmere doctor charged (Nov '07) Nov '14 EastSideCritic 6
debt buyers suing in county court (Jul '07) Sep '14 Jack Beckerman 11
Wenatchee teen charged with rape Sep '14 InterestedParty 1
Mayor apologizes, asks for help (Oct '11) Sep '14 Steve O 2

Cashmere News Video

Cashmere Dating
Find my Match