Do you approve of George Chance as Ma...

Do you approve of George Chance as Mayor?

Posted in the Caseyville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Varna, IL

#1 Aug 21, 2012
George has outstayed his welcome in Caseyville. He appears to have problems following the agenda at meetings. His board of trustees are completely out of control. I hope he makes the smart move and retires gracefully.
Corrupt town

Collinsville, IL

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
George has outstayed his welcome in Caseyville. He appears to have problems following the agenda at meetings. His board of trustees are completely out of control. I hope he makes the smart move and retires gracefully.
. Heard he is in hospital and they appointed interim
Caseyville Resident

Collinsville, IL

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
You have outstayed your welcome on topix! 4 more years for Mayor Chance!! Caseyville has no chance to succeed without him!!!!
Corrupt town

Collinsville, IL

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Caseyville Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You have outstayed your welcome on topix! 4 more years for Mayor Chance!! Caseyville has no chance to succeed without him!!!!
george chance parkway no need to say anything else lol
Time for someone new

Belleville, IL

#5 Sep 9, 2012
George chance can't even remember who he talked to yesterday let alone run a city. It's time for someone new to take over and not any one Chief JD Roth has in his pocket. The chief is being investigated by the FBI and Chance just sits there and does nothing. The town is going to shambles!!!

Since: May 12

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Ya'll do know that there is more to St. Clair county than Caseyville?? Unfortunately you have one or two "bad apples" involved in city politics that create the sh#t taste in peoples mouths. Personal vendettas and revenge is not the reason to run for office...earn your stripes and respect, instead of trying to sneak around and stab people in the back.
looking up

Aviston, IL

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Sounds like disgruntal police officer's wives are really pounding the Mayor. He did not bow down to their lies because the officers offered no proof against the Chief. This man has lived in Caseyville all his life and loves Caseyville. The officers that are good are only here for a short time to get experience and then move on to get better paying positions elsewhere. Those that stay do not do not stay for loving Caseyville, they just cannot go anywhere else.
DavidP

Belleville, IL

#8 Oct 6, 2012
This person does not know anything about what is going on. The officers did offer proof against the chief to the board but it was said the board could not do anything because the mayor would not go against the chief. At that point the officers did not trust handing over the hard evidence to the board in fear it would be destroyed. So they turned it all over to the FBI. And believe it or not there is a case being put together on the beloved chief. Next, the officers that left did not do so to make more money. They did so because they hated the chief and corruption. Three officers that left with over ten years on. One had 14 years on. So proof it wasn't about the money or they would have left long ago. One officer who is still there was highly recruited by a department with a lateral transfer program but decided to stay to help with rebuilding whenever a new police chief takes over. So obviously the commented doesn't know much. Why don't you ask the officers who left why they left then you will have the truth. Caseyville is corrupt as it gets. Just a matter of time until it's front page news. Can't wait.
John Paul

Collinsville, IL

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Time for a change
DavidP

Collinsville, IL

#10 Oct 9, 2012
FIRE ALL DEMOCRATS
LEO BIERMANN

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2013
When a person fails to sign his or her name to any
comment it is subjected to just words without
merit. If you have an opinion or comment sign your
complete name and stand by it front and center.
Other wise step aside.
Brad

Belleville, IL

#12 Mar 1, 2013
I approve of LEN BLACK ON ELECTION DAY :)!!

Since: Sep 12

Collinsville, IL

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Brad wrote:
I approve of LEN BLACK ON ELECTION DAY :)!!
Are you on drugs Brad??? FOR THE LAST TIME YOU IDIOT, YOU CANNOT EVEN VOTE HERE IN CASEYVILLE, SO GUESS WHAT---YOU DONT MATTER!!!!
caseyville born and raise

Dearborn, MI

#14 Mar 2, 2013
love all the idiots who want to bad mouth George..George is Caseyville...His love for this town is so special..Walk the park on a sunday and you will see George out there worried about the lake levels..Ever went to city hall on a Monday morning to ask him something? Do it he will be there for you..Reason he has last so long is loves this town more then anyone...Voters he deserves to be Mayor again because nobody cares more then him....CHANCE 4 more years
Brad

Belleville, IL

#15 Mar 3, 2013
caseyville born and raise wrote:
love all the idiots who want to bad mouth George..George is Caseyville...His love for this town is so special..Walk the park on a sunday and you will see George out there worried about the lake levels..Ever went to city hall on a Monday morning to ask him something? Do it he will be there for you..Reason he has last so long is loves this town more then anyone...Voters he deserves to be Mayor again because nobody cares more then him....CHANCE 4 more years
LEN BLACK cares more !!!
town res

Belleville, IL

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Brad your an idiot, Len Black is corrupt as they come and he was one political favor from being in jail. him and his son are a complete waste of taxpayer money
Go Chance
VanLooser

Collinsville, IL

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Go Chance!
vetter

Collinsville, IL

#18 Mar 4, 2013
YA KNOW THE OLE SAYING, FRUIT DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE LIMB. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON......
MR. BLACK IS WITHOUT A DOUBT, OUT FOR HIMSELF, JUST LIKE HIS SON. MICHAEL DALE BLACK IS TO BUSY TAKING DOWN DONOVAN AND WALDRON SIGNS WHEN HE SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF THE TOWNSHIP ROADS. I GUESS HE DOESN'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE ALOT OF SIGNS UP. LOOKS LIKE TO ME THAT THEY ARE PRETTY WELL THOUGHT OF AROUND THE AREA AND OLE DALE BLACK JUST MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB, JUST LIKE HE WAS WHEN THEY "GAVE" THIS ONE TO HIM.
Brad

Collinsville, IL

#19 Mar 5, 2013
VanLooser wrote:
Go Chance!
I dont believe Chance belongs in the trust of Caseyville taxpayers. I can only assure all of you that future Mayor Black and I wlll do everything to educate and inform voters in hopes of driving Chance from the public feedbag !!
Brad

Collinsville, IL

#20 Mar 5, 2013
vetter wrote:
YA KNOW THE OLE SAYING, FRUIT DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE LIMB. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON......
MR. BLACK IS WITHOUT A DOUBT, OUT FOR HIMSELF, JUST LIKE HIS SON. MICHAEL DALE BLACK IS TO BUSY TAKING DOWN DONOVAN AND WALDRON SIGNS WHEN HE SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF THE TOWNSHIP ROADS. I GUESS HE DOESN'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE ALOT OF SIGNS UP. LOOKS LIKE TO ME THAT THEY ARE PRETTY WELL THOUGHT OF AROUND THE AREA AND OLE DALE BLACK JUST MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB, JUST LIKE HE WAS WHEN THEY "GAVE" THIS ONE TO HIM.
Ok KD !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony and kyle 6 min belly flop 4
Creep with tear drop tattoo 1 hr bunch of punks 20
Low Life Mother 3 hr belly flop 7
herryan murphy 4 hr Will 4
schylar tubbs? (Jun '11) 5 hr Scum 21
News Two charged in connection with fatal stabbing i... (Oct '13) 5 hr Junkietilltheend 215
who are the closet methheads 5 hr Bigbanggang 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caseyville Mortgages