Caseyville political highlights

Caseyville political highlights

Posted in the Caseyville Forum

Since: Sep 12

Collinsville, IL

#2 Mar 13, 2013
yes i keep noticing they keep removing all the true things being written on here, whats up with that.lol

Since: Sep 12

Collinsville, IL

#4 Mar 13, 2013
we need to get these truths out. any person with any kind of sense( excludes brad,lol)can see what they are doing. they should be scared, after some of the things that will be coming out
Brad

Collinsville, IL

#5 Mar 13, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
Shall we begin...since all the "true" facts have been deleted. LOL..
At the request of Mr. Casey and a friend for whom I have tremendous respect, I am removing a few postings today. I make no apologies and take this action because I was approached like a human being and a respectful request was made.
SPAM STOPPER

Collinsville, IL

#7 Mar 13, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
You are such a "Saint" Brad...facts are facts. I sure wish I could post photo's on here but you would still be in DENIAL unless you took the pics!!! I bet the BND would really like everyones photo's and would have a field day.
More Spam
SPAM STOPPER

Varna, IL

#9 Mar 14, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
You are such a "Saint" Brad...facts are facts. I sure wish I could post photo's on here but you would still be in DENIAL unless you took the pics!!! I bet the BND would really like everyones photo's and would have a field day.
MORE SPAM
Brad

Collinsville, IL

#10 Mar 14, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
SPAM STOPPER Brad you like to start all this but now you have made more of a mess of things that all your "dear friends" will admit to your face. They have just used you for their political gains. The truths and facts were read by many on previous "topics" that you are now getting deleted one by one but not forgotten. Your all the talk of the area. Let me guess your response "more spam"...lol
MORE SPAM
SPAM STOPPER

Collinsville, IL

#12 Mar 14, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
no spam here.....just the "poster" with multiple personalities and names
Remove !! MORE SPAM
Brad

Collinsville, IL

#13 Mar 14, 2013
lug1 wrote:
we need to get these truths out. any person with any kind of sense( excludes brad,lol)can see what they are doing. they should be scared, after some of the things that will be coming out
I think folks have been given a lot of distractions to navigate. Perhaps pending happenings in the very very near distance will change their minds? Maybe that light WILL reveal itself? My fingers are crossed. Watch out incumbents..... The bus is coming soon. Who gets thrown under it first?
SPAM STOPPER

Warrensburg, MO

#14 Mar 14, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
SPAM STOPPER Brad you like to start all this but now you have made more of a mess of things that all your "dear friends" will admit to your face. They have just used you for their political gains. The truths and facts were read by many on previous "topics" that you are now getting deleted one by one but not forgotten. Your all the talk of the area. Let me guess your response "more spam"...lol
MORE SPAM
SPAM STOPPER

Warrensburg, MO

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I think folks have been given a lot of distractions to navigate. Perhaps pending happenings in the very very near distance will change their minds? Maybe that light WILL reveal itself? My fingers are crossed. Watch out incumbents..... The bus is coming soon. Who gets thrown under it first?
MORE CUT N PASTE SPAM
library in caseyville

Warrensburg, MO

#16 Mar 14, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
no spam here.....just the "poster" with multiple personalities and names
YOU MEAN KERRY DAVIS?
library in caseyville

Warrensburg, MO

#17 Mar 14, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
MORE SPAM
roboblog

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Mar 16, 2013
soletitbeme wrote:
Everything I posted were true facts and I guess the "boys" are running scared...
MORE SPAM
roboblog

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Mar 16, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
CUT N PASTE SPAM....WHY IS GEORGE CHANCE MISUSING EMPLOYEE PENSION FUNDS?
seenitall

Collinsville, IL

#23 Mar 17, 2013
Brad, or what ever you are calling yourself today, you have made comments about everyone running for office. Isn't it time you told the truth?
1. If Mr. Chance dabbled in pension funds, there would be an investigation. There was and is no investigation.
2, If Kerry Davis was indeed a felon, he could not hold public office.
3. Associating with the likes of Bob Romanik, well, lets just say everyone knows the kind of person he is and Caseyville certainly does not need the likes of him in their town.
4. If Len Black used Levee District Funds for his own personal gain, there would be an investigation, WAIT, THERE WAS AN INVESTIGATION!! Didn't he resign because he was caught dead to rights? Very Very soon, all of Caseyville will know the truth about Len Black, then they can decide if or not they really want him to be Mayor.
SPAM STOPPER

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Mar 17, 2013
seenitall wrote:
Brad, or what ever you are calling yourself today, you have made comments about everyone running for office. Isn't it time you told the truth?
1. If Mr. Chance dabbled in pension funds, there would be an investigation. There was and is no investigation.
2, If Kerry Davis was indeed a felon, he could not hold public office.
3. Associating with the likes of Bob Romanik, well, lets just say everyone knows the kind of person he is and Caseyville certainly does not need the likes of him in their town.
4. If Len Black used Levee District Funds for his own personal gain, there would be an investigation, WAIT, THERE WAS AN INVESTIGATION!! Didn't he resign because he was caught dead to rights? Very Very soon, all of Caseyville will know the truth about Len Black, then they can decide if or not they really want him to be Mayor.
MORE SPAM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs!!! Employment in granite city? 16 min YoureHired 22
Kool beanz 22 min BetterDaysAhead 98
Nicest GC Police officer? 46 min ColdHardTruth 24
Officer Down Event 58 min dunkem 3
News James T. Hodgkinson showed all the signs before... 4 hr fingers mcgurke 53
Sgt. Carmack 4 hr Robert Durango 3
Get over yourself Jennifer Lawson (Nov '15) 4 hr Robert Durango 16

Caseyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance