McDonald's Drive-Thru
Peter Schmelling

Belleville, IL

#1 Nov 9, 2012
I want to commend the workers at the Caseyville McDonald's drive-thru window. They never fail to give the most friendly and pleasant service I have ever experienced at a fast food restaurant. It is always a great pleasure to give them my business. Thank you!
John

Collinsville, IL

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Peter Schmelling wrote:
I want to commend the workers at the Caseyville McDonald's drive-thru window. They never fail to give the most friendly and pleasant service I have ever experienced at a fast food restaurant. It is always a great pleasure to give them my business. Thank you!
Hopefully they never spit on your cheeseburger because they are known to do that to some of their customers.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 11, 2012
I lived in caseyville the past 6years hope they never spit in my food
Mascoutah woman

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I've been in there several times and seen them pick buggers out of there noses and tried to feed that to me.
Some of those same employees used to work at Memorial Hospital and tried to kill my mother by picking buggers out of their noses and feeding them to my mother.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Just die already Smurf. I'm sick of you running that koksukker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's LARRY HAYDEn hiding now days 13 min Im that guy 22
sway vs sway 1 hr ken 6
Nameoki & Madison 2 hr So what 18
HUd announces end to Granites Criminal Housing ban 8 hr Tired of it all 22
Looking for Mike Denson (Mar '15) 9 hr teresa 91
single and ready to mingle 10 hr Greer Moseley 15
Horseshoe lake park closed 10 hr Tired of it all 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caseyville Mortgages