Dirty old man Romanick
god sprague

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Anybody wonder why full of crap bob doesn't tell people where he lives ( just off town hall road in nice part of Belleville ) don't worry he decorates just like he talks looks and is...... An old dirty hillbilly. Why doesn't he tell any body that he is a felon and the old live-in girlfriend has her name on the tittle bar ? Only because he has too. He bought his boy ( grown )a part time job with village of caseyville and he was refused by atleast 3 other cities trying to buy his son a job other places. 10k is well spent to get the boy off his dime. That is how he got hooked up with caseyville . Chance already refused him trying to get the boy on the force. Even the old drunk county clerk got involved . I think that's how he got his house out of bankruptcy too. Hasn't the reapers 10 minutes of fame passed by now? Right soon enough for me.
luving it

Collinsville, IL

#2 Aug 27, 2013
god sprague wrote:
Anybody wonder why full of crap bob doesn't tell people where he lives ( just off town hall road in nice part of Belleville ) don't worry he decorates just like he talks looks and is...... An old dirty hillbilly. Why doesn't he tell any body that he is a felon and the old live-in girlfriend has her name on the tittle bar ? Only because he has too. He bought his boy ( grown )a part time job with village of caseyville and he was refused by atleast 3 other cities trying to buy his son a job other places. 10k is well spent to get the boy off his dime. That is how he got hooked up with caseyville . Chance already refused him trying to get the boy on the force. Even the old drunk county clerk got involved . I think that's how he got his house out of bankruptcy too. Hasn't the reapers 10 minutes of fame passed by now? Right soon enough for me.
good reporting. hope people get the picture. he really lives up in belleviile like a hillbilly? town hall is a nice neighborhood, how did they let him in?
Brando

Belleville, IL

#3 Aug 28, 2013
He is a piece of work for sure. Piece of crap too.
I think he is like a flash in the pan and in 3 years no one will remember who was that criminal strip bar old dude with a radio show thing . Atleast we all hope so. Sorry Bob - it's getting old

Kinda like Jerry springer .....
luving it

Belleville, IL

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Brando wrote:
He is a piece of work for sure. Piece of crap too.
I think he is like a flash in the pan and in 3 years no one will remember who was that criminal strip bar old dude with a radio show thing . Atleast we all hope so. Sorry Bob - it's getting old
Kinda like Jerry springer .....
Jerry Springer may have more class which doesn't say alot.
Beth

Belleville, IL

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Does he really own a strip club ? EW! I just thought he had a radio show .
luving it

Belleville, IL

#6 Aug 29, 2013
Beth wrote:
Does he really own a strip club ? EW! I just thought he had a radio show .
Yes he does. He is a real piece of crap.
HONESTABE

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Aug 29, 2013
Bob tells it like it is......he rules! Does anybody know why Kerry Davis was fired from the Railroad?
goingforit

Belleville, IL

#9 Aug 30, 2013
Romanick is dirty sick minded individual, where as Honestabe is just physically dirty but with a twisted mind. Both are nuts and should be in hospitals for the mentally ill or prison where they could get real attention. Stay tuned "To Caseyville Nuts and Friends."
Big John

Belleville, IL

#10 Aug 31, 2013
goingforit wrote:
Romanick is dirty sick minded individual, where as Honestabe is just physically dirty but with a twisted mind. Both are nuts and should be in hospitals for the mentally ill or prison where they could get real attention. Stay tuned "To Caseyville Nuts and Friends."
Sooooooooo True! Great Post!
Matt

Belleville, IL

#11 Sep 1, 2013
Tittle bar owner Bob Romanick is at it again . Coming into Caseyville near Happy Cow has sprouted a new sign proclaiming that Mayor Black has welcomed us to Caseyville - a good guy doing well for a good town yada yada.... Throw in a couple of freedoms and u have a throw off of an old grim reaper radio ad !!! Almost thought bob would be done with us but he must either want a new tittle bar in town or maybe his boy to be chief.
Like father like son ! Welcome to the next Washington Park !
Big John

Collinsville, IL

#12 Sep 1, 2013
Matt wrote:
Tittle bar owner Bob Romanick is at it again . Coming into Caseyville near Happy Cow has sprouted a new sign proclaiming that Mayor Black has welcomed us to Caseyville - a good guy doing well for a good town yada yada.... Throw in a couple of freedoms and u have a throw off of an old grim reaper radio ad !!! Almost thought bob would be done with us but he must either want a new tittle bar in town or maybe his boy to be chief.
Like father like son ! Welcome to the next Washington Park !
very observent! the grim reaper does throw around freedom all the time. bet he did buy more time for his son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman found dead in apartment in GC (Aug '11) 2 hr Joycesyoungest 15
Todd McMillin (Oct '15) 2 hr Sounds good 2
Girls in granite that look like skeletons 4 hr Foofoo 1
Kayla and that poor baby (Dec '16) 6 hr Foofoo 16
Relapse Inn 6 hr Foofoo 7
Grammer Forum. have your grammar and spelling... 6 hr Foofoo 7
Amanda??? 6 hr Foofoo 6

Caseyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance