Greg and Patti Lowe
tired of trash

Valdosta, GA

#1 Oct 30, 2010
I want to tell everyone about the neglect I see of Greg Lowes children. These kids live in my neighboorhood and are always running around all hours of the day and night.They play with my children sometimes and when they come here are always dirty and hungry.The little girls hair looks like its never brushed and I have seen them first thing of the morning all dirty I suppose from the day before.The little boy showed up here a few weeks back with 2 black eyes and said he chrashed his bike, but the rumor is Greg punched him in the face. Just keep your eyes open, these kids deserve better than this....
Casey Resident

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Nov 1, 2010
If you have these suspicions and first-hand experience, why in the world would you post this on a blog instead of reporting it to the appropriate authorities?

Unless of course, all you are trying to do is stir up trouble for someone that dissed you or something. Not uncommon for Casey.
Casey Resident 2

Valdosta, GA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
I happen to be quite close with Greg, Patti, and all three of their children. I have known them nearly four years. I have seen the way they care for their children, and would definitely know if there was abuse of any kind in that home. My girlfriend lived there as a child, as he is her older step-brother. Neither abuse nor neglect occur or ever will occur. Their kids are fed well, and, as they happen to be kids, they get dirty. Sure they'll accept your already cooked dinner, it may just be a little better tasting than what's planned at home. Greg works his rear off making sure ends are met, since he's recently had two disabling injuries. He has raised one very adult and all three have been instilled with values and ethics I can only hope to see in my children. That is the truth of the matter.
kay

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Nov 3, 2010
Are you talking about the same Greg Lowe as the first comment???? Maybe you are confused.
Greg Lowe

Valdosta, GA

#6 Nov 4, 2010
To whom this may concern (Matt Fisher and Michelle Gobel). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who wrote this. I'm not a coward. Yes I did turn you in to Dcfs because of the bruise on your son's leg. I do beleive that that the bruise on your son's leg was from Matt because he wanted to take a bath instead of a shower. Because you are convincing and would put this blame on my brother for something he wouldn't do. You would try to trap him for this. Like you did the night that Matt called my brother to meet him and fight. Knowing that the whole time the coward (Matt) was to scared. He had the cops called before my brother even got there to have him arrested. Taking the kids away from him like you are doing today. Your oldest son who is blind loaned you his computer. He came and got it back. You called the cops on him and was going to have him arrested and put in prison for 7 to 15 years. So now I have your oldest son. Your dad has your youngest son. My kids have a bath everyday or at least every other day. They have food to eat when they want. Your boyfriend (Matt) tried burning his dad alive. But we are unfit parents for turning you in to dcfs for the bruise on your sons leg. Not for drugs. I'm out to save the kids not to hurt someone for no reason. Unlike some people. You have my number so you can call me if you have any questions. None of this is a lie. See I left my name. I'm not a coward. I have nothing to hide unlike you. I bet dcfs would like to know that you had your kids around Matt Halloween night wouldn't they? So many witnesses! Greg Lowe
hmmm

Martinsville, IL

#7 Nov 8, 2010
Maybe you should know ur facts before putting on here that Matt tried to burn his dad alive, you put that "none of this is a lie".I happen to know for a fact that you are a liar. I really do not think they have anything to do with this post. No one has commented back to you but me. Watch what you say because anyone can read this.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 9, 2010
Basshole

Mattoon, IL

#9 Nov 16, 2010
Parker, you amaze me. maybe we should meet a McDonalds

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 17, 2010
Basshole wrote:
Parker, you amaze me. maybe we should meet a McDonalds
What have you got in mind? I really don't do fast food,but Broadway Cafe is where I frequent, since moving to this area. Are we going to require a room? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather boo tweeeeeked out Jul 22 dumb 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Ivoted 38
News Illinois Teacher Sacked For Stomping on America... Jul 1 Bama Yankee 1
Bowling Alley, Skating Rink, ex. Something for ... Jun '15 Leslie Clark 1
News Police investigate body found near I-70 (Oct '13) Jun '15 Marcy 33
Women of Casey 2 Jun '15 Amber 1
Marion Partlow Jun '15 Honest 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casey Mortgages