what is he thinking

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
How the hell could someone take care of one child, and throw down his other two beautiful, intelligent babies...his own son doesn't want anything to with him.
the mother of the other child should also realize eventually he will do the same to her baby.
would really like to know what his excuse is to not take care of his other babies.
Ethan needs to realize he has 3 kids not just one.
exactly

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
i have no clue what he's thinking but he must be
really heartless! its sad to do such a thing,
what a sick bastard!
Damn

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
I have 2 kids and would never throw them down, especially take care of one and not the other. he must not care about any of his kids. He is heartless!! how does he think this will effect his kids they will blame their self for his mistakes. Piece of crap needs to take care of all his kids and quit being a freakin dumb a**
sad

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
i heard he left his wife and kids for a 15 year
old. and his new baby he takes care of it, but its
really messed up that he could just throw his fist two babies away like garbage. i hear he wants to sign his rights over, now that people is truly a dead beat, low life scum of the earth piece of shit! just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 11 BIG FOOT 650
Alcohol Aug 10 FRIEND 1
Casey Creek Music Thread (Feb '16) Feb '16 Musikologist 1
Poll Republicans-Who's got your State Senate Vote in... (Apr '10) Apr '10 tina 7

Casey Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casey Creek Mortgages