Man reportedly shot, killed while driving in Moses Lake

Feb 5, 2012 Full story: KREM-TV Spokane 8

Officers arrived to find Guadalupe Sanchez, 26, in his car with gunshot wounds. Emergency crews transported him to Samaritan Hospital, and then Sacred Heart.

Full Story
nakeyta

Ephrata, WA

#1 Feb 7, 2012
R.I.P SAPO we will find who did this to u I love &&miss you
NICOLE

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Sapo was my middle school and high school sweet hearts we were together for 7 years i miss him dearly andi wish who ever didthis rots in hell for ever
Chelsey

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Sapo may u rest in peace. We all miss you dearly!!!!!
Ezzii Sanchez

Spokane, WA

#4 Feb 8, 2012
Let me jus day this Sapo was my only blood sibling... We grew up to protect one another... I remember all the times he had me beat girls up for him cuz he never believed n hitting a female!! I remember all the good times we had! He was someone everyone envyed!! He left a 8 year old daughter behind n he s loved ones but best believe he's having a blast m paradise n whoever did this will get there promise!! Love u carnal love ur sissy ezzii
Ezzii Sanchez

Spokane, WA

#5 Feb 8, 2012
NICOLE wrote:
Sapo was my middle school and high school sweet hearts we were together for 7 years i miss him dearly andi wish who ever didthis rots in hell for ever
Together!! 7years really!? Keep ur lies with urself
Jp lafever

Toppenish, WA

#6 Feb 17, 2012
Still can believe ur gone.......I'll never forget the gangster shit we pulled all breezes we ran threw lol. Even thrw we beefed once that's how u respect some One in get down with um....mch love respect Sapo.. My thoughts n prays to family.....will be missin u...
camille

Marysville, WA

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Sapo spent time with me shortly before he died Even though I know he stole from me I just felt so sorry for him. He was tired he would show up to my house and give me his phone and just fall asleep. He didn't wanna run no more. Running the streets aint the life to live. when I heard the shots I knew it was him, I just knew it I felt it in my heart. I even called his mom and the cops had just shown up at her house right then to tell her and I asked is it true and she said yeah. Its been a year almost and I woke up the other night and thought about him. He had a way with making you fall in love with him. So sad your gone wish I could have done more. This shooting and killing or our men going to prison is so dumb. Rest in Peace Baby hope Chauvez found his way to you in heaven. He was your dog anyway lol. Now I have finally said my goodbye.

love, Camille
stranger

Moses Lake, WA

#8 Apr 15, 2013
I didn't know sapo personally, but I have had a personal experience with him as he was dealing meth. he and his mom both and his other brothers. I cant imagine anyone deserving to die or be shot for any crime they are doing while on meth. this drug is a mind consuming drug and no one on the drug is in a state of mind to make a clear knowingly dicission. I am sorry someone did this to you sapo may you R.I.P. and I can only hope your friends and family all have learnded from this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cascade Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warden teen dies in collision (Jan '07) Dec 3 Mom 98
Man arrested for manufacturing, selling marijua... (Feb '12) Nov 26 pacaaaaw 4
Stopping in Moses Lake in July Nov '14 Earl 1
One dead in Moses Lake shooting Nov '14 Isola Cate Campbell 1
Driver fatally shot in Moses Lake (Feb '12) Oct '14 on the real 4
Pit bull ban dropped in Richland, approved in R... (Dec '06) Sep '14 Grimm 13
Machete wielding robbery suspect caught in Mose... (Mar '14) Sep '14 lacey 4
Cascade Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web