Drug Dealers Going Down

Posted in the Caryville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heard it

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2011
It wont be long now and every drug dealer out there will be going down. They might get out on probation but there hard earned dirty money will be the counties drug fund,If you sell drugs you had better watch out they will be there soon enough.They might let it go for a while but TRUST ME they will not forget about you. I hope they all go to jail for life for selling these drugs to our future generations but getting their money to support the next bust is even better. They can and will confiscate everything they legally can. I am so glad to see our drug fund growing and growing so keep it up Campbell County bust them all over and over again. When they get put on probation thats even more money getting put into the county. Not to mention where ever the ones who are on probation are subject to be search anywhere they live and anything they ride in,do random home visits and searches all they please and that is exactly what they deserve so they know in the back of their disgusting minds that they will be going back to jail before its over. I am so glad to see our county starting to do the right thing. I hope all the dealers go down hard and the county takes everything they own at the same time. I can't stand the fact people think they can make a better living than us hard workers out there making dirty money it aggravates me and it should all of you that actually work also. Naming names on here does no good call TBI and give your information and you will see progress with what you might know.
Kid

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Oh I so agree, well said...
crazy

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Apr 13, 2011
People having been singing that same song for 40 years and it still dont work, istead of wishig harm on people why not try to help them? people been getting high since the beginning of time and they will until the last second the earth spends so maybe its time to say jail dont work lets try something else?
heard it

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2011
I would not help scum like the dealers for one second,maybe users do need help but dealers need to what I call BURN IN HELL and fall off the face of the world

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 13, 2011
I doubt they will ever get rid of the drug dealers and the other bad things in that town and the towns around it.. its too big of an issue. it would take more than what they have been doing there.
to crazy

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 13, 2011
crazy wrote:
People having been singing that same song for 40 years and it still dont work, istead of wishig harm on people why not try to help them? people been getting high since the beginning of time and they will until the last second the earth spends so maybe its time to say jail dont work lets try something else?
What do you suggest we do to help the drug user and seller?
to heard it

Nashville, TN

#7 Apr 13, 2011
heard it wrote:
I would not help scum like the dealers for one second,maybe users do need help but dealers need to what I call BURN IN HELL and fall off the face of the world
If there were no users there would be no dealers and vice versa. Users are as worse as the one's that sale. Like I said no users no dealers.They choose to do what they do. No one twist their arm.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 13, 2011
to crazy wrote:
<quoted text>What do you suggest we do to help the drug user and seller?
I think theirs nothing they can do, but only if they had more money I say crack down on the people abusing the system. if they had more money there. they could get things done. and better police force and more resources.
A shot in the dark

Mooresville, NC

#9 Apr 13, 2011
To get rid of the drug dealers you must first eliminate or expose anyone on his/her payroll. D.A.'s, Judges, Law Enforcement, Political Figures, etc. There is a REAL reason why they have not been caught yet.
One Idea I have been pondering would involve (in some way) having all or most of the drug related cases tried and heard in other counties. Kind of like a "Change of Venue" a suspected murderer's attorney can request so local emotions and influences may not have a play in the verdict.
In other words, have them tried and brought to court in another county where the dealer or whoever has no pull.
Small town politics play a huge part in something like this. The pay isn't good, a lot of B.S. to deal with, etc. It's only a matter of time before you are corrupted by that envelope full of drug tainted cash every month.

Think about it.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 13, 2011
A shot in the dark wrote:
To get rid of the drug dealers you must first eliminate or expose anyone on his/her payroll. D.A.'s, Judges, Law Enforcement, Political Figures, etc. There is a REAL reason why they have not been caught yet.
One Idea I have been pondering would involve (in some way) having all or most of the drug related cases tried and heard in other counties. Kind of like a "Change of Venue" a suspected murderer's attorney can request so local emotions and influences may not have a play in the verdict.
In other words, have them tried and brought to court in another county where the dealer or whoever has no pull.
Small town politics play a huge part in something like this. The pay isn't good, a lot of B.S. to deal with, etc. It's only a matter of time before you are corrupted by that envelope full of drug tainted cash every month.
Think about it.
I will not be corrupted by that town. I don't live there anymore. and yes people DON'T make great money down there no jobs and no places to put jobs. I doubt that the town(s) will ever get out of it. The place is still is the past. they are not with the future. they haven't advanced at all like other places.
u r full of it

United States

#11 Apr 13, 2011
heard it wrote:
It wont be long now and every drug dealer out there will be going down. They might get out on probation but there hard earned dirty money will be the counties drug fund,If you sell drugs you had better watch out they will be there soon enough.They might let it go for a while but TRUST ME they will not forget about you. I hope they all go to jail for life for selling these drugs to our future generations but getting their money to support the next bust is even better. They can and will confiscate everything they legally can. I am so glad to see our drug fund growing and growing so keep it up Campbell County bust them all over and over again. When they get put on probation thats even more money getting put into the county. Not to mention where ever the ones who are on probation are subject to be search anywhere they live and anything they ride in,do random home visits and searches all they please and that is exactly what they deserve so they know in the back of their disgusting minds that they will be going back to jail before its over. I am so glad to see our county starting to do the right thing. I hope all the dealers go down hard and the county takes everything they own at the same time. I can't stand the fact people think they can make a better living than us hard workers out there making dirty money it aggravates me and it should all of you that actually work also. Naming names on here does no good call TBI and give your information and you will see progress with what you might know.
Pleeeaaassseee! Take your meds and go back to bed.
someone interested

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Sum bags like scott Carroll comes up from Fla warring huge amounts of cocaine and oxycodone and how many state lines does he cross with this stuff.. several.. he's already pulled a yr in prison down there.. but gets by with it up here.. yeah We got really good justice system..but We know who's bein paid off.. don't We..
michale

Jacksboro, TN

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Oh i know exactly where to point fingers to..
think about it

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jan 10, 2013
to heard it wrote:
<quoted text>If there were no users there would be no dealers and vice versa. Users are as worse as the one's that sale. Like I said no users no dealers.They choose to do what they do. No one twist their arm.
There are users because there are dealers...get rid of the dealers and there won't be anything to use!
facts dude

La Follette, TN

#17 Jan 10, 2013
dealers n users r the same damn thing. 2 sides of the same coin fool. trying to blame the dealer for your trash ass lifestyle choices doesn't cut it. FAIL.
ROGER

United States

#18 Jan 10, 2013
wow. James. lol. you look like you put your finger in a light socket. getting a big Mac. at McDonald's was the wrong place to park your car next to the pain clinic in Fort Lauderdale. hahahehe. I do like your mug shot. your kinda cute in a dirtbaggage way.
evehale

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2013
oh my jt.... lol. grandpa Lloyd. now that's the funniest mugshot I ever seen.
top dog

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2013
pitiful. I know eve. when jt got his skull cracked open in 1997 for running his mouth. he was never same. crazy check. food card and a tent at white bridge is all he has. oh yeah.. he can bark in here
this is Funny

Corbin, KY

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Why are these people shooting these new Opanas up when they think they have baked the layer of rubber off it is going into the Kindeys that filter your waste and stopping the Kindeys and now the new Rubber Roxys are out this girl has a bottle full and she's not able to sell them;HAHA the Pill Business ius going down the drain. The Dilaudis they shooting up are going to OD them so if your going to Pain Management I'd adise you get the ZoHydro it'll be out on the shelves next month it's on it's 2nd vote with the FDA and they will approve it this vote!
jason

Jacksboro, TN

#24 Jan 10, 2013
$hit that dumb narc dave swanson "tattooed dave" is one of the biggest drug heads around im glad i ripped him off after i seen a needle mark in his arm awile back his $lut wife Jackie better watch herself i was so ashamed of accually being there friend since i heard about that Meth Bust a few days ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe dople 15 min Pixie45 11
Leatrice 28 min Sorry 1
Butch jones and coach Housley needs to be fired 2 hr Monkey business 32
Blake 2 hr Quest 1
jessica at it again 3 hr stangboy 14
Campos 3 hr Out side looking in 18
Terry Turner 4 hr The truth 2

Caryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance