child molesters in TN
lol

Pickerington, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2009
Mike Mgrdichian from Kodak TN,he's close enough to your area that you need to beware. He was kicked out of the Navy, for molesting young girls, fired from Dollywood & many of jobs in East TN beware of him, he's a mental head case beside being a child molester.
Concerned parent

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Aug 25, 2009
Does anyone know if guy named chris sutphin was hired @ CCHS? If so is he the same guy who was fired from Thomas Walker High earlier this year for messin w/ 15 yr. Old student? If sumone could let us kno if it's same guy it would b appreciated. Its was all over newspapers n that area n on topix threads throughout that area. If u have info let us know i dont think i want him around my daughters....
melanie

Pall Mall, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Concerned parent wrote:
Does anyone know if guy named chris sutphin was hired @ CCHS? If so is he the same guy who was fired from Thomas Walker High earlier this year for messin w/ 15 yr. Old student? If sumone could let us kno if it's same guy it would b appreciated. Its was all over newspapers n that area n on topix threads throughout that area. If u have info let us know i dont think i want him around my daughters....
yo u can call the school board and they have to tell u if he is employed and you can ask them his edu background i believe.
Concerned

Lenoir City, TN

#4 Aug 27, 2009
Yes u can... they have this thing now...that the parents have the right to know anything about a teachers background....
Green Goat

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2009
Concerned parent wrote:
If he was hired, who did the background check? Did TN DOE give him the go ahead also? Jeez we are good hands...LOL
abc

Dickson, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2009
lol wrote:
Mike Mgrdichian from Kodak TN,he's close enough to your area that you need to beware. He was kicked out of the Navy, for molesting young girls, fired from Dollywood & many of jobs in East TN beware of him, he's a mental head case beside being a child molester.
you need to look at a map dummy, Kodak,Tn is over 60 miles from here. and thereis plenty of others closer we have to look out for.
lol

Mount Clemens, MI

#7 Nov 2, 2009
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to look at a map dummy, Kodak,Tn is over 60 miles from here. and thereis plenty of others closer we have to look out for.
60 miles is nothing to a traveling child molester that dosen't work and spends all his time casing schools and places children go. They don't commit the crimes in their own town because believe me they know they will be the first one picked up. Guess it felt good to you to refer to me as dummy, so knock yourself out, I could care less about your childish name calling. Just pray you don't know of a child this man decides to go after.
concerned parent

Roanoke, VA

#8 Nov 3, 2009
yes this is the same child molester from TWHS. He is still running around this area with that 15 year old...which is now 17. He is making a bad name for all of the teachers and it isn't right. I have spent a lot of time and money becoming a teacher and trying to educate our future children just to let some freak ruin the image of teachers for the rest of us. He is a freak and needs to be removed from his job before he strikes again in your area. He is a freak and needs to be run out of the education system. He is sick
Green Goat

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2009
concerned parent wrote:
yes this is the same child molester from TWHS. He is still running around this area with that 15 year old...which is now 17. He is making a bad name for all of the teachers and it isn't right. I have spent a lot of time and money becoming a teacher and trying to educate our future children just to let some freak ruin the image of teachers for the rest of us. He is a freak and needs to be removed from his job before he strikes again in your area. He is a freak and needs to be run out of the education system. He is sick
Agreed, nothing is going to happen untill WATE or WBIR does a news story on it. The former and present employers have failed to do anything about it.
closer look

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 20, 2010
Look no futher than ur local police dept.
bbb

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2010
call Don Dare he'll make him think child molesting.

“Children Need Voices!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 11, 2011
Most of these posts on this thread are old, but it would be great if updates were given. Were these child molesters ever arrested? Any substance to an investigations? What happen to their victims?

I would love to hear your story, whether you have just recently gotten involved or have been for years, and even if nothing ever happened ... Please be a voice for the child you wanted protected.

Please contact me directly at [email protected] I am especially interested in children that may have been affected in Campbell County TN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eva wade 1 hr Really 13
Nosey Misty Collier Muse 2 hr Sara 3
Is Thermidor/bsh hiring? 5 hr Pussyfoot 2
angie and angela from deroyal 5 hr Just being real 29
jimmy hawkins (Apr '13) 5 hr Dead Pull 30
Protest twra 6 hr Officer 10
Brittany Jones... 6 hr Kage 4

Caryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance