Early morning raid leads to meth charges

Jan 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Holmes County Times Advertiser

The Washington County Drug Task Force, consisting of the Washington County Sheriff's Office and the Chipley Police Department, reports an early morning drug raid on a residence at 2773 Jackson Street in Wausau resulting in one arrest.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
about time

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Lucas has been cooking meth for a long time!! And it took the WCSO a long time to get him. Now if ya'll put his piece of S*** mother in jail for smoking all he was cooking you will be doing great!!! Everybody knows Pam Myers is a Meth head!
memory

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

is this the same porter who called in bomb threats many years ago?
Different Person

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

memory wrote:
No, not the same one.
SAD

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

About time/So MUCH HATE in your comment.You need to remember, everyone has family&WE DONT LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD!Yes cooking meth is illegal,AND HOW HORRIBLE THE KID HAD TO BE AROUND,But addicts need help,NOT JUDGEMENT!I PRAY,no matter how long it takes,he does get help!Also-MIS INFORMED ON PMYERS,SHES CLEAN.Know anyone @ the WCSO,they know too! PROVEN!!!!!!
ignorant people

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Do you know what a meth head looks like? Pam Myers has been trying to get her son help for a long time. Whoever wrote that mean and stupid comment is an idiot! No, just probably has a 8th grade education!!!!
in the name of justice

Geneva, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Everybody that knows Lucas Porter knows he did'nt mess with illegal drugs until he met Michle Monk the person that gave birth to his 2 children. She need to be the next one they pop and put her loritab abusing meth ass under the jail. She walked off from her daughter in August and lives on the streets of Wausau selling illegal drugs. Maybe the sheriffs department can find her and give her the proper help she needs. Just saying.
Donna

Geneva, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

memory wrote:
NO...different porter
Donna

Geneva, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

No...Different Porter
A good Friend

Geneva, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

about time wrote:
Lucas has been cooking meth for a long time!! And it took the WCSO a long time to get him. Now if ya'll put his piece of S*** mother in jail for smoking all he was cooking you will be doing great!!! Everybody knows Pam Myers is a Meth head!
Pam has been a GREAT friend of mine for many years. She is not a Meth head...whoever wrote this is the meth head and u will be brought down soon.
Help

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

I know Lucas and his family. He is a very sweet man with a drug problem. He needs some help. Everytime you see him he has his little girl with him. He acts like such a good father. I know his wife is crazy. She is on something because you can look at her and tell she is. Never see her with child. May this young man get help where he can be with his kids. Don't hate this could be your child!!!
yeap

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

Some parents should never have kids.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

SAD wrote:
About time/So MUCH HATE in your comment.You need to remember, everyone has family&WE DONT LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD!Yes cooking meth is illegal,AND HOW HORRIBLE THE KID HAD TO BE AROUND,But addicts need help,NOT JUDGEMENT!I PRAY,no matter how long it takes,he does get help!Also-MIS INFORMED ON PMYERS,SHES CLEAN.Know anyone @ the WCSO,they know too! PROVEN!!!!!!
I know his Step Dad was arrested for meth last year. They all need to go to prison!
Prayer Works

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

We all have problems in one way or another.So lets stop downing people and calling each other names.Just pray for Lucas and his family, because thats what they need not name calling.Remember it could be your child next. So lets be nice to each other and remember yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come,But we are so very blessed to be here today.Pray dont hate.God is good.
SAD

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

NoleFan1962 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know his Step Dad was arrested for meth last year. They all need to go to prison!
A G A I N!! I SAY,We do not live in a perfect world.Yes he was arrested, but also tested "CLEAN" yesterday,in order to help his self,and family,he has been clean! i think that shows great willpower. i see no reason for the statement you made "they all need to go to prison"! have you never made a mistake? And have you ever been given a 2nd chance,or 3rd ,or4th? WHOS TO SAY THIS WONT HAPPEN TO YOU OR POSSIBLY YOUR MOM & DAD, MAYBE EVEN OTHER FAMILY,OR CLOSE FRIENDS? what a change you would make in your heart i bet!!peace and blessings.
about time

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

You folks live in glass houses! Pam Myers is and has been on Meth for a few years now. She got hooked because of Lucas. But I would have to say that if Pam was my mother I would being doing drugs myself!!!
Different Person

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

in the name of justice wrote:
Everybody that knows Lucas Porter knows he did'nt mess with illegal drugs until he met Michle Monk the person that gave birth to his 2 children. She need to be the next one they pop and put her loritab abusing meth ass under the jail. She walked off from her daughter in August and lives on the streets of Wausau selling illegal drugs. Maybe the sheriffs department can find her and give her the proper help she needs. Just saying.
Well Wausau is really big, so they might have trouble finding her. If she's living on the streets in Wausau she does need help!!
NeverBackingDown

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Different Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wausau is really big, so they might have trouble finding her. If she's living on the streets in Wausau she does need help!!
Your right friend, the only time we don't "walk the streets of Wausau", is when we're "traveling to Fountain" supplying their habits.
old timer

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
A G A I N!! I SAY,We do not live in a perfect world.Yes he was arrested, but also tested "CLEAN" yesterday,in order to help his self,and family,he has been clean! i think that shows great willpower. i see no reason for the statement you made "they all need to go to prison"! have you never made a mistake? And have you ever been given a 2nd chance,or 3rd ,or4th? WHOS TO SAY THIS WONT HAPPEN TO YOU OR POSSIBLY YOUR MOM & DAD, MAYBE EVEN OTHER FAMILY,OR CLOSE FRIENDS? what a change you would make in your heart i bet!!peace and blessings.
funny thing about this post is that people in Wausau have been knowing for a while he was doing meth. They keep quiet to avoid retaliation. Please dont make it sound like this is a little innocent boy who got caught doing meth one time. PLEASE. people around this small town know whats going on. I could give you a few more names if want them. Try the ones behind the possum palace who went to jail for meth. They have fired the old stove up again too.
BOSS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

SNITCHES TOTE STITCHES. ALL THE NAME SLINGING NEEDS TO STOP. YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC. TAKE MINUTE TO READ THIS DISCUSSION. PLAIN IGNORANCE.
Kimberly Carter

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing about this post is that people in Wausau have been knowing for a while he was doing meth. They keep quiet to avoid retaliation. Please dont make it sound like this is a little innocent boy who got caught doing meth one time. PLEASE. people around this small town know whats going on. I could give you a few more names if want them. Try the ones behind the possum palace who went to jail for meth. They have fired the old stove up again too.
As the daughter of the "Ones behind the possum palace who went to jail for meth" I will proudly write that my parents are in no way affiliated with this "METH RING." For the past several years they have worked hard to clear their names. It saddens me that in the ten minutes it probably took you to write such libel you could have drove down here & had a look for yourself. What you would find is a family who has paid their debt for their wrongdoings & is now enjoying life. I hope you take a step back & realize that when you point fingers at someone else remember that there are three fingers pointing back at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caryville Discussions

Search the Caryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
House bid a stepping stone for space-focused ca... 36 min Le Jimbo 27
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr August primary 2,384
Holmes Co.Jail 8 hr scott 18
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 17 hr nina roth 2,063
Ya Don't Say 20 hr guest 8
Richard Bailey (Dec '13) Mon The Lone Range 5
Miller's office extending hours for VA concerns Jul 19 Hamilton 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••