Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1510176 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#685009 Jul 14, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Your false sense of superiority if a key symptom of your insanity.
Tenzing = boring dullard
But it is his total sincerity that he embraces this with that makes it funny. He makes me laugh.
fred

Bronx, NY

#685010 Jul 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The answer to the question, "Is Retard Fred ever going to learn the construction is 'of THAT which'?" is obviously NO. Come back in November and tell me that no one cared about Bain.
fred will be back in November to gloat and celebrate your misery when President Romney crushes the Kenyan.

Bain? So what? Who cares?

The Kenyan's abject failure on...the Economy? Jobs? Budget? Prosperity? Welfare state? Protecting the Constitution? National defense? Energy prices? War in A-stan? Divisive Marxist Class warfare? America cares.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#685011 Jul 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Are you sure?
Why would an executive of a multimillion dollar enterprise make more than a teacher.
Next you'll tell me that the CEO of Sears makes more than the clerks in the store.
No, I'll ask you this. Opposed to Romney and Bain, who pays these union execs? Where does the Union Exec money come from?
Billy Bob

Upper Marlboro, MD

#685012 Jul 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaa...the other side won't play by my rules.
Here is your ball. Now go stomp home. LOL
Acquired behavior, and also proof that righties are like most non-intelligent species...Un-trainable. Potty trained is about as far as their mentality goes.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#685013 Jul 14, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how normal people feel about idiots like you Fred. Who cares.You are far more valuable to the Dems than the pugs.
I am sure you THOUGHT you said something brilliant there. LOL
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#685014 Jul 14, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily must be crushed.
I know I would be.
Oh, you are funny. lily...what can I say, is lily.
fred

Bronx, NY

#685015 Jul 14, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how normal people feel about idiots like you Fred. Who cares.You are far more valuable to the Dems than the pugs.
Kenyan commie occupier scum like you are far from normal.

fred represents Tea Party America - ya know, the real America.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#685017 Jul 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan had a Democrat-controlled House his entire administration. Maybe you should review the powers of the three branches of government and who makes the decisions about spending.
funny

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#685018 Jul 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN and Washington Post says Obama is the LIAR. ROFL, now who is in denial.
You lie--just like your loser party:
$100 Million in Romney's IRA and Other Bain Mysteries: Where's the Media Swarm?

Back when Bill Clinton was President there was a huge media-swarm controversy because a decade before her husband was elected Hillary Clinton had made $100,000 over ten months by investing in cattle futures. Now, skip forward to 2012. Report after report circulates about a candidate for President who owns a secret company in Bermuda, Swiss and Cayman Islands bank accounts and an IRA containing as much as $100 million -- and who may have filed SEC documents containing false information (a felony). Huge media swarm this time? Not so much.

Today things are different. Compare the magnitude of Hillary's $100,000 profit to the recent disclosure of as much as $100,000,000 -- one hundred million dollars -- turning up in Mitt Romney's IRA which is a personal retirement investment vehicle that is limited to a few thousand in contributions each year.(Remember, the gains made in an IRA is not taxed.) Romney is already retired, and the one completed tax return he has disclosed shows that he currently has an income of approximately $450,000 per week.

So how did $100 million end up an an IRA that is limited to deposits of a maximum $6,000 a year (after you reach a certain age)? How many reporters has each major news organization assigned to find out why he has up to $100 million in an IRA?

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/ ...$100_million_in_romney's_ir a_a nd_other_bain_mysteries:_where 's_the_media_swarm/
As Romney considers possible running mates, it's worth remembering that he pointed to Dick Cheney as the "kind of person I'd like to have" working with him. Likewise, the policies that Romney has advocated -- like indefinitely leaving our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, for example -- are continuations of the Bush-Cheney doctrine, version 2.0.

Out of Romney's 24 special advisors on foreign policy, 17 served in the Bush-Cheney administration. If Romney were to win, it's likely that many of these people would serve in his administration in some capacity -- a frightening prospect given the legacy of this particular group. The last time they were in government, it was disastrous."

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#685019 Jul 14, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how normal people feel
Normal people? Who would that be? Are you suggesting the liberal left are this country's "normal people?"
fred

Bronx, NY

#685020 Jul 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is his total sincerity that he embraces this with that makes it funny. He makes me laugh.
Tenzing is insane. Everything he posts is a gross distortion of reality. He specializes in brow beating women with trivial points to cover his impotence.

Tenzing = psycho
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#685022 Jul 14, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason finds himself in a tight box with the walls closing in on him!!
His posts show him to be increasingly desperate.
Next step is for him to accuse others of emotional outbursts, much like he loves to use the tired old ruse of telling others how amusing they are to him.
He always says that when he can't keep up with the discussion or is appearing increasingly foolish. It's his way of saying "UNCLE!!"
I'm waiting for him to explain how Mittens could be CEO, sole owner, and President of Bain after he claims he left the company.
He's walking it back so fast he fell on his azz!!
Why do you think McCain wouldn't touch Mittens as his VP in 2008??
He did see Mittens tax returns. Something in there made him turn to a nitwit from Alaska!!
Let's keep Jason spinning.
He's fun to poke with a stick!!
LOL, I like Jason then too. I love people who aren't so pompous and suffer from superiority aka inferiority complexes that can laugh at some of the stuff posted here.

I love the total sincerity of some here who pull something out of their butt and pretends it was a brilliant revelation.

I would tell you guys to lighten up, but I fear that would destroy your reality of the world as being filled with boogie men. Oh well, your problem not mine.

Just keep being who you are....:)

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#685023 Jul 14, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred will be back in November to gloat and celebrate your misery when President Romney crushes the Kenyan.
Bain? So what? Who cares?
The Kenyan's abject failure on...the Economy? Jobs? Budget? Prosperity? Welfare state? Protecting the Constitution? National defense? Energy prices? War in A-stan? Divisive Marxist Class warfare? America cares.
You wanna' bet ten thousand dollars on it--or is that just for other-planet Mormons who melted down the golden tablets God gave Joseph Smith? LMAO

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#685024 Jul 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Only mental illness could explain this post.
You just noticing Carol's break from reality??

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#685026 Jul 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true I said we never had a good businessman in the White House...and simply assumed we were talking about in our lifetime and not as far back as George Washington.
But since what matters in our lifetime is all that matters, I still stand by that statement.
So you don't care if your daughter dies on the way home from your funeral???

Less dramatic: you don't care how decisions you make today effect the rest of her and her children's lives?
Billy Bob

Upper Marlboro, MD

#685028 Jul 14, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan commie occupier scum like you are far from normal.
fred represents Tea Party America - ya know, the real America.
Oh good, What ever happened to those nutcases? Tell us Fred what makes you a good American? The surface evidence lends us to believe that you are a person with some major short comings, along with a lack of charm, grace, understanding and a preponderance for hatred and bigotry while sadly lacking in fact based reality. An emotional lightweight with few if any redeeming qualities. In other words, YES, you are a BAGGER.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#685030 Jul 14, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Acquired behavior, and also proof that righties are like most non-intelligent species...Un-trainable. Potty trained is about as far as their mentality goes.
How is all that myopic stereotyping working out for you?
fred

Bronx, NY

#685031 Jul 14, 2012
Harry Ballsczack wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you were trying to be funny about that. The Tea Party not only does not represent "real Americans." It doesn't even represent fake America. They're a bunch of ignorant scum not worth the time they have been given.
The Tea Party represents America loving, tax paying America.

The Kenyan's commie occupier fluker slut evolving illegal alien hoodie mau mau scum represent the addicted, dependent parasites who live off of America.

fred's not fooling.
Billy Bob

Upper Marlboro, MD

#685032 Jul 14, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal people? Who would that be? Are you suggesting the liberal left are this country's "normal people?"
Compared to fred and most the baggers on here, "YES".
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#685033 Jul 14, 2012
Harry Ballsczack wrote:
I am curiuos about one thing though. Why aren't the same peope who have been screaming and carrying on for the last 4 years about Obama's birth certificate asking to see Romney's tax returns? What is he hiding and why won't he release his taxes?
Need to talk to the Birthers, most people are not. I am totally free to laugh at you Bain Truthers screaming for the tax returns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carver Ranches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 8 min Imbecile Watch 8,079
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Long Island Liberal 63,591
News Gambler' Sees Profits In Distressed Real Estate... 5 hr Sbentsen 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr Mabinogi 313,678
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Tue TRD 71,275
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,369
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) Mar 25 Miamilivinblews 76

Carver Ranches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carver Ranches Mortgages