Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232946 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#684622 Jul 13, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
Scott Walker Magically Turns Dismal Wisconsin Job Numbers Into A ...
www.forbes.com/.../scott-walker-magically-tur... ...
May 15, 2012 – With Wisconsin's lagging job growth now driving voter sentiment as the state heads towards the June 5th election, Walker's Wisconsin ...
The page you requested could not be found
Jeebus

Edison, NJ

#684624 Jul 13, 2012
Mr Hooty Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW... this is so pithy.
A red-flag warning to Americans everywhere!
Subversive lefty-communism at its most cunning.
Read this OVER AND OVER.
You will be quizzed.
BREAKING NEWS

Michelle Obama has cancelled her London vacation, I mean diplomatic work, and is instead with the money saved she is donating fresh vegetables to millions of inner city fat kids who can't escape from eating at McDonalds.
Mitt Romney

Los Angeles, CA

#684626 Jul 13, 2012
GW Bush wrote:
I hereby endorse Mitt Romney for President.
OMG... No...

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!

TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK!
Jeebus

Edison, NJ

#684627 Jul 13, 2012
Mr Hooty Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
TRAITOR!
Impeach! Impeach!
Can the traitorous FLOTUS be impeached after mouthing "all this for a flag?"

FBI

Los Angeles, CA

#684630 Jul 13, 2012
Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS
Michelle Obama has cancelled her London vacation, I mean diplomatic work, and is instead with the money saved she is donating fresh vegetables to millions of inner city fat kids who can't escape from eating at McDonalds.
Sounds suspicious.

We will investigate immediately.

As soon as I finish my Big Mac.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#684631 Jul 13, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he never does just to piss you losers off
Even if he's a 100% fraud?
FBI

Los Angeles, CA

#684632 Jul 13, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG... No...
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!
TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK!
Okay, I'll retract my endorsment.

But it'll cost you.

(See what I mean about creating opportunities?)

heh heh heh
John McCain

Los Angeles, CA

#684633 Jul 13, 2012
I endorse Mitt Romney, too.
Mitt Romey

Los Angeles, CA

#684634 Jul 13, 2012
Oh no, the Jowly One endorses me as well.

I'm a dead man.
Jeebus

Edison, NJ

#684635 Jul 13, 2012
Taking Down the Bird feeder

I bought a bird feeder. I hung
It on my back porch and filled
It with seed. What a beauty of
A bird feeder it was, as I filled it Lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds
Taking advantage of the
Continuous flow of free and
Easily accessible food.

But then the birds started
Building nests in the boards
Of the patio, above the table,
And next to the barbecue.

Then came the poop. It was
Everywhere: on the patio tile,
The chairs, the table ..
Everywhere!

Then some of the birds
Turned mean. They would
Dive bomb me and try to
Peck me even though I had
Fed them out of my own
Pocket.

And others birds were
Boisterous and loud. They
Sat on the feeder and
Squawked and screamed at
All hours of the day and night
And demanded that I fill it
When it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even
Sit on my own back porch
Anymore. So I took down the
Bird feeder and in three days
The birds were gone. I cleaned
Up their mess and took down
The many nests they had built
All over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like
It used to be ..... Quiet, serene....
And no one demanding their
Rights to a free meal.

Now let's see.
Our government gives out
Free food, subsidized housing,
Free medical care and free
Education, and allows anyone
Born here to be an automatic
Citizen.

Then the illegal's came by the
Tens of thousands. Suddenly
Our taxes went up to pay for
Free services; small apartments
Are housing 5 families; you
Have to wait 6 hours to be seen
By an emergency room doctor;
Your child's second grade class is
Behind other schools because
Over half the class doesn't speak
English.

Corn Flakes now come in a
Bilingual box; I have to
'press one ' to hear my bank
Talk to me in English, and
People waving flags other
Than 'Old Glory' are
Squawking and screaming
In the streets, demanding
More rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe
it's time for the government
To take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, pass it on; if not,
Just continue cleaning up the poop
Mitt Romey

Los Angeles, CA

#684636 Jul 13, 2012
I predict the New England Patriots will win the Superbowl this year.

Any takers?
Mitt Romney

Los Angeles, CA

#684637 Jul 13, 2012
Jeebus wrote:
Taking Down the Bird feeder
I bought a bird feeder. I hung
It on my back porch and filled
It with seed. What a beauty of
A bird feeder it was, as I filled it Lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds
Taking advantage of the
Continuous flow of free and
Easily accessible food.
But then the birds started
Building nests in the boards
Of the patio, above the table,
And next to the barbecue.
Then came the poop. It was
Everywhere: on the patio tile,
The chairs, the table ..
Everywhere!
Then some of the birds
Turned mean. They would
Dive bomb me and try to
Peck me even though I had
Fed them out of my own
Pocket.
And others birds were
Boisterous and loud. They
Sat on the feeder and
Squawked and screamed at
All hours of the day and night
And demanded that I fill it
When it got low on food.
After a while, I couldn't even
Sit on my own back porch
Anymore. So I took down the
Bird feeder and in three days
The birds were gone. I cleaned
Up their mess and took down
The many nests they had built
All over the patio.
Soon, the back yard was like
It used to be ..... Quiet, serene....
And no one demanding their
Rights to a free meal.
I see your point.

So we turn Black people into birds and deny them food.

I like it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#684638 Jul 13, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he never does just to piss you losers off
You mean cut you off from your alcohol?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684639 Jul 13, 2012
Jeebus wrote:
Only 3 Times...Only 3
In all the years since D-Day, there are three occasions when the president failed to go to the D-Day Monument that honors the soldiers killed during the Invasion.
The occasions were:
1. Barack Obama 2010
2. Barack Obama 2011
3. Barack Obama 2012For the past 68 years, all presidents, except Obama, have paid tribute to the fallen soldiers killed on D-Day.
This year, instead of honoring the soldiers, he made a campaign trip on Air Force 1 to California to raise funds for the upcoming election.
and now, he's blaming his failing presidency on his neglecting to “tell a story to the American people.”
“The mistake of my first term — couple of years — was thinking that this job was just about getting the policy right. And that’s important,” Obama told CBS News.
“But the nature of this office is also to tell a story to the American people that gives them a sense of unity and purpose and optimism, especially during tough times.”
Obama said it was “funny” that after being lauded as a great orator and criticized for lack of executive experience, he got the policy right but didn’t talk it up enough in speeches.
“So GETTING OUT OF THIS TOWN, spending more time with the American people, listening to them and also being in a conversation with them about where do we go together as a country — I need to do a better job of that.”
“CBS This Morning” news anchor Charlie Rose pressed him:“A better job of explaining?”
“Well,” said Obama,“explaining but also inspiring.”
“Because hope is still there,” added First Lady Michelle Obama, who joined her husband for the taped interview, which will air this weekend on “CBS Sunday Morning.”
So, Obama hasn't been out of Washington DC enough to tell his story?
The President who has attended more fundraisers than the last FIVE presidents COMBINED, doesn't get out of DC enough?
Obama Hails D-Day Heroes at Normandy

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/07/world/europ...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/dday.asp

Right wing emails should stay in your inbox.
The Kenyan Lizard

Los Angeles, CA

#684640 Jul 13, 2012
I love coming here.

Every time it's the same thing.

Buncha dumbazzed Repugnants howling and barking like the inside an ASPCA animal shelter.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#684641 Jul 13, 2012
Mitt Romey wrote:
I predict the New England Patriots will win the Superbowl this year.
Any takers?
You're lucky the Saints are in a bigtime jam or I would have taken that bet. But I have nothing against the Pats either. Personally, I think Brady is pretty cool and one of the best ever.
The Kenyan Lizard

Los Angeles, CA

#684642 Jul 13, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> You mean cut you off from your alcohol?
Louie,

Mitt just called. He wants you to be his running mate.

Report to GOP central for your offical uniform.

A monkey suit with a tin cup.
The Kenyan Lizard

Los Angeles, CA

#684643 Jul 13, 2012
You'll be doing a lot of dancing and campaign fund collecting.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#684644 Jul 13, 2012
The Kenyan Lizard wrote:
I love coming here.
Every time it's the same thing.
Buncha dumbazzed Repugnants howling and barking like the inside an ASPCA animal shelter.
Shouldn't we be calling him Kenyan Lounge Lizard? Given his like of ole John Barleycorn.
Mr Hooty Owl

Los Angeles, CA

#684645 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Hails D-Day Heroes at Normandy
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/07/world/europ...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/dday.asp
Right wing emails should stay in your inbox.
Shut up! Shut up!

People are going to think we lie all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carver Ranches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr momma chamberlin 309,876
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 53,521
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Anne 97,264
Review: Law Offices Of George Castrataro 12 hr AMEN 49
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr TRD 70,019
News Naked man rescued after getting stuck on Florid... Sun Dr Wu 4
Dope market in Hollywood/broward county (Jan '13) Sun LeftyTwoGunz 63
More from around the web

Carver Ranches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]