First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Business Owner

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Does anyone know what happened in court? Paper says his court date was Nov 4th and paper comes out on the 6th.
Wow

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Look on case net. Next court date dec 5
ncourtthatday

Farmington, MO

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Business Owner wrote:
Does anyone know what happened in court? Paper says his court date was Nov 4th and paper comes out on the 6th.
200,000.00 cash bond
Sucks to be him

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2013
I guess he won't be getting bonded out then. Can the family sell all the stuff he obviously bought with that 429,000 he stole and bail him out? Heard he had bought new vehicles and boat and land and has a big house in town somewhere.
Can not believe it

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2013
CARUTHERSVILLE, MO
(KAIT)– A southeast Missouri man is accused of taking hundreds of thousands of
dollars he was supposed to be sending the IRS on behalf of a business.
According to a news
release from the Caruthersville Police Department, Dwight Hank Clayton Jr., 32,
of Caruthersville was arrested on Nov. 1 for felony theft.
Owners of CMV In
Home Health Assistance Inc. contacted police on Oct. 28 about dealing with
Clayton. An investigator was told by the owners they had a verbal agreement
with Clayton in June 2012 to deposit employee payroll taxes into a bank account
and to pay quarterly taxes to the Internal Revenue Office. Clayton is an
employee of Landrum Tax Services of Caruthersville, according to police.
The owner told police
payments were given to Clayton on the 10th and 25th of
each month, but none had been paid. On Oct. 23 one of the owners was contacted by the IRS for unpaid taxes.
During the
investigation, police said Clayton did pay over $65,000 in payroll taxes to the
IRS, leaving an unpaid balance of $426,000 which he is accused of stealing.
i can

Torrance, CA

#6 Nov 7, 2013
I doubt they can sell any of that stuff. it will probably be taken by irs or bank maybe.

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 14, 2013
why hasn't the wife been arrested yet?
Guest81

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2013
guest wrote:
why hasn't the wife been arrested yet?
That's mean to say that. How does him stealing make her guilty?
know it

Torrance, CA

#9 Nov 14, 2013
there is no way that she did not know what was going on. where did she think all the money came from?

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 14, 2013
that's correct, "know it"..and sorry guest81, but geez,,,I believe if I spent 420,000 $ in less than a year, my wife would be wondering whats up, and so would my family, and friends, and oh wait,,yes, everyone was wondering weren't they,,they just didn't do anythng about it...come on, thats almost a half million dollars.
Guest81

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 14, 2013
guest wrote:
that's correct, "know it"..and sorry guest81, but geez,,,I believe if I spent 420,000 $ in less than a year, my wife would be wondering whats up, and so would my family, and friends, and oh wait,,yes, everyone was wondering weren't they,,they just didn't do anythng about it...come on, thats almost a half million dollars.
Sorry but word around town is Hank was telling his wife that he was getting it from someone in his family. Most people would believe their other half. Wouldn't you?
wow

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Nov 14, 2013
Guest81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but word around town is Hank was telling his wife that he was getting it from someone in his family. Most people would believe their other half. Wouldn't you?
I'm sorry, but from what they were buying and spending, I'd be thanking "that family member", I sure just wouldn't go on my spouse's word for that kind of money sorry!
Blessed

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 14, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but from what they were buying and spending, I'd be thanking "that family member", I sure just wouldn't go on my spouse's word for that kind of money sorry!
I'm sorry to hear you don't trust your spouse. My spouse doesn't get in my business with my family affairs just as I don't get in his. Some spouses are blind to the truth or think they shouldn't have to question anything because the person they married they love and only think the best from them.
Again

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Nov 15, 2013
You know when you spend that kind of money I would say show me first ! It's just not about trust it's about partnership in a marriage what's mine is your and vice versa. And most of the time you know a lot about this person and their family . But Hank has always tried to play big dog when he should have been a small dog on the back porch and earned his way up like most people have had to. Spoiled his whole life . Pretty sad for his child who will suffer but maybe she will know how to tell the truth instead of learning to lie at a young age.
tiger high

Rayville, LA

#15 Nov 15, 2013
Blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear you don't trust your spouse. My spouse doesn't get in my business with my family affairs just as I don't get in his. Some spouses are blind to the truth or think they shouldn't have to question anything because the person they married they love and only think the best from them.
wouold there not be a tax issue on all of that "income" he failed to file - if so, she will also be liable - so, yeah, one better know what the other is doing with finance -

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Nov 15, 2013
Guest81 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, maybe she didn't realize her husband has always been known for telling big lies, especially about the things he has.ALWAYS, EVERYONE that knows him knows that he tells big fabulous lies.
IRS

Imperial, MO

#17 Nov 15, 2013
tiger high wrote:
<quoted text>wouold there not be a tax issue on all of that "income" he failed to file - if so, she will also be liable - so, yeah, one better know what the other is doing with finance -
YES... if filed joint return. Otherwise no for her and yes for him. Kinda bad for the spouse that doesn't know. If it occurred this year then file separate return.
Jumping Joe

Martin, TN

#18 Nov 30, 2013
In case like this you don't need a criminal lawyer, you need a CRIMINAL lawyer. Have you looked at Cornnachiones eyes always pinpointed. Whats he on?
Jumping Joe

Martin, TN

#19 Dec 1, 2013
Rich keep getting richer and the poor dont get a damn thing.
JoeS

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2013
These people have children! Please be nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fighting 49 min Mother 9
New school year 1 hr school 9
police 2 hr guest 2
looking for ... 4 hr Guest 7
deanna mccaig 8 hr Sparkle 3
Vote Trump 21 hr Pemiscot county r... 15
Rent Thu Guest 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance