wanted attention

Farmington, MO

#1 Apr 6, 2014
heard it was her second time lived both times, the good man above has other plans for her. she did not want to die to bad r she would not have tried to swim.
family in arkansas

Athens, GA

#2 Apr 6, 2014
wanted attention wrote:
heard it was her second time lived both times, the good man above has other plans for her. she did not want to die to bad r she would not have tried to swim.
She was mentally ill has been all her life. She passwd away. Please show some respect for the family
steele

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2014
Was it Justa

Hayti, MO

#4 Apr 7, 2014
who was it?
Bubba Esq

Campbell, MO

#5 Apr 7, 2014
wanted attention wrote:
People like you are cowards, you are an odious little vermin, you are detestable, repulsive, and just a plain sorry individual in general. You are a blight, a cancer on society. You know what a miserable little coward you are and you are boiling in your own sauce. I am glad of that.

No punishment like that we must give ourselves for our shortcomings. It is called poetic justice. Karma will take care of people like you. You should be shaking in your boots for what is in store for you in the future. All because you are what you are. Lower than a snake’s belly.

Hayti, MO

#6 Apr 7, 2014
who as the lady
Family member

Dexter, MO

#7 Apr 8, 2014
I cannot believe someone started this topic. First of all the person you are speaking about is a relative of mine... This is a tragedy for our family, and my family and myself would appriciate it if you all who are saying negative things would please stop and show some respect. I don't see a problem with people getting on here posting positive things about her. Please just have some respect! Think about it people... Someone has to be going through things that most of us will never understand in order to do this.
More family

Dexter, MO

#8 Apr 12, 2014
Your body's natural reaction is going to cause you to try to swim. No matter what, instinct is going to make you try to fight.
She most certainly didn't do it for attention. She has struggled with mental illness for most of her life and I can't even imagine what that was like for her.
Be respectful, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donna and tammy 1 hr i know 1
County is filled with addicts 5 hr Knowledge 1
Don't say Ebola as patients just "disappear" 8 hr Guest 4
oreilly 11 hr Her 22
When is the funeral for David Hudgens ? 12 hr Amy 18
Round#2 13 hr Guest 1
Trash Service 22 hr Disgusted 1
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match

Caruthersville Jobs