Traitorous GOP Praise of Pres. Viadimir Putin...

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#1 Mar 4, 2014
Here they go again!

Yes, it seems Republicans have such comtempt for Pres. Obama they'll use anything try to diminish him - even at the expense making our country look divided during a time of crisis (like the current Ukraine matter).

I can vividly remember when anyone who didn't stand up for Pres. George Bush Jr, during "his time of crisis" - was called UN-AMERICAN (even though Bush's crisis proved to be a lie)

But now, we see these same "so-called" patriotic Republicans have no problem using this time (which calls for our country to be UNITED)- to try to humiliate their own President - while trying to ELEVATE THE RUSSIAN LEADER...

What has happened to their LOYALTY & PATROITISM to our own country and our own PRESIDENT???

Can you just imagine if the Cuban Missile Crisis had been used to try to diminish JFK & praise KHRUSHCHEV??? No, we can't!

What Republicans are doing is nothing short of being TRAITORS to their country...
Who

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2014
Putin is a leader. Obama himself says he leads from behind. Which translates to follower so you follow a follower. And besides that Putin just raises commodity prices so thank you Putin for making me more money
John

Rocky River, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2014
If the GOP likes Putin maybe they should nominate him for president in 2016. Heck, you can see Russia from Alaska...he's almost a citizen. Or maybe they should switch over to the Duma. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#4 Mar 5, 2014
Who wrote:
Putin is a leader. Obama himself says he leads from behind. Which translates to follower so you follow a follower. And besides that Putin just raises commodity prices so thank you Putin for making me more money
If you'll check the FACTS, you'll find Obama (nor any member of his administration) ever said Obama "leads from behind". As a matter of fact, Obama said the very opposite when asked on the Jay Leno show about this "leading from behind remark". Obama made it clear to Leno that he - "leads from the front".

Actually, this quote can be attributed to an article written by someone outside the Obama administration. No, doubt a right-winger.

This is just another made-up misquote by right-wingers trying to discredit & make fun of Obama & other high profile Democrats.

This can be put in the same LIE CATAGORY which claimed Al Gore said he invented the internet.

AL GORE NEVER MADE THAT REMARK! If you don't believe me - look it up. You'll find both the "Obama leads from behind" & Al Gore said he invented the internet is completely false...

Do you need any further prooff that Obama leads from the front???

After all, that's the way Obama was able to take down Bin Laden. Many experts say the way Obama took out Bin Laden was one of the boldest couragous & dangerous moves any president has ever had to make. It probably ranks right up there with John F Kennedy's actions during the Cuban Missile Crisis...

So, the next time you hear another brain-washed right-winger say Obama himself said he leads from behind - just tell them they DON'T KNOW WHAT THIER TALKING ABOUT...
Feces

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2014
Take down bin laden. Wow you have the worlds best military at your disposal and you kill an old man with kidney failure. While he is safe in the white house playing cards with Reggie. Lady you are the reason I support euthanasia You are past your prime you old biddy. Go back to the nursing home they are needing to give you your meds.

“People Need To Chill”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 5, 2014
Feces wrote:
Take down bin laden. Wow you have the worlds best military at your disposal and you kill an old man with kidney failure. While he is safe in the white house playing cards with Reggie. Lady you are the reason I support euthanasia You are past your prime you old biddy. Go back to the nursing home they are needing to give you your meds.
Thats so like you Comrade Winston. The hatred, the name calling, the immediately judged post.....stay off your cell phone you sick idiot!

Where is your proof of why you call gene a Child molester you sick SOB?
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#7 Mar 5, 2014
Feces wrote:
Take down bin laden. Wow you have the worlds best military at your disposal and you kill an old man with kidney failure. While he is safe in the white house playing cards with Reggie. Lady you are the reason I support euthanasia You are past your prime you old biddy. Go back to the nursing home they are needing to give you your meds.
I guess it doesn't matter to you that old man with kidney failure was responsible for the deaths & serious permanent injuries of hundreds of thousands of people. And, had he not been taken out - he no doubt would have been responsible for terrorising & killing & injuring thousands & thousands more.

Obama, was in on the planning stages of the take-down of Bin Laden from the get go & ultimately gave the go-ahead to go forward with the boldest most couragous dangerous missions any president has ever had to execute. If this mission had failed & all the US military involved had been killed - can you just imagine what a stink right-wingers would have made??? In light of the deep hatred right-wingers have for Obama - the right-wingers would have crucified Obama.

Yes, Obama was able to accomplish in just a very short period what George Bush failed to do in 8 long years. And, Obama was able to accomplish this mission with just a mimimum amount of money and without one death or injury to US military...

I may no longer be in my prime physcially - but mentally, I'm still SHARP AS A TACK & MEAN AS A SNAKE WHEN IT COMES TO DEBUNKING RIGHT-WING LIES & STUPID REMARKS LIKE YOU'VE MADE.

If anyone needs meds - it's very clear you need some kind of mental healthcare. Of course, I understand it is quite an undertaking to restore a right-wing brain-washed person to sanity. But, with years & years of therapy & medication - I'm sure you could be cured. And, the good thing for you is - that Obama care would cover the costs of your mental health care...
Feces

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2014
Proof is in the pudding. Ever gamble on a fart and lose?
Feces

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2014
I hope you get to play the knock out game since you favor the caucasionally challenged so much.
What

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2014
61, didn't Admiral William McRaven really give the order to go ahead with the mission before Obama made any decision. All Obama did was take credit and use it as a means to help get re-elected. If Bush hadn't have set up this group to do what they did then there would not have been a group ready to do the work that had to be done. Any president that would have been in office at that time would have done the same thing. What makes you think that Obama did something no one else would have done.

“They Darker Than Us!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 6, 2014
What wrote:
61, didn't Admiral William McRaven really give the order to go ahead with the mission before Obama made any decision. All Obama did was take credit and use it as a means to help get re-elected. If Bush hadn't have set up this group to do what they did then there would not have been a group ready to do the work that had to be done. Any president that would have been in office at that time would have done the same thing. What makes you think that Obama did something no one else would have done.
Decision like that I dont think can be made without consent of the Commander in Chief of the armed forces and that would be Obama. Are you kidding me? Bush? If Bush had set up that group, which I doubt he did, why wasn't the op carried out while he was president? Because he was too focused on letting soldiers die in Iraq.

Your whole post is one big jealous blog and it reeks of hatred. Comrade, try harder next time.
Your easy to spot because the language and dialect is all the same BS.

Now where is your proof you say you have on Gene to call him a child molester?

Why are you scared to answer the question?

“They Darker Than Us!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Mar 6, 2014
Class of 81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats so like you Comrade Winston. The hatred, the name calling, the immediately judged post.....stay off your cell phone you sick idiot!
Where is your proof of why you call gene a Child molester you sick SOB?
LOL at least he is admitting to what he is with the newest name he hides behind.

Shit
Gene

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2014
No there was a standing capture or kill order on bin laden no need for commander in chief to be evolved.
guest

Steele, MO

#14 Mar 6, 2014
Things never change here. First it starts off with a decent conversation or debate and then it starts. Someone or maybe Gene has to start in about CW and CW has to start in about Gene. Then the whole child molester comes out when no one knows who Gene is. It is so stupid to keep bringing up the child molester thing. Gene has been just as pathetic in his accusations of C W with incest and beastiality. Why is no one saying anything about this?? Is it because every one knows its not true? Is it everyone knows CW doesn't sleep with his mother or horse because its so ridiculous? So why do you all not find it ridiculous that Gene has been accused as a child molester???? Why are all of you Genes say we want proof. where is your proof? Why do you need proof if he is not? Why does the Chief and 81 keep bringing it up??? Do you know who Gene is? Is there a Gene for real? Is he a friend of yours so you need proof he is not??? Do you really care that much if you are not Gene????? Well????

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 6, 2014
Because Gene never said Comrade Winston did all that. Gene was making a mockery about himself posting as Comrade WINESTON, different name and why so concerned "guest" from Steele the same location that Comrade Winston is from LOL.

There is no decent conversation when your involved EVER! Because when the talk doesnt sway to your liking you call people "CHILD MOLESTERS".....how decent of you!

Your the laughing stock of Topix and I find it petty and juvenile of you to attempt to put the blame on Gene and then, to post using Gene's name with your CELL PHONE because all AT&T local stems from Vienna MO where the trans re locator is located at. But you already knew that right? You know everything about everything and no one is allowed to disagree with your warped views or say something ugly in reply to you once you have called them a "Child Molester"!

No you think everyone should agree with you and those that dont are "Child Molesters".

Yea real "decent" of you to call someone that but even more "decent" of you to pathologically lie with the mentality of a child.

Odd as it may be, your mentality and the FACT you like to call people Child Molesters seem to always be coming from your own posts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 6, 2014
Maybe if you would read and stop letting Fox News tell you what to repeat for once in your life you would actually know something.
well

Amherst, OH

#17 Mar 6, 2014
guest wrote:
Things never change here. First it starts off with a decent conversation or debate and then it starts. Someone or maybe Gene has to start in about CW and CW has to start in about Gene. Then the whole child molester comes out when no one knows who Gene is. It is so stupid to keep bringing up the child molester thing. Gene has been just as pathetic in his accusations of C W with incest and beastiality. Why is no one saying anything about this?? Is it because every one knows its not true? Is it everyone knows CW doesn't sleep with his mother or horse because its so ridiculous? So why do you all not find it ridiculous that Gene has been accused as a child molester???? Why are all of you Genes say we want proof. where is your proof? Why do you need proof if he is not? Why does the Chief and 81 keep bringing it up??? Do you know who Gene is? Is there a Gene for real? Is he a friend of yours so you need proof he is not??? Do you really care that much if you are not Gene????? Well????
U can't b that stupid. If it wasn't so bad why don't cw say it to genes face. They know of each other.

If it's not so bad why don't cw say it to gene in front of people and see what happens.

No... gene has NOT been as pathetic as CW. Rather u like it r not what cw called gene is the WORST THING IN THE WORLD.

He shouldn't start what he can't finish. He can finish it with the proof.

U can try and cry all u want... BUT....that will not change what CW said.

Why r u NOT angry and demanding to see PROOF.

What kind of man calls someone that without proof?????.

Just because he didn't like his politics.

U can keep asking why it was wrong and we will keep telling u why. We know what ur doing.

“People Need To Chill”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#18 Mar 6, 2014
Decent you say Comrade? HA! Conversations involving politics are never decent. Especially when you have someone like you that wants to do all the talking. I think the you like to be heard. But no one listens so you start this childish game you play of blaming others when the discussion doesnt go your way.

Comrade I have a grand son who makes childishly puerile comments to others, just like you do. The thing is, he is only 12.

Stop being a dick and show your proof you have to call Gene a child molester.
guest

Steele, MO

#19 Mar 6, 2014
Daniel Longview wrote:
Because Gene never said Comrade Winston did all that. Gene was making a mockery about himself posting as Comrade WINESTON, different name and why so concerned "guest" from Steele the same location that Comrade Winston is from LOL.
There is no decent conversation when your involved EVER! Because when the talk doesnt sway to your liking you call people "CHILD MOLESTERS".....how decent of you!
Your the laughing stock of Topix and I find it petty and juvenile of you to attempt to put the blame on Gene and then, to post using Gene's name with your CELL PHONE because all AT&T local stems from Vienna MO where the trans re locator is located at. But you already knew that right? You know everything about everything and no one is allowed to disagree with your warped views or say something ugly in reply to you once you have called them a "Child Molester"!
No you think everyone should agree with you and those that dont are "Child Molesters".
Yea real "decent" of you to call someone that but even more "decent" of you to pathologically lie with the mentality of a child.
Odd as it may be, your mentality and the FACT you like to call people Child Molesters seem to always be coming from your own posts.
How do you know they know each other??? Gene says this CW is named Doug. HOw does he know or is he assuming it is Doug? YOu don't know who I am and I don't know who you are and really don't care to know you. I think you are Gene, I think Longview is Gene, I think the Chief is Gene. The only reason I ever got into this couple of years back, is all I ever saw CW do is just copy and paste stuff and Gene would go BONKERS. THEN All of you would attack something CW posted. He had the right to copy and paste and post what ever he wanted, but no you LIBERALS don't believe in freedom of speech. That is what it all started over. CW right to have freedom of speech and all one of you went berserk. He was called a racist over and over and then all the other insults started way before he called 'Gene a molester.
Fascist Pig

Fulton, MO

#20 Mar 6, 2014
Most conservatives are traitors because they continuously speak ill of America to the entire world without realizing they are doing us more harm than good. To me they are the communist party. It's just sad that about half of America is so ill informed like they are that they like Putin more than their own President. WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River 6 hr guest 2
Obama threatens to go after the ammo... 9 hr Daniel Longview 2
Another Lie By Comrade Winston & The GOP 9 hr Daniel Longview 1
penny and tami 21 hr Bible 17
Looking for a friend..... 23 hr Newbie 5
her kids 23 hr lovemylife 17
BioMom Horror Stories Fri Shortcakes 14
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine