Catfish 59 is lying about A Military ...

Catfish 59 is lying about A Military career

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Oct 21, 2013
whomever this IDIOT is posted that he was in the Military but has no clue as to what 214's are!! and EVERY soldier from the Marines Navy Army coast Guard and Air force know what Im talking about...THIS person should be Kicked off topix for saying he was A Serviceman when he was not..their are laws against this!!!what A Bastard to say you were in the Military and never had the courage to lace up the Boots....

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Good try.

Not working Jerry, I'm way too smart for you. I won't play by your rules. EVER.

Thanks for starting a post about me.

I'm flattered you care so much about what I say.

I don't you. hehehahah
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Oct 21, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
Good try.
Not working Jerry, I'm way too smart for you. I won't play by your rules. EVER.
Thanks for starting a post about me.
I'm flattered you care so much about what I say.
I don't you. hehehahah
All Ive done is LET everyone out here know that you portrayed being in the Military and never served.There is LAWS against this Ass Hole.. Im sure TOPIX and The Moderator WHOM I wrote and gave your name to and the posts where you stated you were in the Military will LOVE to here from you!!!!
AND to PROVE you were in all you had to do is KNOW to simple things about A Military career and you knew NOTHING!!! The thing A hate more than A Liar is A FAKE, especially A Person who FAKES being in the Military!!!!!whos Laughing now....LMFAO

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>All Ive done is LET everyone out here know that you portrayed being in the Military and never served.There is LAWS against this Ass Hole.. Im sure TOPIX and The Moderator WHOM I wrote and gave your name to and the posts where you stated you were in the Military will LOVE to here from you!!!!
AND to PROVE you were in all you had to do is KNOW to simple things about A Military career and you knew NOTHING!!! The thing A hate more than A Liar is A FAKE, especially A Person who FAKES being in the Military!!!!!whos Laughing now....LMFAO
Did you tell on me, Jerry.

Poor you, it's Not against the law not to tell ones military service, poor you.

It's not against the law not to answer question on topix.

And as you well know it's not against the law to lie on topix.

We still know you didn't sign off.

You are a fraud and a liar just like all tea party baggers.

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 21, 2013
DD214
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#7 Oct 22, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you tell on me, Jerry.
Poor you, it's Not against the law not to tell ones military service, poor you.
It's not against the law not to answer question on topix.
And as you well know it's not against the law to lie on topix.
We still know you didn't sign off.
You are a fraud and a liar just like all tea party baggers.
The only one Lying out here is YOU!!your a fraud!! A wannabe, A Looser and A Liberal Dick who bends over for Obamas C-ock!!! A wannabe Soldier,Oh (I remember all to well the smells of war, the screams, the cries of pain from my buddies.) Ha Ha Ha!!!!!Only Buddy you ever had was your left hand when you were cheat in on your right!!!
well

Amherst, OH

#8 Oct 22, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>The only one Lying out here is YOU!!your a fraud!! A wannabe, A Looser and A Liberal Dick who bends over for Obamas C-ock!!! A wannabe Soldier,Oh (I remember all to well the smells of war, the screams, the cries of pain from my buddies.) Ha Ha Ha!!!!!Only Buddy you ever had was your left hand when you were cheat in on your right!!!

OMG u r soooo high school. Nobody needs 2 give u personal information on topix. Who knows what ur capable of. May b identity thief. u r a weird one. U have been proven a fraud-just saying

U do look so silly and high school. geez

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_dd214 's_public_record#slide2
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#9 Oct 22, 2013
poor Gene!!You have nobody but yourself to back you, you run from texting from A cell phone to switching IP's that's truly pathetic to think anyone out here does not see through your charade!!! and you call yourself A christian who goes by the ways of the Bible,How shallow A person you truly are!!!
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#10 Oct 22, 2013
all this because His man in the white House is F-ucking up, LOL whos the one using School antics now!!!LOL you cant find anything on the Net for rebuttal on any of my posts and resort to different Pseudonyms and different IP's and talking to yourself!! Is this all you have to try and save face? calling me A tea-bagger? you probably have no clue as to what actually is the tea party...when you grow up and can come out with some type of rebuttal to dis-prove any of what I post let me know, I look forward to it!!as for now your nothing but an annoying gnat!!!

Location hidden

#11 Oct 22, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>All Ive done is LET everyone out here know that you portrayed being in the Military and never served.There is LAWS against this Ass Hole.. Im sure TOPIX and The Moderator WHOM I wrote and gave your name to and the posts where you stated you were in the Military will LOVE to here from you!!!!
Where is the Moderator, poor you, Jerry?

Another thing your wrong about, poor you.

You are a boy who can't play in a mans world, poor you.

You have not learn how to start or finish anything, poor you

Dammit it is still Funny!!
usaarmy

United States

#12 Nov 2, 2013
Dd214
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#13 Nov 2, 2013
Seems Catfish and Obummer have something in common!!!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-lies-c...

Steele, MO

#14 Nov 3, 2013
Jerry wrote:
poor Gene!!You have nobody but yourself to back you, you run from texting from A cell phone to switching IP's that's truly pathetic to think anyone out here does not see through your charade!!! and you call yourself A christian who goes by the ways of the Bible,How shallow A person you truly are!!!
I called Gene on this ages ago. He thought everyone was stupid and couldn't tell the difference. After that he started calling me CW guess he couldn't come up with an original thought of his own. Nobody cares what he says anyway, he's just a troll.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Nov 3, 2013
and today we will see Comrade guest and tiger high all post on the same date and next none of them will post on the same date-kinda odd aint it "Doug"...

No one wants to play your playground games Jerry and Doug

You call yourselves Christians ? Well Jesus wasn't a snob who judged people for their imperfections or beliefs. You may want to get your bible out and check up on that.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#16 Nov 3, 2013
http://youtu.be/epYGM9KC6S4

We fought the Bantu to help out the Congolese.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#17 Nov 3, 2013
What did I tell yall?

Like clockwork...and on Sunday too!!!

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#18 Nov 3, 2013
Gene the white guy fought with the Mau Mau

http://youtu.be/ewiPsr_UuIE
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#19 Nov 3, 2013
ComradeWinston wrote:
Gene the white guy fought with the Mau Mau
http://youtu.be/ewiPsr_UuIE
Color is always a issue to you on everything isnt it Doug?

Enjoy your day at church faking it. You deserve some kind of award for being the phoniest Christian in the area.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#20 Nov 3, 2013
Isnt it amazing that Comrade, guest, and tiger high all appear on the same day!!! GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS DONT HE!!!!!
SquidBillyGene

Steele, MO

#21 Nov 3, 2013
Gene wrote:
Isnt it amazing that Comrade, guest, and tiger high all appear on the same day!!! GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS DONT HE!!!!!
AMAZINGLY AMAZING!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twisters Cafe 21 min Go Caruthersville 16
Altice 2 hr Wowww 1
Brad Clark 2 hr mememe 1
Rhonda 3 hr Mad as Hell 3
Recordings of Mayor 5 hr Bad Billy Walton 88
Tracy Lee 7 hr What to know 1
chrissy (Apr '15) 13 hr guest 14

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance