bill cosby has gone and done it again...

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Never enough

Middle River, MD

#1 Jul 15, 2013
They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.
I can't even talk the way these people talk:
Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
And then I heard the father talk.
Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.
In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.
These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.
$500 sneakers for what?
And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.
Where were you when he was 2?
Where were you when he was 12?
Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
And where is the father? Or who is his father?
People putting their clothes on backward:
Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?
People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?
What part of Africa did this come from??
We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa .....

I say this all of the time. It would be like white people saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid.
I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa . So stop, already!!!
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap ......... And all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.
We have got to take the neighborhood back.
People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands'-- or men or whatever you call them now.
We have millionaire football players who cannot read.
We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.
Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.
We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..
We cannot blame the white people any longer.'

~Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..D.

WELL SAID, BILL
It's NOT about color...
It's about behavior!!!
This is One reason The Blacks are where they are! NO responsibility what so ever No Discipline, The Democrats have Done exactly what they said they were gonna do!! Give you free housing(the Projects) Give you Free Food (wic wealfare etc) Give you free Health care (Obamacare)Now Im sure the Democrats are re writing The Laws to suit you Idiots!!! When are you going to wake up and Realize That The Liberal Left has destroyed your Way of Life and driven you BACK into A Life of Servitude not to The White Man but to Uncle Sam???? Bill Cosby knows!! maybe some of the Idiots who Follow The Left will wake up to This realization and Make A real life away from the Servitude of Uncle Sam!!!!!!!!!!
Bonnie

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2013
When and where did Mr. Cosby say this?
Never enough

Middle River, MD

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
When and where did Mr. Cosby say this?
http://www.snopes.com/politics /soapbox/cosby.asp
Its Pretty Sad When A Prominent Black Actor Doctor William H Cosby talks down about his own Race!!!!!
Never enough

Middle River, MD

#4 Jul 15, 2013
smeeagainmargret

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2013
IF sharpton and jackson would preach it, they might learn to BELIEVE in themselves and learn a trade and make it on their own instead of joining gangs and selling drugs and living off the government!! And this goes for all races! If any of the kids today grew up in the 60's and btw those that did, stand on their on 2 feet and doesn't look for handouts ... Many of the black kids I went to school with made Dr.s and Lawyers and made something of themselves and their families.
Just as Mr. Cosby did!! The world would be a better place if people made their money the hard way, WORKING.
Bought and paid for everything by the way of our elders by the sweat of their brows, things would mean something to them! Anything worth having is worth earning it! Mr. Cosby has talked about this most of his life to ALL people but especially his race, wanting better for them and all concerned. And I admire and respect all he does. People NEED to read this over and over again and go out and face the world with this frame of mind! the world would be a better place. And sharpton and jackson need to read it to, instead of living off their people that support them get a read job and STOP trying to divide this country, until the race card stops their can never be unity for a races!
COLD HARD TRUTH

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Jul 16, 2013
After Eric Holder's comment yesterday of "my people" during a speech in investigation of violating Travon Martins civil rights..I lost any respect for the entire Obama administration.

I'm tired of in this region with poor pity the black man attitude and turning everything into a racist syndrome. Act like a adult not some damn ghetto gangster. We have no ghettos and robbing from the poor in this region doesnt make you a gang banger, it makes you poor and those you rob poorer. Even the blacks in urban regions are making fun of you for wearing your pants sagging, spending thousands on rims for a car that isnt worth $500, just so you can look "cool" to the rest of your cotton patch brothers, yea COTTON PATCH!

Well your not in the cotton fields any longer. Obama has set you free. Do you see your black president, since he is YOUR PEOPLE, wearing saggy pants? Do you hear your president since he is YOUR PEOPLE begin a speech with "SUP DAWG"...or scream across a state of the union speech "GO BOO BOO"...or "A'IGHT GIRL"...like you jungle bunnies do at a graduation ceremony??

Hurts to read these words dont it, but the cold hard facts are ITS TRUE and I for one am sick of it. Act like a human not some damn savage since your heritage began in Africa, and last of all if you were born in this country..your an "AMERICAN"..not AFRICAN AMERICAN!!

So act like one, else wise go back to the country that sold you so you can be proud of your heritage.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#7 Jul 16, 2013
COLD HARD TRUTH wrote:
After Eric Holder's comment yesterday of "my people" during a speech in investigation of violating Travon Martins civil rights..I lost any respect for the entire Obama administration.
I'm tired of in this region with poor pity the black man attitude and turning everything into a racist syndrome. Act like a adult not some damn ghetto gangster. We have no ghettos and robbing from the poor in this region doesnt make you a gang banger, it makes you poor and those you rob poorer. Even the blacks in urban regions are making fun of you for wearing your pants sagging, spending thousands on rims for a car that isnt worth $500, just so you can look "cool" to the rest of your cotton patch brothers, yea COTTON PATCH!
Well your not in the cotton fields any longer. Obama has set you free. Do you see your black president, since he is YOUR PEOPLE, wearing saggy pants? Do you hear your president since he is YOUR PEOPLE begin a speech with "SUP DAWG"...or scream across a state of the union speech "GO BOO BOO"...or "A'IGHT GIRL"...like you jungle bunnies do at a graduation ceremony??
Hurts to read these words dont it, but the cold hard facts are ITS TRUE and I for one am sick of it. Act like a human not some damn savage since your heritage began in Africa, and last of all if you were born in this country..your an "AMERICAN"..not AFRICAN AMERICAN!!
So act like one, else wise go back to the country that sold you so you can be proud of your heritage.
COLD HARD TRUTH,
How do you explain the fact that many young black people were wearing their pants sagging, buying $500 rims & speaking "rap" talk - WAY BEFORE OBAMA BECAME PRESIDENT???

Yes, how can you explain that all of these things evolved over a decade or so? I didn't notice anyone's pants sagging during the Clinton administraion. And, how can you explain that fact that their have been "gansta" type robbery & killings going on for decades in the ghettos?

No, it started under the Bush administration. However, I place NO BLAME ON GEORGE BUSH JR for this disgusting behavior by many young blacks. Neither can we blame OBAMA for the their behavior...

I'm blaming the media & a complete break-down in the moral fiber of this country as a whole for the deplorable way many young people behave today BLACK & WHITE!!!

Yes, when talking about the Travon Martin murder - I have NO DOUBT if Zimmerman had happened upon a WHITE MAN (under the same circumstances as he did with Martin)- Zimmerman would not have been so quick to pull out his gun & MURDERED a WHITE MAN!!!

Yes, yes, yes - THE TRAVON MARTIN KILLING - WAS A RACIALLY MOTIVATED MURDER - pure & simple...

And, I'm not defending (in any way) the "gangsta rap" mentality of a lot of young black people when I say this - I'M JUST STATING A FACT...

Overland Park, KS

#8 Jul 16, 2013
61 Your fact is based on...?
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#9 Jul 16, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
COLD HARD TRUTH,
How do you explain the fact that many young black people were wearing their pants sagging, buying $500 rims & speaking "rap" talk - WAY BEFORE OBAMA BECAME PRESIDENT???
Yes, how can you explain that all of these things evolved over a decade or so? I didn't notice anyone's pants sagging during the Clinton administraion. And, how can you explain that fact that their have been "gansta" type robbery & killings going on for decades in the ghettos?
No, it started under the Bush administration. However, I place NO BLAME ON GEORGE BUSH JR for this disgusting behavior by many young blacks. Neither can we blame OBAMA for the their behavior...
I'm blaming the media & a complete break-down in the moral fiber of this country as a whole for the deplorable way many young people behave today BLACK & WHITE!!!
Yes, when talking about the Travon Martin murder - I have NO DOUBT if Zimmerman had happened upon a WHITE MAN (under the same circumstances as he did with Martin)- Zimmerman would not have been so quick to pull out his gun & MURDERED a WHITE MAN!!!
Yes, yes, yes - THE TRAVON MARTIN KILLING - WAS A RACIALLY MOTIVATED MURDER - pure & simple...
And, I'm not defending (in any way) the "gangsta rap" mentality of a lot of young black people when I say this - I'M JUST STATING A FACT...
where do you Base this facts on?
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#10 Jul 16, 2013
guesT wrote:
61 Your fact is based on...?
Guest,
My facts are from the fact that - I lived through the 50' 60's 70's & 80's 90's & the 2000's! I know first hand from tv, radio publications & my own eyes that young blacks didn't start wearing baggy pants, buying $500 rims & talk all that "gangsta talk" under the Obama administration. And I know all too well that all this VIOLENCE DID NOT BEGIN UNDER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!!!

As a matter of fact, I remember well - back when George Bush Sr. was president (even before Clinton) when we were visiting our son in South Louisana & he wanted to take us to New Orleans sight-seeing. It had just been announced on national news that NEW ORLEANS WAS THE MURDER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD (mostly in the black communities)- I refused to go to New Orleans!!!

NO, ALL THIS (inner city violence) DID NOT BEGIN WITH BARACK OBAMA!!!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#11 Jul 16, 2013
I agree with Bill Cosbey 100%!!! And, I applaud him for his efforts in trying WAKE UP YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE!

Yes, yes, yes, SOMETHING DEFINATELY NEEDS to be done! But, if all black people who are on welfare (and white people too) were immediately taken off welfare & told to go find a job - WHERE WOULD THEY WORK???

The laws in this country have made it more desirable for industry to take their factories to foreign countries rather that keeping them in this country - so many people (who are now on welfare) who COULD BE WORKING, supporting themselves & their families, paying taxes & have some DIGNITY & might not resort to all this "gangsta mentality".

Most of this mentality is the result of resentment that the American dream is slipping further & further away from them - and their actions is just rebellion that they are in a hopeless situation & they've reached the point that they JUST DON'T CARE.

No, before we take people off welfare - there has to be jobs for them to go to to earn a living wage!

Politicans have absolutely RAPED THIS COUNTRY IN THE INTREST OF BIG BUSINESS & CORPORATE AMERICA!

Politicans have created a welfare country. When you take away people's livlihoods - DO YOU WANT THEM TO JUST STARVE TO DEATH???

Along with the moral decay caused by the media in this country - the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM is that many young people are being denied opportunites to get out of the getto & that "gangsta mentality"...

TO FIX WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA - WE MUST STOP CATERING THE WANTS OF BIG BUSINESS & CORPORATE AMERICA.

THEY MUST START PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE IN TAXES & THEY MUST BE PENALIZED - "NOT REWARDED" FOR SHIPPING THIER JOBS OVERSEAS...

WE NEED TO PUT AMERICA BACK TO WORK - BUT THAT LIES IN THE HANDS OF POLITICIANS!

AND REPUBLICANS ARE MAKING IT VERY HARD FOR AMERICA TO EVER THRIVE AGAIN - BY CATERING TO THE WANTS & NEEDS OF BIG BUSINESS & CORPORATE AMERICA...
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Well Lets see Its Called Capitalism for A reason Alumni Rolla!! AND As Long as Our Society is BASED on that aspect then we cater to the Big Business!! THEY are the ones who Create JOBS so we bow to their needs FIRST!! if NOT then were going to keep seeing Jobs in China Mexico and other countries!! And Dont Blame The GOP for this Its both sides who BOW to big business and are making it Hard not just the GOP!! AND Ive Been around since the 60's 70's 80's 90's and 2000's and RAP Hip Hop Baggie paints and the Rest of that CRAP was started in the Clinton years!!!!!
COLD HARD TRUTH

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Jul 16, 2013
No sagging pants during the Clinton years 61 but your rhetoric is based upon what you see in your local, JUST LIKE MINE IS! But the difference is my facts are valid, and yours is just bullshit rhetoric with no sustenance of value. Obama and Holder had NO business sticking their nose into the trial of their personal opinions other than Martin being a black kid that got killed.

Explain Holders comment of "my people" then? Who are his people?????
I thought we were all equal in America 61.

I guess your so inept and gullible you think we are one big fat happy family..until a black kid gets killed.
If a white attorney general would have said that, he would have been fired by now, but no Holder. Then the NAACP would have filed suit and the Black Panthers would have demonstrated a riot. You can bank on that!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Jerry wrote:
Well Lets see Its Called Capitalism for A reason Alumni Rolla!! AND As Long as Our Society is BASED on that aspect then we cater to the Big Business!! THEY are the ones who Create JOBS so we bow to their needs FIRST!! if NOT then were going to keep seeing Jobs in China Mexico and other countries!! And Dont Blame The GOP for this Its both sides who BOW to big business and are making it Hard not just the GOP!! AND Ive Been around since the 60's 70's 80's 90's and 2000's and RAP Hip Hop Baggie paints and the Rest of that CRAP was started in the Clinton years!!!!!
Jerry,
I won't quibble about who was president when baggy pants came into vogue - because neither president nor any politican had any effect or influence over those long droopy pants!

But, I do know it all began in the late 80's & early 90's & was influenced by prisoners (who were not allowed to wear a belt) making their pants hang loose.

It was also HEAVILY INFLUENCED by superstar basketball players like Michael Jordan & others. These atletetes began growing tired of wearing very short uniforms & started wearing baggy basketball shorts.

Also , skaterers & surfers began wearing cuts to carve out their style. And then hip hop & inner city youths picked up on these styles experiments & began to purchase jeans one or two sizes larger than usual & the rest is history...

This country has been based on a combination of CAPITALISM & COMMUNISM FROM ITS BEGINNING!

But, it seems over the last couple of decades - capitalism has taken over & taken AMERICAN JOBS WITH IT - to foreign countries!

So, in order to prevent PEOPLE FROM STARVING TO DEATH WHO COULDN'T FIND A JOB - American had to pass COMMUNIST-like bills in order to feed, cloth & shelter the masses who were passed over by CAPITALISM in favor of big business, corporate america - and slave labor in foreign countries...

Never in the history of this country (until the last couple of decades) has America sold American jobs down the river to foreign countires - THAT IS WHY THIS COUNTRY TRIVED FOR SO MANY DECADES!!!

That is why in the last decade or so - jobs have been slipping away faster than those huge glaciers melting - caused by climate change...
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#15 Jul 16, 2013
The Jobs have Left For A Number of Reason Alumni Rolla!! On is CHEAP LABOR in third world countries! Why spend two dollars to make A Product when you can have it made for two cents! Plus The LABOR unions have played A BIG Part in Job Losses! How the Hell can the Manufacturing Industry stay afloat when The Labor Unions want more than HALF the Profits PLUS pay for Health care and Retirement Benefits? its not thats why Jobs Go over seas! Another factor is The Taxing the Feds did when Industry was profiting!! EVERYBODY wanted A Piece of the Pie and Industry said Fu&ck this And Moved Lock stock and Barrel over night to Third world countries!! No over taxing No Labor Unions No worries about Health Bennies and CHEAP Labor!! its Cost effective!!!I Blame Unions plain and Simple Take Take Take is all they Did!!! Welcome to what we have today!!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Never enough wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby....
Its Pretty Sad When A Prominent Black Actor Doctor William H Cosby talks down about his own Race!!!!!
I reckon he ain't happy with red neck talk.

We have our own words and language too.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Jerry wrote:
The Jobs have Left For A Number of Reason Alumni Rolla!! On is CHEAP LABOR in third world countries! Why spend two dollars to make A Product when you can have it made for two cents! Plus The LABOR unions have played A BIG Part in Job Losses! How the Hell can the Manufacturing Industry stay afloat when The Labor Unions want more than HALF the Profits PLUS pay for Health care and Retirement Benefits? its not thats why Jobs Go over seas! Another factor is The Taxing the Feds did when Industry was profiting!! EVERYBODY wanted A Piece of the Pie and Industry said Fu&ck this And Moved Lock stock and Barrel over night to Third world countries!! No over taxing No Labor Unions No worries about Health Bennies and CHEAP Labor!! its Cost effective!!!I Blame Unions plain and Simple Take Take Take is all they Did!!! Welcome to what we have today!!!!!
Jerry,
Yes, I agree unions did play a role in some manufacturing jobs being sent overseas - like the high paying jobs of the auto industry & other high paying industrial jobs.

But, why take jobs like shoe factories, garment factories & other jobs overseas - that didn't pay workers those high wages in the first place?

Yes, both shoe factories & garment factories & others had unions - but those unions didn't get so greedy that they priced themselves out of business - like some businesses did.

I hear tell that many of those companies who shipped jobs overseas didn't lower the price of their products for the American people. No, they just got slave labor & their profits went through the roof

And now - these SAME companies are getting their labor for practically FREE & are being taxed at a lower rate than they've ever been taxed - are NOW COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING TO PAY ANY TAXES AT ALL!!!

This is nothing but - GREED ON STEROIDS!!!

Also - don't you think the U.S. government giving tax BREAKS TO U.S. COMPANIES WHO TAKE THE JOBS OVERSEAS has anything to do with jobs being shipped overseas???

What possible benefit does the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA gain when they ship our jobs over seas???

The only reason politicians give tax breaks to companies to ship jobs overseas is to BENEFIT BIG BUSINESS - so they will in turn, make big contributions to these politicians political compaigns...
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#18 Jul 16, 2013
oh Really!! Every Shoe factory out there had One thing going against them!! Its called company competitiveness.Once One Factory went it was Impossible to play on an even playing field when your workers are doing the same Job as Americans CHEAPER FASTER and with No Unions..You Are Naive to say this is Greed! If you were on the other side of the coin and your Name was be Walton Or Nike you'd think otherwise!!! AND The United States Has NOTHING to Benefit from this but The Companies do!! If your unhappy with those Companies over seas then stop going to Walmart Stop buying 90% or the Stuff that's coming in to America!! The GOP Nor Democrats are not gonna stop this when they are getting BIG Perks from Said Companies!! Why would ANY Senator or Congressman wanna Stop His or Her Corporate Kickbacks to His Or Her Off Shore Account and Stop His or Her Free Vacations to Private islands on Corporate Jets and Yachts??? Greed you say??? Its called Capitalism!!!!!!!

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Jerry wrote:
oh Really!! Every Shoe factory out there had One thing going against them!! Its called company competitiveness.Once One Factory went it was Impossible to play on an even playing field when your workers are doing the same Job as Americans CHEAPER FASTER and with No Unions..You Are Naive to say this is Greed! If you were on the other side of the coin and your Name was be Walton Or Nike you'd think otherwise!!! AND The United States Has NOTHING to Benefit from this but The Companies do!! If your unhappy with those Companies over seas then stop going to Walmart Stop buying 90% or the Stuff that's coming in to America!! The GOP Nor Democrats are not gonna stop this when they are getting BIG Perks from Said Companies!! Why would ANY Senator or Congressman wanna Stop His or Her Corporate Kickbacks to His Or Her Off Shore Account and Stop His or Her Free Vacations to Private islands on Corporate Jets and Yachts??? Greed you say??? Its called Capitalism!!!!!!!
you make some good points. Free trade, cheap transportation and GLOBALISM have been great for the conglomerate capitalists and Chinese companies protected by their communist government.

Bad news for American manufacturing, union labor and the middle class worker. Great news for wealthy consumers of the world. The shoe and garment industries were the beginnings of our capitulation to cheap third world and slave labor.
Papal

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Jul 16, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
COLD HARD TRUTH,
that's right because a white kid would've said yessir officer , I am on my way home from the store , instead of acting like a smart aleck with a chip on his shoulder, which is very typical for punks ,he just had too show dat cracka how tough he was. It was racial alright and Martins the one who made it that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Griggs and under age girls 2 hr Who Really knows 16
Brandon strawn?? (May '11) 3 hr just wondering 10
Ashley Morris 3 hr guest 7
Republicans Have A Race Problem 7 hr catfish59 10
chad prince (Dec '09) 19 hr Ashley McKay 30
Handicap Parking Tue Shaggy 7
jrock Tue Ugh 2
Corruption in Caruthersville - 1960's (Sep '07) Tue frankie 422
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search