meek

Shenandoah, IA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
My nephew and his family are moving to this area and will be looking for a church, can someone tell me where a church is that no black people attend, now this isn't me so don't start on me, they just want to go where they want to and it is their right just like everyone else gets to choose where they go now where i attend church we have all races and we love one another and have great fun and worship, they dont want to go to a church with as they say VOODOO music and dance, can anyone help ?
Old fashioned

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2013
So basically they want an old fashioned Church and there's nothing wrong with that. Try Cottonwood they are a home Church and do a lot for the community.
guest

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Basically they sound like hypocrites to me. No blacks? Really? Good Christian attitude there. I understand the voodoo music but no blacks? This isn't 1950.

“People Need To Chill”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 27, 2013
For what its worth, I think you created this for controversy to begin with. But if what you say is true, then I recommend you ask Comrade Winston here in Topix what church he attends. He hates blacks, gays, women, and every non white nationality.

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Concord boy

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Class of 81 wrote:
For what its worth, I think you created this for controversy to begin with. But if what you say is true, then I recommend you ask Comrade Winston here in Topix what church he attends. He hates blacks, gays, women, and every non white nationality.
That's funny shxt!! Haha

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Jan 27, 2013
meek wrote:
My nephew and his family are moving to this area and will be looking for a church, can someone tell me where a church is that no black people attend, now this isn't me so don't start on me, they just want to go where they want to and it is their right just like everyone else gets to choose where they go now where i attend church we have all races and we love one another and have great fun and worship, they dont want to go to a church with as they say VOODOO music and dance, can anyone help ?
Well, considering how backwards and racist this town is, they shouldn't have any trouble finding a cult... err, I mean... "church" that accommodates their prejudices. Not sure if heaven will be in the cards for them though, so why bother? Just tell them to go to the bar and enjoy themselves instead.

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 Jan 27, 2013
guest wrote:
Basically they sound like hypocrites to me. No blacks? Really? Good Christian attitude there. I understand the voodoo music but no blacks? This isn't 1950.
Well, they might have to share a water fountain or bathroom and the black will rub off on them.
Big Dave

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Carlton; ask hem to try the First Assembly Of God.
We have a great young pastor. He has been here for about a year, and the church has gown by leaps and bounds. we also have very good music and worship.
There is something for eveyone.
There is a good mixture of young people and older people also.
ive us a try, i think you'll like it.
Big Dave

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Carlton; i meant to say the church has grown by leaps and bounds.Give us a try.
My keyboard is not working with me today.
meek

Shenandoah, IA

#10 Jan 29, 2013
I attend a church with everyone and i love my church family, I cant help that someone wants to attend with who they want, that has nothing to do with me and i think they have the right to choose where they want to go just as you and i do
guess

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jan 30, 2013
God loves and accepts everyone. Red and yellow black and white they are precious in HIS sight!!
Bob

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Don't go to Pentecostal Power they will take all of his earnings or wages!!
willow

Navarre, FL

#13 Feb 21, 2013
guess wrote:
God loves and accepts everyone. Red and yellow black and white they are precious in HIS sight!!
What a wonderful statement to make. We are all equal in God's eyes and black people can make your heart soar when they sing, it is a God given talent. I don't attend church right now, am getting ready to start back and believe me it will be where there is a mixed congregation. The reason I left the Church I attended for 10 years was because of racial bias and bias toward people who did not conform to their idea of what a Christian should be. If you are in a church that is not biased, please let me know what church. Thank you.
crazy

De Soto, MO

#14 Feb 22, 2013
willow wrote:
<quoted text>What a wonderful statement to make. We are all equal in God's eyes and black people can make your heart soar when they sing, it is a God given talent. I don't attend church right now, am getting ready to start back and believe me it will be where there is a mixed congregation. The reason I left the Church I attended for 10 years was because of racial bias and bias toward people who did not conform to their idea of what a Christian should be. If you are in a church that is not biased, please let me know what church. Thank you.
I know for a fact that Temple Baptist does not care if you are white or black they will accept you for who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Principals 15 hr Non-believer 107
thief 15 hr Wondering 3
Matt morgan 16 hr duh 7
Hayley 22 hr TWatson 1
chrissy (Apr '15) 22 hr Wtf did she say 9
burning in city limits Wed Common sense 2
6 foot Tranny Wed Guest 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages