Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com

Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan.

Comments (Page 935)

Showing posts 18,681 - 18,700 of18,915
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Obama the magic negro-

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Racially insensitive?
First- I don't care
Second- isn't he a negro?
Third- the negro turns everything he touches to $hit... Hence, magical negro

Obama the magic negro!
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Typ dem douche wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you will be voting for Hillary 2016?
"At this point what difference DOES IT MAKE?"
(You don't even know what scandal that is from do you my Democrat GOON- do you?)
People like you are ruining our country.
This was me too btw..
Obama the magic negro!
Emily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Brian B wrote:
<quoted text>
This was me too btw..
Obama the magic negro!
No one wants to see your posts, get the hint. You're a jerk.
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Emily wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to see your posts, get the hint. You're a jerk.
Hey, your welcome too sweet heart, next time your in Wal Mart buy yourself something (wink) real nice... On us...

Obama - THE MAGIC NEGRO!
Big Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Brian B wrote:
Obama the magic negro-
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Racially insensitive?
First- I don't care
Second- isn't he a negro?
Third- the negro turns everything he touches to $hit... Hence, magical negro
Obama the magic negro!
Blah, blah, blah....move back to St. Louis...blah, blah, blah.
Brian B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Nope

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I already had insurance, Brian. But thanks for your concern about my healthcare. Perhaps if you spend a bit more time working and a bit less time making those racially-insensitive posts here, you could better afford health insurance. I'm just sayin'...
Me too, already had insurance and still so but lots of people don't
Everyday Joe

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Congressional Budget Office Director Douglas Elmendorf testfied before the House Budget Committee on February 5 stating that ObamaCare provides a "disincentive for people to work." Elmendorf's statement follows a controversial report released by the Congressional Budget Office that provides details on how millions of workers would cut their hours and opt out of the job market in order to retain the benefits provided by the healthcare law.

The Congressional Budget Office is a non-partisan governmental entity that serves to forecast the impact of governmental policies on future government revenues. Its findings on the economic impact of ObamaCare are disheartening.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Everyday Joe wrote:
Congressional Budget Office Director Douglas Elmendorf testfied before the House Budget Committee on February 5 stating that ObamaCare provides a "disincentive for people to work." Elmendorf's statement follows a controversial report released by the Congressional Budget Office that provides details on how millions of workers would cut their hours and opt out of the job market in order to retain the benefits provided by the healthcare law.
The Congressional Budget Office is a non-partisan governmental entity that serves to forecast the impact of governmental policies on future government revenues. Its findings on the economic impact of ObamaCare are disheartening.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-c...
Joe, I know it's sad but it is true I think about the "disincentive" and perhaps it is all part of some long-term goal here in this country.
Everyday Joe

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Study suggests Obama needs to canvas cities to boost ObamaCare numbers

A new study finds that uninsured Americans are not scattered across the country but are actually in just over 100 counties nationwide.

The research, done by the State Health Access Data Assistance Center at the University of Minnesota, finds that half of the insured people in this country live in just 116 of the nation's 3,143 counties.

The study was done for The Associated Press.

Feyman

Yevgeniy Feyman of the Manhattan Institute tells OneNewsNow it's been known for a long time that metropolitan areas have most of the uninsured.

"This is going to be in New York, in California," he advises. "Los Angeles County alone makes up for about five percent of the total uninsured population. They can be in Texas, in Florida. The administration actually released numbers on this, even last year."

The end of open enrollment is now less than two months away. This information could result in the continual outreach campaign by the Obama administration, especially at a time in which it's widely believed the Obama administration will not reach its enrollment goal. For instance, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said in June 2013 that seven million was a "realistic target."
http://www.onenewsnow.com/culture/2014/02/06/...
Everyday Joe

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Bridgette -call me bree wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, I know it's sad but it is true I think about the "disincentive" and perhaps it is all part of some long-term goal here in this country.
Oh my, dear Bridgette, you wouldn't be suggesting they're conspiring? ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Everyday Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, dear Bridgette, you wouldn't be suggesting they're conspiring? ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I am not sure if conspiring is the right word. ;-) Maybe I will be after I finish watching that video, it's a long one. I will let you know. Not sure if this one follows my thoughts or not. We'll see.
Everyday Joe

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Bridgette -call me bree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure if conspiring is the right word. ;-) Maybe I will be after I finish watching that video, it's a long one. I will let you know. Not sure if this one follows my thoughts or not. We'll see.
The Gentleman who directed this, which is the 2nd in a Series of 3, Chris Pinto from Adullam Films and Noise of Thunder Radio. All written from/with the Christian Perspective. But if one will give time, it shows many strange things that the "Elected" part of the United States have been following through the years, just as you eluded to. It's very interesting whether your Christian or ever care too. Antiquities Research Films http://antiquitiesresearch.com/index.html are responsible for this Series. All can be seen on you tube.

Benton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Who cares
Everyday Joe

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

I am being impacted in many ways by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or, to give credit where credit is due,“Obamacare.” But the most stunning attack on my person came this month in the form of insurance rate hikes.

My older son is 24 years old, a student and in perfect health. He has never smoked, is thin, has totally normal labs, is on no meds and comes from a long line of hearty, healthy stock. It seemed appropriate to pay $47 a month for health insurance.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/doc-discovers-obam...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Everyday Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gentleman who directed this, which is the 2nd in a Series of 3, Chris Pinto from Adullam Films and Noise of Thunder Radio. All written from/with the Christian Perspective. But if one will give time, it shows many strange things that the "Elected" part of the United States have been following through the years, just as you eluded to. It's very interesting whether your Christian or ever care too. Antiquities Research Films http://antiquitiesresearch.com/index.html are responsible for this Series. All can be seen on you tube.
I did watch this first video which is actually 2nd in the series and will watch the others. Some interesting info in this one. Well done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Everyday Joe wrote:
I am being impacted in many ways by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or, to give credit where credit is due,“Obamacare.” But the most stunning attack on my person came this month in the form of insurance rate hikes.
My older son is 24 years old, a student and in perfect health. He has never smoked, is thin, has totally normal labs, is on no meds and comes from a long line of hearty, healthy stock. It seemed appropriate to pay $47 a month for health insurance.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/doc-discovers-obam...
This is pretty typical for a lot of people. They simply forget to put in the news that this law merely forces everyone to pay part of medicaid instead of the just the government. I don't know anyone who has benefited from this law except two people that managed to get on medicaid when they couldn't before the new law.
Everyday Joe

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Obama Apologists Slam Lawless ObamaCare Rewrites

When even pro-Obama apparatchiks are crying foul over Obama’s lawless implementation of ObamaCare — unilaterally changing, delaying, and re-writing over a dozen major provisions of the “Affordable Care Act” in violation of the actual statute — you know the situation is getting bad. That is exactly what is happening, though, with some of the president’s staunchest allies in the establishment press now up in arms about the administration’s latest refusal to follow the increasingly unpopular “healthcare reform” scheme Obama signed and demanded from Congress. Vulnerable Democrats are running from ObamaCare ahead of 2014 elections, too. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-c...
Brian B

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

A law that will be enforced BY THE IRS...

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

(LOL, oh man... You JUST CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP...)

OTMN
Excalibur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Brian B wrote:
A law that will be enforced BY THE IRS...
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
(LOL, oh man... You JUST CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP...)
OTMN
No one cares what you think. Go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,681 - 18,700 of18,915
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Caruthersville Forum right now

Search the Caruthersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min Donnie 95,009
John Alls 1 hr Guest 5
coach hired 2 hr guest 2
dodge tuck 8 hr jw 1
Water bills 9 hr BigBrotherWillDeleteThis 6
meth heads 10 hr Anon 21
Obama Loosing His Core voters because of Illega... 15 hr Jerry 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caruthersville Jobs

•••