First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abcdefg

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Feb 1, 2014
that was my friend's mom. she came to school crying because amber was like a mom to her. i felt so bad. so please pray for her. her name is holly. and amber's daughter is sam so please pray for her too. they are going through a lot. so please pray.

bye thanks alot<3
654285ase

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Feb 1, 2014
please quit talking about it. it was my friend's mom.. . . please pray for thier family. .
looks can be deceiving

Van Buren, MO

#23 Feb 1, 2014
Knows wrote:
Wasn't chucky beating her?
Yes he was beating her....
guesst

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Feb 1, 2014
So sad,I am sincerly sorry for your loss

Steele, MO

#25 Feb 1, 2014
IF HE WAS BEATING HER SO BAD ALL THE TIME WHY WAS SHE WITH HIM TIME AFTER TIME WHY DIDNT SHE JUST LEAVE HIM HEARD THEY WERE BOTH ON DRUGS
on the other hand

United States

#26 Feb 1, 2014
I honestly feel sorry for the driver of the 18 wheeler. He was just doing his job. And now he has to live with the terror of killing someone. I pray for him and his family. I do also honestly find it sad for Amber, and her family. I pray for all involved.

Steele, MO

#27 Feb 2, 2014
looks can be deceiving wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not trying to be mean by no means....but that crying and screaming is a fake JOB...he truly is an abusive man...He beat my friend for many years til she got smart and got away from him
got smart and got away ? really thought she was with him before this happen sounds like you have no ideal what your talking about this is what starts rumors thats not true i feel sorry for her and her family but i also feel sorry for him to have seen this because he will relive this for the rest of his life
looks can be deceiving

Van Buren, MO

#28 Feb 2, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text> got smart and got away ? really thought she was with him before this happen sounds like you have no ideal what your talking about this is what starts rumors thats not true i feel sorry for her and her family but i also feel sorry for him to have seen this because he will relive this for the rest of his life
YES GOT SMART AND GOT AWAY FROM HIM!!!! and yes she was with him way before this and he beat her for many years and GOOD he needs to relive what hes done til the day he faces god himself and just maybe he will stop ABUSING WOMEN...I dont feel sorry for him at all...I feel sorry for her kids and family....
looks can be deceiving

Van Buren, MO

#29 Feb 2, 2014
GUEST wrote:
IF HE WAS BEATING HER SO BAD ALL THE TIME WHY WAS SHE WITH HIM TIME AFTER TIME WHY DIDNT SHE JUST LEAVE HIM HEARD THEY WERE BOTH ON DRUGS
Who knows why did my friend stay with him for many years women do things like this for many reasons and noone deserves this no matter what they r on
Changes

Fenton, MO

#30 Feb 2, 2014
what was his name

Steele, MO

#31 Feb 3, 2014
looks can be deceiving wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows why did my friend stay with him for many years women do things like this for many reasons and noone deserves this no matter what they r on
did you ever stop to think maybe they stayed together because they loved each other you are trying to be judge and jury and now you are saying she was on something maybe they should do a drug test on her to see if maybe she was everyone that knows them know they were both messed up its a sad thing that this has happen but none of us was there so how can we know what really happen only one person truly knows and that is god

Steele, MO

#32 Feb 3, 2014
Changes wrote:
what was his name
why you asking what his name is if you dont know his name then you dont know them at all so whats the point of asking
Changes

Fenton, MO

#33 Feb 3, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>why you asking what his name is if you dont know his name then you dont know them at all so whats the point of asking
Why is anyone on here including you. But I guess you are related to him.
Looks can be deceiving

Van Buren, MO

#34 Feb 4, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever stop to think maybe they stayed together because they loved each other you are trying to be judge and jury and now you are saying she was on something maybe they should do a drug test on her to see if maybe she was everyone that knows them know they were both messed up its a sad thing that this has happen but none of us was there so how can we know what really happen only one person truly knows and that is god
First off someone else sad they where on things all I said is no matter what they r on they don't deserve this....I'm done with this an the truth will come out and people will know. And I hope this abuser gets what he deserves
douche bags

Augusta, KS

#35 Feb 7, 2014
One of the first wrote:
I was driving with my husband and daughters back from MS that night and believe we were one of the first to see the carnage at the site as there were police but flares were just being set up and no sheets were covering the remains. I do not know anyone involved. We just saw lights, the police cars, a white car pulled over on the other side of the metal wore type guard rail with the driver door open and a big rig. As we pulled up we saw the scene and a man on his stomach in the grass rocking and screaming with a pained look on his face. Again I know nothing of either if them, to be honest I thought the remains were a man from what was left. But I find it hard to believe that if that man is the one suspected of beating her that this is false. By his actions and utterly painful looking grief...that is not the reaction of an abusive and uncaring partner. Regardless prayers for her and all her family that they make it through.
He did beat her. For years he beat on her and she was runnin from his ass...this was no suicide. that bastard will get his. Im sure he looked distraut but he was always sorry after he hit her. Dont comment about my cousin or her life you dont know her. and keep talking about her and callin her carnage and see what devil comes lookin for you bitch
douche bags

Augusta, KS

#36 Feb 7, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text> got smart and got away ? really thought she was with him before this happen sounds like you have no ideal what your talking about this is what starts rumors thats not true i feel sorry for her and her family but i also feel sorry for him to have seen this because he will relive this for the rest of his life
Fck him he needs to relive it every second of his life while hes hain his ass beat like he did hers...quit defending that bastard
douche bags

Augusta, KS

#37 Feb 7, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>why you asking what his name is if you dont know his name then you dont know them at all so whats the point of asking
His name is Chucky Moody...hes a dirty inbred bastard and so is his family thats on here defending the prick knowin exactly what he did to her fpr years...so take his side but remember people that walk with the devil end up in hell...you sick s o b...
douche bags

Augusta, KS

#38 Feb 7, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever stop to think maybe they stayed together because they loved each other you are trying to be judge and jury and now you are saying she was on something maybe they should do a drug test on her to see if maybe she was everyone that knows them know they were both messed up its a sad thing that this has happen but none of us was there so how can we know what really happen only one person truly knows and that is god
Everyone that knows them also knows he beat the hell out of her on a regular basis the cops wouldnt inforce the restraining orders and when she would leave he stalked the fck out of her...then people she stayed with wanted her to leave their house cause they were scared what he would do...he never fcked around when she stayed at her cousins house cause her cousin wasnt scared of him or his nasty family.. and im still not...so look out ...quit talkin about her like you knew her...you obviously didnt...or your related to that nasty fck...or you wouldnt be runnin off at the head...wtf does it matter if she had drugs in her system or not the story is still the same...he was beatin on her she ran from him...it wasnt the first time she had to jump out of a car and rum from him...but this time...and as far as charges being brought...how are they gonna bring charges the only witness was the bastard that did this to her and of coursr his statement makes damn sure his ass is covered...so fck all of you who think you know...and fck all of you defending that low life piece o sht
douche bags

Augusta, KS

#39 Feb 7, 2014
someone who knows them wrote:
<quoted text> hell no he was not maybe she was beating him maybe thats why he had to pull over and let her out
fck you quit runnin your mouth everybody close to amber knows exactly what happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caruthersville police looking for man in connec... 6 hr Heartbroken 15
broken heart 7 hr Curious 45
Heather prise 11 hr Hellno 34
Johnnie Marie Mon Ranger 5
Caruthersville Closed Till Further Notice Mon Guess Who 31
bobby wilson aka penut Mon Guesty 2
McWilliams store Nov 18 just saying 12

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance