Next Last
Confused

Homer, LA

#1 Jan 28, 2014
Which Amber Davis died?
Anonymous

Jackson, MO

#2 Jan 28, 2014
Please out Of Respect for her Family Lets not make this a Topic for Topix. Let her family grieve her Loss in a peaceful Manner.
Thank You
Rita

Estero, FL

#3 Jan 28, 2014
Confused wrote:
Which Amber Davis died?
why not respect "her" family ? Don't post questions till she has been identified.???
Most important her family will share in due time.!!
Until then. Her family appreciates your understanding during their time of grieving.
Sincerely,
Rita.
HDBG

Marked Tree, AR

#4 Jan 28, 2014
She's already been identified.

She was 38. Under normal circumstances I would not think it proper to comment, especially on a site as unsavory as Topix, however considering the circumstances surrounding her suicide, I really don't think it matters.

Peace to all the innocent people Ms. Davis chose to involve in her own tragic end.
Ambers brother

Palatka, FL

#5 Jan 29, 2014
Whoever hdbg is said she committed suicide you're a piece of s*** I She didn't commit suicide he was running from a stupid f****** punk Who better go into hiding

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 29, 2014
Ambers brother wrote:
Whoever hdbg is said she committed suicide you're a piece of s*** I She didn't commit suicide he was running from a stupid f****** punk Who better go into hiding
I'm sorry to hear about your sister. Bless you and your family. What is your name?
Knows

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 29, 2014
Wasn't chucky beating her?

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2014
If she was running from anyone and it contributed to her being hit by a truck then that person should be charged in her death...I don't know her at all or who she was running from but I'm just saying what is right...they should be charged
yeah

White Oak, TX

#9 Jan 29, 2014
Yeah ive also heard Tht her boyfriend had beat her up real bad n may have left her on the side of the Rd? Idk how true this is tho. Who is her boyfriend? What is his full name? Seems like he shld be charged with murder if any of this is true!!! He shld already be in custody!
Denise

Grain Valley, MO

#10 Jan 29, 2014
I have lost a sin, only child and I hope that people will be kind enough to pray for Amber and her family.PLEASE!!! Be kind.
Denise

Grain Valley, MO

#11 Jan 29, 2014
I have lost a son.

Sorry fot the typo, it is hard for me to email from my phone.
someone who knows them

Steele, MO

#12 Jan 30, 2014
this is so crazy first of all no one on this topix knows what happen for sure only god knows and the people that was there it looks as if someone is just looking to put the blame on anyone they can
someone who knows them

Steele, MO

#13 Jan 30, 2014
Knows wrote:
Wasn't chucky beating her?
hell no he was not maybe she was beating him maybe thats why he had to pull over and let her out
One of the first

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 30, 2014
I was driving with my husband and daughters back from MS that night and believe we were one of the first to see the carnage at the site as there were police but flares were just being set up and no sheets were covering the remains. I do not know anyone involved. We just saw lights, the police cars, a white car pulled over on the other side of the metal wore type guard rail with the driver door open and a big rig. As we pulled up we saw the scene and a man on his stomach in the grass rocking and screaming with a pained look on his face. Again I know nothing of either if them, to be honest I thought the remains were a man from what was left. But I find it hard to believe that if that man is the one suspected of beating her that this is false. By his actions and utterly painful looking grief...that is not the reaction of an abusive and uncaring partner. Regardless prayers for her and all her family that they make it through.
a friend

Estero, FL

#15 Jan 30, 2014
Why don't y'all show respect for the family and let them grieve.
she hasn't even been laid to rest yet? and you're talking about her like she's still here and can defend herself.
I suggest y'all get a life!!
a friend

Estero, FL

#16 Jan 30, 2014
question for someone who knows them!?
would you have first hand knowledge of what was happening in the car since its appears that you do? you're sounding a little defensive here.,were you in the car with them?
someone who knows

Steele, MO

#17 Jan 30, 2014
a friend wrote:
question for someone who knows them!?
would you have first hand knowledge of what was happening in the car since its appears that you do? you're sounding a little defensive here.,were you in the car with them?
all im saying is no one really knows what happen but the people that was there and that no one should be on here talking bad about Amber are anyone involved no i was not im the car with them was you you seem to know so much about people
guess

Steele, MO

#18 Jan 30, 2014
How can people get on here and judge others its so sad that people do this may god bless you all !
yeah

White Oak, TX

#19 Jan 30, 2014
I didn't see anything on this particular thread Tht was an insult towards Amber! So why is everyone acting like ppl are talking oh so bad about her?! And wtf is wrong with ppl trying to find out info about this girl? Is it so bad Tht ppl are concerned and want to find out more about her and exactly what happened? Shld no one give a damn and all just pretend nothing horrible ever happened? Is Tht what everyone shld do? Just be like "oh well...". Wld u want ppl to ask about you and pray 4 you and your family if it were u or wld u want everyone to act like ur tragic death was no big deal at all? I know I'd be wanting ppl to show their concern and pray and help my family thru this. I guess no one shld offer any funds to help with her burial expenses either huh? Don't tell ppl to 'grow up' and 'mind their own damn business' because you're NOT Amber and its really not ur place to say anything to be honest! In fact, the nagging and cussing on your part on here is the only thing I've seen that's disrespectful! If you don't like what's being said, u can quit clicking on this thread and go away n let all of us, who are truly concerned, talk to each other!!! And to everyone else... if anyone knows anything about whether the family is needing donations to cover funeral costs n such, will u please notify us? Thanks. And again, so truly sorry for Amber's family's loss and for what they're all going through. May God be with them.
looks can be deceiving

Van Buren, MO

#20 Jan 31, 2014
One of the first wrote:
I was driving with my husband and daughters back from MS that night and believe we were one of the first to see the carnage at the site as there were police but flares were just being set up and no sheets were covering the remains. I do not know anyone involved. We just saw lights, the police cars, a white car pulled over on the other side of the metal wore type guard rail with the driver door open and a big rig. As we pulled up we saw the scene and a man on his stomach in the grass rocking and screaming with a pained look on his face. Again I know nothing of either if them, to be honest I thought the remains were a man from what was left. But I find it hard to believe that if that man is the one suspected of beating her that this is false. By his actions and utterly painful looking grief...that is not the reaction of an abusive and uncaring partner. Regardless prayers for her and all her family that they make it through.
Im not trying to be mean by no means....but that crying and screaming is a fake JOB...he truly is an abusive man...He beat my friend for many years til she got smart and got away from him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Semo Health Network 1 hr Bob Abernathy 1
Abi and jacinda 1 hr Guest 6
De mccaig 19 hr Jereeee 17
rudd (Oct '16) Wed Truth 6
Looking for a couple of old friends... Wed Yelp 3
Amy ward Wed Lmao 28
Twister's Cafe Wed Food is Great 40

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance