tommie biggs also known as tammie biggs or wilson

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
missy

Collinwood, TN

#1 Jun 14, 2010
if any one is cville knows of her of knows her personally. i want u to know that she is now in jail in alabama for several charges.
so you know

Valley Park, MO

#2 Jun 15, 2010
that explains why that man looking thing hasn't been walking the streets of cville. lol
so what

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 15, 2010
no body cares man, but thanks anyway
family

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Jun 15, 2010
we all know, she's in jail for stealing from her own family. go figure.
missy

Collinwood, TN

#5 Jun 15, 2010
thats not the only reason she is in there. when she was picked up they found a warrant on her in another county. plus she stole from me and yes i pressed charges. i let her live with me and she stole from me and got caught and tried to lie her way out of it. i called the law and she went to jail. so if u get mad u will get over it. she got what she had coming to her.
family

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Jun 15, 2010
well melissa, we already know all that. you twins know how she is. so thats your own fault for lettingher stay with you. Nobody cares about Tommie, she's a trouble starter just like her kids.
missy

Collinwood, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2010
i dont know who put that post up but i dont like being called twin and i was trying to help her excuse the hell out of me for trying to help to help family. yea so it backfired in my face. u can leave her kids out of this they have nothing to do with it. and as far as im concerned the only biggs i communicate with is my dad that is the only way i am a biggs cause i dont claim the rest of the bunch. thats tommies problem noone cared about her and she knew it. the biggs are so self centered they only care about them selfs and noone else. well guess what tommie is a biggs. yea she made mistakes in life and now she is paying for it. and yes i turned her in it was for her own good. i would have rather done that than find her dead from od on drugs cause unlike the rest of the biggs family i do have a heart. AND DONT EVER CALL ME TWIN AGAIN. i was just trying to let the family know what was going on with her. but since the biggs family dont seem to have a heart to help someone then forget all of u.
family

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Jun 15, 2010
the reason our family don't have anything to do with Tommie is because of how she acts. And as for you, I bet you that you will not come to Caruthersville and talk shit to any of the Biggs family. You are just like Tommie, trash.... O and that education you were supposed to get out at delta, maybe you should go back and learn to read, because the last comment was talking about Tommie's kids, not YOURS. Goodnite TWIN!!!!!
ha and ha

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 16, 2010
good gravy, now all you white trashers are airing this out online for all to see. what a buncha loosers.
Anonymous

Brighton, TN

#10 Jun 17, 2010
family wrote:
well melissa, we already know all that. you twins know how she is. so thats your own fault for lettingher stay with you. Nobody cares about Tommie, she's a trouble starter just like her kids.
be nice and lets not bring in someones children
Anonymous

Brighton, TN

#11 Jun 17, 2010
family wrote:
the reason our family don't have anything to do with Tommie is because of how she acts. And as for you, I bet you that you will not come to Caruthersville and talk shit to any of the Biggs family. You are just like Tommie, trash.... O and that education you were supposed to get out at delta, maybe you should go back and learn to read, because the last comment was talking about Tommie's kids, not YOURS. Goodnite TWIN!!!!!
Remeber that God does not like ugly
family

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Jun 17, 2010
if god doesn't like ugly then he wouldn't have made melissa and tommie
missy

Collinwood, TN

#13 Jun 17, 2010
look i dont know who is posting those comments. but the hell with u and the whole damn biggs bunch. and i was talking about her kids and not mine.just leave the kids completely out of it. they have nothing to do with it. i may be a biggs by blood but not by name cause i damn sure wont carry that last name. as far as i am concerned the damn bunch needs to grow up and act their age. i have never been able to stand that bunch and i damn sure dont want to be around them. i done the smart thing i got the hell away from missouri and all of u. and as far as me being trash u have no room to talk because ur part of the family to so that makes u trash as well. im to damn old to be called twin so grow up i have now u need to.i havent lost a damn thing being there and i damn sure wont go back to that hell hole.
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 17, 2010
missy wrote:
look i dont know who is posting those comments. but the hell with u and the whole damn biggs bunch. and i was talking about her kids and not mine.just leave the kids completely out of it. they have nothing to do with it. i may be a biggs by blood but not by name cause i damn sure wont carry that last name. as far as i am concerned the damn bunch needs to grow up and act their age. i have never been able to stand that bunch and i damn sure dont want to be around them. i done the smart thing i got the hell away from missouri and all of u. and as far as me being trash u have no room to talk because ur part of the family to so that makes u trash as well. im to damn old to be called twin so grow up i have now u need to.i havent lost a damn thing being there and i damn sure wont go back to that hell hole.
I do know some of the Biggs family and let me tell you they mean alot to me,they have always been there for me and I bet they have been there for you a time or two.Tommie has her problems and hopefully she will get the help she needs,as for you and your opinions about the Biggs family why don't you save it till you see them face to face and say the crap you are saying now.And futhermore just so you know I am not a Biggs nor have I made any posts on here other than this one.I just hate the fact that you and people like you get on here and run your mouth about people when you are miles away,come on back I know you when I see you and I can promise you will know me too.By the way being grownup means showing others respect and you apparently don't have any.
Bud

Memphis, TN

#15 Jun 18, 2010
missy wrote:
look i dont know who is posting those comments. but the hell with u and the whole damn biggs bunch. and i was talking about her kids and not mine.just leave the kids completely out of it. they have nothing to do with it. i may be a biggs by blood but not by name cause i damn sure wont carry that last name. as far as i am concerned the damn bunch needs to grow up and act their age. i have never been able to stand that bunch and i damn sure dont want to be around them. i done the smart thing i got the hell away from missouri and all of u. and as far as me being trash u have no room to talk because ur part of the family to so that makes u trash as well. im to damn old to be called twin so grow up i have now u need to.i havent lost a damn thing being there and i damn sure wont go back to that hell hole.
Look sis you got alot of business runnin your head about our family you need to stop and look at things if it was not for the Biggs family there is no damn tellin where the hell we would have winded up when dad took us from mom and decided to leave us with aunt mae and aunt belle if it was not for them and grandma then theres no tellin wat would have happened to us so if any thing you need to thank them instead of runnin off at the head and you know me I might piss you off at me but it wont be the first time or the last time and as far for the biggs family I am proud of who I am and wat my name is and who my family is and you say the best thing you ever did was get the hell out of missouri you forget I have been there you shore as hell didnt better your self and there will be one day when you need your family and after this they wont be there for you and I cant say that I blame them Me and you are brother and sister and I dont give a damn if you get mad at me but there was no since in this shit if you didnt want peoples oppinion bout then you should not have started this post cause dont know body in cville care bout tommie and that goes for me as well.
why

Caruthersville, MO

#16 Jun 18, 2010
most of the family tryed to say she was dead -i knew it wasnt true
missy

Collinwood, TN

#17 Jun 18, 2010
look but i didnt start this post to start trouble. i was just hoping her brother or her kids would see it they need to know what is going on with their mom. and im not mad at u but noone has a right to call me trash and down me i was not here to be mean to no one but whoever started that i was them know how i felt. im sorry i dont have the same opinion as of the biggs as u do. but the only ones i have anything to do with dad and u and sis and u know that. i was just hoping someone cared enough to try to help her also. i love my brother and my sister and my dad. but bud im sorry get mad if u want but i have no use for the rest of the bunch. i never said i bettered myself. i am doing alot better than i was but i never claimed to be better than any one of them. but the only reason i posted this was hoping her kids would see it and the only reason. it wasnt me that started running my mouth. but i was going to take up for myself.
sheila kelley

Winfield, AL

#18 Jun 18, 2010
Look everyone, I know for a fact that Melissa tried to help her sister Tommie, and that is what God would want us to do. We all need to think before we judge people. God says Judge not lest you be judged. God is the only one who has the right to judge. And Melissa is better off in Alabama. She will help anyone who needs help. Again the Bible says "do unto others as you would want them to do unto you." Melissa is my daughter-in law, and I love her as I do my own daughter. She is married to my son Jason Herren. And they get along great, she is a great mother and he is a great father to her two boys, my grandkids. I don't know who called her trash, but she's not. She keeps a very clean house, and my grandsons, are always very clean, and respectful. Jason and Melissa are very good people, they do not drink or do drugs, and I am very proud of them.
Bud

Memphis, TN

#19 Jun 19, 2010
missy wrote:
look but i didnt start this post to start trouble. i was just hoping her brother or her kids would see it they need to know what is going on with their mom. and im not mad at u but noone has a right to call me trash and down me i was not here to be mean to no one but whoever started that i was them know how i felt. im sorry i dont have the same opinion as of the biggs as u do. but the only ones i have anything to do with dad and u and sis and u know that. i was just hoping someone cared enough to try to help her also. i love my brother and my sister and my dad. but bud im sorry get mad if u want but i have no use for the rest of the bunch. i never said i bettered myself. i am doing alot better than i was but i never claimed to be better than any one of them. but the only reason i posted this was hoping her kids would see it and the only reason. it wasnt me that started running my mouth. but i was going to take up for myself.
Look sis not tryin to be mean or anything but that is the reason she is goin from place to place cause she has burned her bridges with every one in cville her own kids dont want anything to do with her and her brothers dont want anything to do with her she has stole lied and everything from everyone and as far as people runnin there mouths bout folks on here well thats cause they are bored and stupid as hell and nothin better to do with there lives so ignore them I was just sayin dont turn your back on your famil;y cause they will be there for you when the rest wont trust me they have supported me threw all me and my family has been through and they would do the same for you just remeber that please
missy

Collinwood, TN

#20 Jun 19, 2010
bud i love u u r my brother. i was just hoping her daughter would see it cause i couldnt get in touch with her. im sorry all this got started. that was not my intentions. i was trying to help her. i had no idea how the family felt about her. i wouldnt have posted this if i knew she the family felt that way. im sorry to u bud i dont want u mad at me. but im not sorry to the person who called me trash. that wasnt right cause i wasnt calling noone else names. this will be the last comment i post because i am tired of this. i love u and the girls and dont wont u mad at me but im not going to let someone talk about me. i was just trying to help family.i didnt know the family was against her that bad. i know i wont do it again. i do have a brick home that is made in ground and its 3 bedroom. u and ur family are welcome any time. i love u guys and i didnt meant nothing toward u. i just wanted her daughter to see it. sorry i cause this problem.i didnt think it was fair that i got called trash though. i love u bud. u can call me im not mad at u just who ever called me trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Difference between democrat and republican 1 hr ComradeWinston 5
One of 10 born in U.S. are illegal immigrants 1 hr ComradeWinston 11
President Hillary 4 hr citizenwithealthcare 8
Mayor getting rid of TR thread 7 hr guest 2
What our dumb@$$ president is up to now. 7 hr Anonymous 46
chad prince (Dec '09) 18 hr amazing 27
Elbie Fonda Apr 29 just me 3
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]