Please tell me why President Obama an...

Please tell me why President Obama and Liberals are so scared

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Why are you so scared that you would rather make personal attacks instead of debating the issues openly and honestly? Do you think that you are so perfect and that ideas are so right you refuse to consider any other point? Liberals bray out that President Bush Lied. What about the liberals braying about a video causing Benghazi when they knew it was true? What about the refusals to tell the American people and more importantly the families of four Americans the full, total, and unvarnished truth about Benghazi? What about Fort Hood? Why are you calling it a case of work place violence instead of a terrorist act? Why are you denying the wounded the help they need by branding it as work place violence? Why denied the wounded soldiers the Purple Hearts that they deserve by calling it work place violence?

I could go on and on but the question is, why attack and destroy people instead of debating the facts and issues?

It happens people.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/609...

http://theweek.com/article/index/218126/obama...

http://www.memeorandum.com/110809/p15

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Why you all was ask so many question?

Here's one for you. Do you have a state or federal job and today is a paid holiday for you?

Are you living of my taxes?
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Personal attacks? Thats all you right winged conservative whack jobs have done for the last four years is attack Obama! Birth certificate, college transcripts, vacations, etc etc. Bush-Cheney lied to America about Iraq having WMD's but you people want to literally see Obama hung from a tree because the bottom line is the color of the mans skin. Personal attacks HA! You people are the biggest hypocrites out there.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2013
How ironic you post says, that Liberals are more afraid. Actually many studies prove the opposite. Conservatives have been found to be the ones that afraid of things. Remember the red ,orange alerts Bush and Cheney used to feed the Republican fear senses.

Benghazi!!! Are you stuck in the Fox news infatuation too. Have you and Fox looked up the number of embassy attacks under their hero Bush? Hmmm I didn't think so.
Whats your thoughts on Republicans wanting to cut funding on embassy security now?
Dogboy

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Commode Winston wrote:
Personal attacks? Thats all you right winged conservative whack jobs have done for the last four years is attack Obama! Birth certificate, college transcripts, vacations, etc etc. Bush-Cheney lied to America about Iraq having WMD's but you people want to literally see Obama hung from a tree because the bottom line is the color of the mans skin. Personal attacks HA! You people are the biggest hypocrites out there.
Genie, everyone knows it's really you.With the same tired writing style as you've always used.....get a life
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Dogboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Genie, everyone knows it's really you.With the same tired writing style as you've always used.....get a life
You get a life! People have the right to speak their opinion just as you. But when it offends you, you cant accept the "facts" that what some people post. People like you are whats wrong in the conservative "Republican" or "Tea Party". You're unwilling to reason on any topic unless you sorry bastards want to filibuster it, and even by now your running out of excuses to filibuster with! Bobby Jindal said it best. The conservative GOP is in deep trouble from within its own party. Gene predicted the GOP would implode from within and this pisses off you right winged conservative dimwits.
Dogboy

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 18, 2013
guest ii wrote:
<quoted text>
You get a life! People have the right to speak their opinion just as you. But when it offends you, you cant accept the "facts" that what some people post. People like you are whats wrong in the conservative "Republican" or "Tea Party". You're unwilling to reason on any topic unless you sorry bastards want to filibuster it, and even by now your running out of excuses to filibuster with! Bobby Jindal said it best. The conservative GOP is in deep trouble from within its own party. Gene predicted the GOP would implode from within and this pisses off you right winged conservative dimwits.
Hug a root you leftist liberal loon

Location hidden

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Dogboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hug a root you leftist liberal loon
I like it when you right winger nuts get mad and shows all ya'lls true colors.

You like sharing your hate. Aren't you are on topix in a few towns. Good for you let everyone see how the right wing nut jobs are. Keep it up. Good job.
Dogboy

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 18, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You like sharing your hate. Aren't you are on topix in a few towns. Good for you let everyone see how the right wing nut jobs are. Keep it up. Good job.
Have no interest in politics whatsoever...just don't like Gene or any other communist

Steele, MO

#10 Feb 18, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Go back and read the post the only people that called names and sound mad are you liberals. Look at Commode and guest ii the name calling starts with them.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Really, what makes you think it's gene? Who cares? their so many guest on here and cw suppose to be other people too. Don't care.

I don't like The Capitalist Conservatives who are today's Fascist.

In 2016 we will have another Clinton in the white house and all will be good again.

We lived through 8 years of bush. We can leave 8 years of Obama.
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Feb 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Go back and read the post the only people that called names and sound mad are you liberals. Look at Commode and guest ii the name calling starts with them.
You dont see me name calling in one thread and posting scripture praising Jesus in another do ya?

You dont see me ridiculing an elderly woman about her deceased husband do ya?

You dont see me attacking a elderly woman for being a Church of Christ do ya?

You dont see me name calling anyone that disagree's with any comment I make do ya?

No, but you do see the conservative right winged whack jobs like you and CW name calling to the point where you insult family members and a person religion dont ya?

You're damn right you do!
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Feb 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Go back and read the post the only people that called names and sound mad are you liberals. Look at Commode and guest ii the name calling starts with them.
and you also dont see me in here maliciously accusing people of being "child molesters" and "jailhouse perverts" and then post scripture in the same thread.
Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Im just glad gas prices are going up and up, I just cant understand way they waited until after the election! hmmmmm LOL

Ballwin, MO

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Joe wrote:
Im just glad gas prices are going up and up, I just cant understand way they waited until after the election! hmmmmm LOL
Joe, be careful. You are on the edge of being called racist. You do realize that gas is made from black gold. Now if it was white gold you would not even qualify as racist.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Commode Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
and you also dont see me in here maliciously accusing people of being "child molesters" and "jailhouse perverts" and then post scripture in the same thread.
Here Gene...
A little ditty to cheer up your day

http://youtu.be/bYDniQ6JE-U
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

#18 Feb 19, 2013
I dont open youtube links. I speak directly to whom I'm speaking to. If you cant speak for yourself at any time, then you need to shut up and leave me alone and stop calling me a "child molester" while sitting on a church pew.
scumbagene

Steele, MO

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Commode Winston wrote:
I dont open youtube links. I speak directly to whom I'm speaking to. If you cant speak for yourself at any time, then you need to shut up and leave me alone and stop calling me a "child molester" while sitting on a church pew.
I Think your full of sh!t, commode man.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Thank you everyone. Nothing about a single issue. All personal attacks. Nothing but name calling.

Buckwheat, I want to ask you Dome simple questions and I hope you will at least try to answer it.

Don't you care one little bit about what happened at Benghazi? Don't you even care what happened there? Don't you care that President Obama would seem to be more interested in making campaign appearances and keeping the "I decimated Al-Qaeda." campaign point than in tell us the truth? Doesn't it bother that this administration pushed the video lie for almost two weeks?

You talk about cuts to the security budget. That's fair but I ask you, when your budget is cut do you upgrade a video surveillance system in Paris or put that money into a hot spot such as Libya?

I have dozens of questions about Benghazi and I would like to the facts. More importantly, we owe the complete truth to the families of the four who died there.

So, instead of deflecting with a personal attack or talking about something that happened a very long time ago, let's talk about this. Let's put the blame where it belongs and boot the people who were at fault, while looking for ways to make sure this never happens again.

Oh and people, can we end this petty, elementary school name calling?

Steele, MO

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Commode Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont see me name calling in one thread and posting scripture praising Jesus in another do ya?
You dont see me ridiculing an elderly woman about her deceased husband do ya?
You dont see me attacking a elderly woman for being a Church of Christ do ya?
You dont see me name calling anyone that disagree's with any comment I make do ya?
No, but you do see the conservative right winged whack jobs like you and CW name calling to the point where you insult family members and a person religion dont ya?
You're damn right you do!
Whack job what is that? That is name calling. What do you call it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions Den (Feb '08) 4 hr bicurious 407
South Pem Cheerleaders 5 hr Guest1 27
summer 10 hr guest 4
R Brandon 11 hr Guest 25
Logan Mccaig Fri Friend 11
Little jeff phelps Fri Big Dog 26
Caruthersvilla snitches (Oct '17) Apr 18 Throw stones and ... 26

Caruthersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages