hard to believe

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2013
I will never let them do my taxes again .Been going there over 12yrs now im scared to file there .It's a shame jr. stole all that money.I know his dad n mom is hurt over all of this.

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Nov 6, 2013
Be careful who you let do your taxes. If possible do your own there are free website that are reputable. Some tax prepares will cheat and you may not be aware of it, always check our figures.
big boy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Nov 7, 2013
im shocked Billie Vanderpool got a business having anything to do with the state, didn't he get in trouble with a insurance co a few years ago fraud I think.
Foster

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2013
big boy wrote:
im shocked Billie Vanderpool got a business having anything to do with the state, didn't he get in trouble with a insurance co a few years ago fraud I think.
did some jail time drugs involved
Just this girl

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2013
Was Hank Clayton working at Landrums tax service?
i heard

Farmington, MO

#6 Nov 7, 2013
big boy wrote:
mr b put up the money and put the business in his partners name.
just me

Farmington, MO

#7 Nov 7, 2013
Just this girl wrote:
Was Hank Clayton working at Landrums tax service?
yes

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2013
i heard wrote:
<quoted text>mr b put up the money and put the business in his partners name.
. And where did he come up with the money? He had trouble paying his electric bill when he used to put up Christmas lights years ago.
Just this girl

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>yes
Do you think that that business will get checked out for other wrong doings then? Or if Hank Jr did anyone else's taxes. People need to look out for themselves with any tax preparer. And if you get back more or think "they did you good" please check. Might not be a good thing after all when it's all said & done when you get a personal audit.
If their tax preparer does their taxes wrong the customer is the one that gets in trouble and has to pay. Right?

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 7, 2013
sad to say but I think all the business in Pemiscot county need to be audited just for the fact of all the embezzling going on these past two years.
cville: water office worker, chief of police, now hank
hayti: mayor and county workers
what or who is next? check the schools, courthouse, etc.

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2013
Don't forget the very business he embezzled from, CMV, was in trouble just a couple years ago for frauding Medicare for over $300,000.
big boy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Nov 8, 2013
did Billy vanderpool really have to spend time in jail for insurance fraud, and drugs when was that, what year
need to no

Farmington, MO

#13 Nov 8, 2013
big boy wrote:
did Billy vanderpool really have to spend time in jail for insurance fraud, and drugs when was that, what year
yes, it may b on case net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caruthersville/Senath fight 1 hr GUEST 2
The Republican Party Is Dying 2 hr amazing 15
Who are the hot men of caruthersville (Sep '10) 6 hr BradleyWho 131
Civil War History in Caruthersville (Apr '07) 17 hr waj 24
25 blk male looking for older bbw 21 hr gossip 4
City clerk 21 hr Guest 10
Ashley Morris Wed michael 11
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE