crook

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2012
For stealing money from tax payers.please help
crazy circles

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2012
judge sharp is your man,3 to 5 years paper with sis.lawyer up like riggs and marcus.
Justice for ALL

Navarre, FL

#3 Sep 24, 2012
crazy circles wrote:
judge sharp is your man,3 to 5 years paper with sis.lawyer up like riggs and marcus.
Judge Sharp in Dunklin Co. is your man with attorney Curtis O. Poore at your side from Cape Girardeau and you got it made dude.
lol

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Oh, Sharp is all you need you could have Daniel and still get a slap on the wrist!
Crook

Carthage, MO

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Thanks for info.I wonder how much they cost.to help me.I,m just a worker for a living.I got busted for something similar.
Dude

Navarre, FL

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Crook wrote:
Thanks for info.I wonder how much they cost.to help me.I,m just a worker for a living.I got busted for something similar.
You gotta have some scratch man, these guys don't come cheap. If you want your walking papers you gotta pay for them.
crook

Carthage, MO

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta have some scratch man, these guys don't come cheap. If you want your walking papers you gotta pay for them.
so I guest that means I get the maximum.probably 5 an 5.at minimum. Ya,ll have fun.this sucks.
crook

Carthage, MO

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
well I guest if I get lucky maybe 5yrs.inside an 5 probation. Ya,ll have fun looks like I messed up.
o my

Wiggins, MS

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Here's the worlds smallest fiddle playing your sad song , who cares crook.
lmao

Carthage, MO

#10 Sep 24, 2012
o my wrote:
Here's the worlds smallest fiddle playing your sad song , who cares crook.
maybe you can play a song.you may know.working mans blues.or do u still just on your rear.songs.or theif in the night.enjoy learning them. Have fun!
Cvilles Finest

Jackson, MO

#12 Sep 27, 2012
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/19596072/former-p...

"Thursday morning, the Judge cited numerous letters from the community and members of law enforcement including current Chief Tony Jones, who spoke of Riggs' character and asked for leniency.

Chief Jones says he wrote the letter because he believes everybody deserves a chance. He said as long as Riggs makes it right with God and the citizens of Caruthersville he stands by his words. And whether or not he spends time behind bars, Jones says it is not his decision."

"Everybody"? Really Mr. Jones? I somehow doubt every two bit felon gets a letter on their behalf from the newly minted chief of police.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

And I bet D.C. wouldn't get a letter... but the missus might write one on his behalf. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon and Brian 7 hr Dang 1
chrissy (Apr '15) 8 hr Her Sister 21
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) 9 hr JenJen 354
business in Cville. 11 hr teach 8
Perfect bar 12 hr Johnny 3
Marlene McNatt Wed Disgusted 19
cricket wireless Wed don't 9

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance