Hank Clayton's things and Repo Men?

Hank Clayton's things and Repo Men?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

waiting

Waynesville, MO

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Wonder when or if his house is going to come up for sale from the bank and all? ive already been told neighbors have seen some of their fancy new pool things get repo'd......pumps..motors...sl ide...etc....

wonder when they'll come get that new Escalade and other items...tractor...truck.... new camper.....boats.....atvs....
Insight

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Why would he have a tractor? I haven't seen a camper or boat at his house on Pine.

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 18, 2013
they don't repo things that are paid for...and his tractor is probably at another property, duh
repoman

Torrance, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2013
GUEST wrote:
they don't repo things that are paid for...and his tractor is probably at another property, duh
the bank may not repo what is paid for but the irs will seize it to repay the debt.
waiting

Waynesville, MO

#5 Nov 18, 2013
camper and stuff is at the lake.....tractors at parents im sure...nothing he has is paid for....soooooo bank will be looking at it...also the IRS or FEDS will for sure like "repoman" above said.....to repay the debts......

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 18, 2013
exactly what i was saying
sherrybear

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 21, 2013
more charges on case net for them today
hum

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 21, 2013
sherrybear wrote:
more charges on case net for them today
Who is them?

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Nov 21, 2013
hum wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is them?
Hank, his wife, his dad & Landrum Tax Service, CMV & Hubbard Lumber Co. filed something against them.
I checked

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Hank, his wife, his dad & Landrum Tax Service, CMV & Hubbard Lumber Co. filed something against them.
CMV filed for obvious reasons and CaseNet says Hubbards filed against Hank and Stacy for MECHANICS LIEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chalk paint 1 hr pearlanne 2
Brandon Smith 2 hr KingPin 1
Perfect bar 3 hr Burnt whiskey 10
Abused dog 7 hr Animal lover 8
Lot beside old walmart 7 hr Jobseekers 3
News Police arrest MO man accused of rape 7 hr Someone 8
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) Sat Missing you 356

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance