President tells most lies ever in 10 ...

President tells most lies ever in 10 minutes.

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2014
See for yourself...

http://youtu.be/9uzJYlbhH54

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2014
The President of the United States, literally lied about every question he was asked. It was a very sad and pathetic thing to watch.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2014
Give an example of one lie. I haven't yet watched the interview but the comments and reviews all say Obama called Fox out on their fabrication and misleading propaganda and that Fox wasted an excellent chance to interview the President of the United States by trying to make a Republican campaign ad out of the interview with no success.
I can't believe he even gave Fox an interview. I wouldn't even call Fox a news source.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2014
He lied about Benghazi. He lied about the IRS scandal. He lied about Obamacare (about 3 separate ways). The whole interview was a joke. Embarrassing to watch.

According to Obama, everything from Benghazi to the IRS to the train wreck called Obamacare was the "creation" of FOX News...lol

He knows HIS base voters are dumb enough to believe anything he says and he doesn't care what the rest think...lol

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 2, 2014
Yeah, our President says the head of the IRS made over 150 visits to the Whitehouse. More than any cabinet Secretary, military advisor or all other IRS representatives in all recorded American history.

Of course, he never personally met with the guy.

He says there's not even a "smidgen" of corruption...lol

Then he just stares at O'Reilly and just grins from ear to ear...lol
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Feb 2, 2014
Typical sore loser comments. Whats the matter Doug? Broncos let you down by getting their ass handed to them by Seattle?

Ya know Doug since the O.J. Simpson chase, has America been disappointed in a slow white Bronco.

You racist piece of shit
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Feb 2, 2014
If you only watched the Super Bowl to see the Obama/O'Reilly interview then you are a obsessed sick man. You would think that as much as you hate Obama, which you lie that you dont, you would not even watch the interview or any speech he gave. You have some OCD issues

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 3, 2014
Burrito Joe wrote:
Typical sore loser comments. Whats the matter Doug? Broncos let you down by getting their ass handed to them by Seattle?
Ya know Doug since the O.J. Simpson chase, has America been disappointed in a slow white Bronco.
You racist piece of shit
I'm sure you watched the interview, so tell me one topic discussed, the President was honest and truthful about???

You can't because he wasn't...

You used the correct words. Our president is a "corrupt" piece of shit. And as your daily rants so eloquently point out, you're the "racist" piece of shit.

I'll be waiting for that truthful topic...

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 3, 2014
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you watched the interview, so tell me one topic discussed, the President was honest and truthful about???
You can't because he wasn't...
You used the correct words. Our president is a "corrupt" piece of shit. And as your daily rants so eloquently point out, you're the "racist" piece of shit.
I'll be waiting for that truthful topic...
Admitting your Doug Edwards finally.....well thats a step toward the truth.
FA LA LA LA LA LA..........LA LA LA LA LA

Am I clear?

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 3, 2014
Plus there is no truth in what O'Reilly was asking when it has been debunked and proven only to be another one of Fox News conspiracy theories......so wheres your truth Doug? Glad you finally admit you are Doug Edwards, AM I CLEAR?

Obama said,“Understand that by definition, anybody who is attacking our compound is an act of terror.” O’Reilly then tried to play the Susan Rice card, and he claimed that he was just a confused American. Obama accused Republicans of creating a political agenda over protecting Americans. O’Reilly got hammered when he asked if it was a terror attack. O’Reilly used the patented Fox News folks believe line, and the president replied, Folks believe it, because you are telling them that.

O’Reilly tried to grill Obama on the bogus IRS scandal, and royally flopped. On the IRS, O’Reilly used the Fox News line,“some people are saying.” Obama said things like the IRS keep resurfacing because Fox News keeps promoting them. Obama said there were boneheaded decisions, but not a smidgen of corruption at the IRS.

The president seemed to catch on very quickly to what their intentions were a blasted Fox News twice for dredging up dumb conspiracy theories that have no basis in truth.
This is how far out of touch with reality Fox News and the Republican Party are. They got their chance to sit down with the president, and don’t bother to ask about the things that the American people really care about, like jobs and the economy. Instead, they use the time with the president to talk about nonsense like the ACA website, Benghazi, and the IRS.

So how many witches do you have mounted on your living room wall Doug? Because you stand a better chance at killing something esle than a witch hunt theory about Obama being responsible for all those accusations you've whined about for 7 years now.....7 YEARS and still going strong because this is all you talk about. Now, who's racist piece of shit?

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 3, 2014
FA TO THE LA TO THE LA TO THE KA BOOM LA LA LA ,LA LA LA LA!!

Cry on Doug, its all you've ever been good at. Yea your boy Manning was "Stellar" yesterday wasnt he LMAO

WoOoOoO HoooOOooOOooo!!!

Am I clear?

Face it assface, you suck at picking winners!!
guest

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Feb 3, 2014
Comrade Wineston wrote:
Plus there is no truth in what O'Reilly was asking when it has been debunked and proven only to be another one of Fox News conspiracy theories......so wheres your truth Doug? Glad you finally admit you are Doug Edwards, AM I CLEAR?
Obama said,“Understand that by definition, anybody who is attacking our compound is an act of terror.” O’Reilly then tried to play the Susan Rice card, and he claimed that he was just a confused American. Obama accused Republicans of creating a political agenda over protecting Americans. O’Reilly got hammered when he asked if it was a terror attack. O’Reilly used the patented Fox News folks believe line, and the president replied, Folks believe it, because you are telling them that.
O’Reilly tried to grill Obama on the bogus IRS scandal, and royally flopped. On the IRS, O’Reilly used the Fox News line,“some people are saying.” Obama said things like the IRS keep resurfacing because Fox News keeps promoting them. Obama said there were boneheaded decisions, but not a smidgen of corruption at the IRS.
The president seemed to catch on very quickly to what their intentions were a blasted Fox News twice for dredging up dumb conspiracy theories that have no basis in truth.
This is how far out of touch with reality Fox News and the Republican Party are. They got their chance to sit down with the president, and don’t bother to ask about the things that the American people really care about, like jobs and the economy. Instead, they use the time with the president to talk about nonsense like the ACA website, Benghazi, and the IRS.
So how many witches do you have mounted on your living room wall Doug? Because you stand a better chance at killing something esle than a witch hunt theory about Obama being responsible for all those accusations you've whined about for 7 years now.....7 YEARS and still going strong because this is all you talk about. Now, who's racist piece of shit?
The interview was nothing but a campaign ad for the Republican party. Theres some truth for yall both

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 3, 2014
ComradeWinston wrote:
He lied about Benghazi. He lied about the IRS scandal. He lied about Obamacare (about 3 separate ways). The whole interview was a joke. Embarrassing to watch.
According to Obama, everything from Benghazi to the IRS to the train wreck called Obamacare was the "creation" of FOX News...lol
He knows HIS base voters are dumb enough to believe anything he says and he doesn't care what the rest think...lol
Where' your proof he lied JACKWAGON? All you have is what Fox News is telling you that he said this, she said that.....hearsay all you got is hate and NOTHING.........NOTHING JACKWAGON!!!

Now go back and get your shine box and fix me a sandwich.....

Midgets in paradise driving dirty white trucks WoOooOOOo HooOooOOooo

Go ice skating in that "front yard" above ground pool WILLLLLLLLLLLLBURRRRRRR
BOW DOWN TO THE LEGENDARY GREATNESS

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Palin will beat Obama..........FAIL
Trump will be POTUS in 2012..........FAIL
Santorium will win in 2012..........FAIL
Romney will win Ohio..........FAIL
Romney will win by a landslide..........FAIL
$5 gas by Nov 2012..........FAIL
Obama giving away free gas..........FAIL
Proof Obama lied..........FAIL
Manning will win Super Bowl..........EPIC FAIL
Doug your like a GPS that doesnt know the directions......recalculating. ....one moment please
AM I "KA BOOM" CLEAR?
guest

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Feb 3, 2014
ComradeWinston wrote:
The President of the United States, literally lied about every question he was asked. It was a very sad and pathetic thing to watch.
No what was really sad to watch was the game. I find your post pathetic to focus on the Super Bowl game as a talking point for your personal hatred of Obama. Why interview a president before the game anyway? Obama lied about one thing in the interview and that was the score of the game. The rest is all undocumented proof theories from Fox News. You believe anything Fox says and then expect all to agree. Your a obsessed man.
well

Amherst, OH

#16 Feb 3, 2014
ComradeWinston wrote:
He lied about Benghazi. He lied about the IRS scandal. He lied about Obamacare (about 3 separate ways). The whole interview was a joke. Embarrassing to watch.
According to Obama, everything from Benghazi to the IRS to the train wreck called Obamacare was the "creation" of FOX News...lol
He knows HIS base voters are dumb enough to believe anything he says and he doesn't care what the rest think...lol
Where's the Proof? Where's the evidence of any of the right wing conspiracy against Obama?

If u have some PROOF cw, Issa and is band of brothers would love to have it.

Issa has tried for years and has come up with NOTHING

Isaa would take all the evidence and any kind of proof u have

That would show Obama is lying and covering up. LMFAO

The good sheeple u r copy and paste rumors and lies that's bull sh!t

CW close ur mouth and stop swallowing all the sh!t they feed u
well

Amherst, OH

#17 Feb 3, 2014
"In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an
assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or
falsifying the news in the United States.

"Fox" argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right
to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox
attorneys did not dispute Akre's claim that they pressured her to
broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to
do so."

There saying should b

WE LIE and U BELIEVE. lmfao

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 3, 2014
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you watched the interview, so tell me one topic discussed, the President was honest and truthful about???
You can't because he wasn't...
You used the correct words. Our president is a "corrupt" piece of shit. And as your daily rants so eloquently point out, you're the "racist" piece of shit.
I'll be waiting for that truthful topic...
Why continue to answer questions that have already been answered over and over? O'Reilly really flubbed up on this one. I think Bill is a smart and intelligent journalist but he blew it on this interview. I think your problem is acceptance and the unwillingly to move on. If Fox News reports the lies they have been documented in fabricating, you refuse to believe the truth, only what Fox News tells you to repeat.
I am SMH wondering why I am even replying to a babbling fool such as you to begin with because these words are a waste of space when conversing to a lowlife troll like you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the Proof? Where's the evidence of any of the right wing conspiracy against Obama?
If u have some PROOF cw, Issa and is band of brothers would love to have it.
Issa has tried for years and has come up with NOTHING
Isaa would take all the evidence and any kind of proof u have
That would show Obama is lying and covering up. LMFAO
The good sheeple u r copy and paste rumors and lies that's bull sh!t
CW close ur mouth and stop swallowing all the sh!t they feed u
He has no proof because he knows there is no proof. Only fabricated conspiracy theories.
If Nixon was impeached over invasion of privacy dont you think Obama would be in jail by now if there was proof? Because there is no proof, just what Fox and the GOP fabricates and feed their flock of gullible losers

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#20 Feb 3, 2014
Fox knows it all blown up fabricated scandals. Young people are not watching Fox anymore and they are trying to boost their ratings. They are feeding their old white audience with fear and lies to keep them tuned in. They target gullible people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Military Convoys 1 hr Fu Ck Em 5
police 5 hr slowmo 12
Landlord Rick Brandon 9 hr Evan 2
Local Contractors Jun 23 Guest 10
Kristen Wright Jun 23 been there 11
thief Jun 23 hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages