What do you call 20 Teabillies
tiger high

Rayville, LA

#23 Feb 10, 2014
Daniel Longview wrote:
"Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell said recently that Hollywood needs to re-evaluate what they're doing because movies these days are all filled with gay sex and extramarital affairs. And I thought,'Have fun in Congress then.'"
"These Tea Party groups are very conservative. In fact, 58 percent of Tea Party members now believe Joe Biden is a Muslim."
"The tea party nation announced last week that Sarah Palin will headline what is being called the first national tea party convention in February. It is expected to be the nation's largest ever gathering of misspelled signs."
and my personal favorite....
" Happy Birthday Elvis!! "
Michelle Bachmann on anniversary date of Elvis Presley death
One thing is for certain about "Tea Billie's".
They are all alike. Enraged with hatred racism and illiterate. Best thing about a Tea Billy rally is the signs they bring. The misspelling is "priceless"!
yeah, spanky, but that 58% is steadily rising to a respectable number - oh, by the way, elvis was a libertarian -

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#24 Feb 10, 2014
tiger high do you watch Swamp People and masturbate?

OHHHH OHHHHH IM ABOUT TO CHOOT.......

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#25 Feb 10, 2014
Guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender, hey have you heard the latest Teabagger joke? The bartender replies, Im a Teabagger!! The guy replies, ok I'll tell it slow then

DEE DUR DEE , DEE DUR DEE

Am I clear?

I once got a call from a Tennessee Teabagger asking me for extra marital affairs of costume role play. He wanted me to wear a Obama mask while he wore a Donkey suit and the entire time he wanted me to shout GREAT ASS GREAT ASS......its was a life expeirence I will never forget....Am I clear?
tiger high

Jonesboro, LA

#26 Feb 10, 2014
Comrade Wineston wrote:
tiger high do you watch Swamp People and masturbate?
OHHHH OHHHHH IM ABOUT TO CHOOT.......
not at the same time
tiger high

Jonesboro, LA

#27 Feb 10, 2014
michelle Obama wanted to lose weight - she went to the doctor for instructions - doctor told her if she would eat normal for 2 days, then skip a day and continue this process for 2 weeks, she would lose 10 pounds - after 2 weeks she went back to the doctor - she told him she had lost over 25 pounds - "wow, I didn't think you would lose that much" he said - "but you do look very tired, what did you do" -"just as you instructed" she said - "the 2 days of normal eating was pretty easy, that that whole day of skipping nearly killed me"!!!!!!- she probably is a natural blonde or a democrat!

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28 Feb 11, 2014
Guest455 wrote:
What do you call 20 Teabillies in a basement? A. A whine cellar!
A small KKK rally of cowards.

United States

#29 Feb 11, 2014
Q.what do you call a Teabagger who cannot shut up bitching about the same subject bbecause they have not got the answer they wanted to hear?

A. Comrade Winston

never seen a bigger crybaby in all of my life

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30 Feb 13, 2014
GUEST wrote:
Q.what do you call a Teabagger who cannot shut up bitching about the same subject bbecause they have not got the answer they wanted to hear?

A. Comrade Winston

never seen a bigger crybaby in all of my life
You can't blame Comrade personally. He is a product of the Fox News propaganda machine. He is fed lies and spin 24/7 until he believes what the Koch's want him to believe.
It's not easy getting a man to vote for a person that wants to put a screwing to him.

Caruthersville, MO

#31 Feb 14, 2014
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame Comrade personally. He is a product of the Fox News propaganda machine. He is fed lies and spin 24/7 until he believes what the Koch's want him to believe.
It's not easy getting a man to vote for a person that wants to put a screwing to him.
All true Buckwheat, but did you see where Comrade, claimed in another thread where he has B.A. and M.B.A. from two different colleges? When you have to post in a social network site about your personal accomplishments to get respect, you're a ego freak. Comrade has a huge ego and that's his biggest problem besides wanting people to accept his opinion without disagreeing with it.
I agree Fox has him brainwashed because its so obvious. He is not a Republican or Tea Bagger. He is what ever Fox News tells him he is. Poor guy couldn't make a decision without Roger Ailes or Rupert Murdoch holding his hand.

West Palm Beach, FL

#32 Oct 13, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah kinda like Palin campaigning in 57 states.......Oh wait a minute that was Obama not Palin. My bad.
Which State did she see Russia from...?
DrBoss

Steele, MO

#33 Oct 13, 2014
You call 20 tea party members together... a group with more combined brain power than any 10,000 hood rat democrats.

Most democrats just call them "Boss".

My son asked me the other day, why do they call a gardener a person with a green thumb and we know in reality, the thumb is white?
I used an analogy to explain why.
You see son, when someone gets caught stealing, they say he was caught red handed. Now, we all know his hand was really black....

Now he understands.
Fox and Friends

Union, MO

#34 Oct 13, 2014
DrBoss wrote:
You call 20 tea party members together... a group with more combined brain power than any 10,000 hood rat democrats.
Most democrats just call them "Boss".
My son asked me the other day, why do they call a gardener a person with a green thumb and we know in reality, the thumb is white?
I used an analogy to explain why.
You see son, when someone gets caught stealing, they say he was caught red handed. Now, we all know his hand was really black....
Now he understands.
LOL. Well we don't expect anything less than that from you.
dont be a sucker

United States

#35 Oct 14, 2014
What do you call 20 Teabillies in a basement. Kool-aid drinkers.

East Prairie, MO

#36 Oct 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Which State did she see Russia from...?
Every one of the 57.

East Prairie, MO

#37 Oct 14, 2014
You call them 20 people smart enough not to vote democrat.

Irving, TX

#38 Oct 14, 2014
Q.If Obama and Biden fell out of a plane who would hit the ground first?A. Who cares.

East Prairie, MO

#39 Oct 14, 2014
Oh yes, this thread just reeks of democrat intellegence. No wonder we have this clown in the white house. LMAO
dont be a sucker

United States

#40 Oct 16, 2014
Guest wrote:
Oh yes, this thread just reeks of democrat intellegence. No wonder we have this clown in the white house. LMAO
Go drink another cup of Fox News Kool aid.

East Prairie, MO

#41 Oct 16, 2014
dont be a sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Go drink another cup of Fox News Kool aid.
Another obama spunk sipper. Perfect example of a low IQ democrat voter Democrats.....dont have a clue do they.
Happy happy happy

Fayetteville, AR

#42 Nov 7, 2014
Happy Happy Happy!!! http://vimeo.com/111066188 free froglegs all day!, na na na na hey hey hey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help for the needy 5 hr what 8
Rent houses 18 hr Wondering 1
cricket wireless Wed guest 18
News Police arrest MO man accused of rape Wed friend 12
What happened to them Wed Mississippi 6
Johnny and the Barnetts (Nov '15) Wed Girl knows first ... 6
Fleamarket (mom) Tue Copper 3

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance