Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

What do you call 20 Teabillies in a basement? A. A whine cellar!
DUH

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

A sewer leak?

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

A Comrade Winston family reunion of all his Topix monikers

“Legendary Greatness”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

""We needed to have the press be our friend ... We wanted them to ask the questions we want to answer so that they report the news the way we want it to be reported." óNevada GOP Senate nominee and Tea Party favorite Sharron Angle, during an interview with Fox News..
tiger high

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

a meeting of the top 20 IQ's in the world!!! alas, i was 21!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

"Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell said recently that Hollywood needs to re-evaluate what they're doing because movies these days are all filled with gay sex and extramarital affairs. And I thought,'Have fun in Congress then.'"

"These Tea Party groups are very conservative. In fact, 58 percent of Tea Party members now believe Joe Biden is a Muslim."

"The tea party nation announced last week that Sarah Palin will headline what is being called the first national tea party convention in February. It is expected to be the nation's largest ever gathering of misspelled signs."

and my personal favorite....

" Happy Birthday Elvis!! "
Michelle Bachmann on anniversary date of Elvis Presley death

One thing is for certain about "Tea Billie's".
They are all alike. Enraged with hatred racism and illiterate. Best thing about a Tea Billy rally is the signs they bring. The misspelling is "priceless"!

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Daniel Longview wrote:
"Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell said recently that Hollywood needs to re-evaluate what they're doing because movies these days are all filled with gay sex and extramarital affairs. And I thought,'Have fun in Congress then.'"
"These Tea Party groups are very conservative. In fact, 58 percent of Tea Party members now believe Joe Biden is a Muslim."
"The tea party nation announced last week that Sarah Palin will headline what is being called the first national tea party convention in February. It is expected to be the nation's largest ever gathering of misspelled signs."
They are all alike. Enraged with hatred racism and illiterate. Best thing about a Tea Billy rally is the signs they bring. The misspelling is "priceless"!
Mr. Spelling expert,
Shouldn't that be Presley's death?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Most of you Obama democrats would call them "Boss".

That is, if you work instead of mooch off the taxpayers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Spelling expert,
Shouldn't that be Presley's death?
Wrong my toothless friend. Last time I recall there was one Elvis Presley that passed away not two. Presley's is plural unless you live in "Ten-Uh-Say".....;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

ComradeWinston wrote:
Most of you Obama democrats would call them "Boss".
That is, if you work instead of mooch off the taxpayers.
Oh really? Name some then.

Also while your at 'Buckshot Bozo" I would still like the proof you had that Obama has lied about accusations you and Fox News are still hounding about.

But thats right, you never answer questions. You just make an ass of yourself because thats all you really know isnt it? Give you the benefit of the doubt but your always good for a laugh at some of your posts of gloom and doom and of course the sky is falling. Did you ever grow that massive garden you claimed you were going to because of your rants about the rising costs of food? Did you ever conserve like you said you would when gas prices toppled almost $4 per gallon locally during those glorious Bush years? You almost got your wish of $5 gas.

Just as always for you though. A day late and a few bricks shy of a load.
tiger high

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Daniel Longview wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong my toothless friend. Last time I recall there was one Elvis Presley that passed away not two. Presley's is plural unless you live in "Ten-Uh-Say".....;)
you need to take another English class -

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Know what you call 32 obama voters all in one room?

A full set of teeth...

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

tiger high wrote:
<quoted text>you need to take another English class -
I'm thinking that his knowledge of proper spelling and punctuation is equal to his knowledge of government and politics. But his lack of comprehension will never keep him or his kind from shooting off their mouths.
DUH

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Question: What has 240 legs, 14 teeth, and an IQ of 75?

Answer: The front row at the RNC.
tiger high

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

an oldie but a goodie!- what is gross ignorance - 144 democrats

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

It's funny to read that when a Tea Billy has no comeback other than spelling mistakes. Like they can spell? LOL
Guest455

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

guest wrote:
It's funny to read that when a Tea Billy has no comeback other than spelling mistakes. Like they can spell? LOL
Since the Tea Party is nothing but the Koch brothers cult who's goal is the cut corporate taxes even more and to keep wages low why don't we call them "Teakochs".
tiger high

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Guest455 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the Tea Party is nothing but the Koch brothers cult who's goal is the cut corporate taxes even more and to keep wages low why don't we call them "Teakochs".
what's that 455 guest - your SAT score - it's "whose", not who's - not being the spelling cop today, just buzzing and having some fun on this rainy day - too damn cold to go outside and the rain is getting harder and about to change to sleet

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

20 people who are smarter than the smartest democrat.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Daniel Longview wrote:
Yeah kinda like Palin campaigning in 57 states.......Oh wait a minute that was Obama not Palin. My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Caruthersville Forum right now

Search the Caruthersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 min Naughtyrobot 92,061
Married women's needs 13 min cool dude 11
White Glove Gala 1 hr Ikfirsthand 24
amber gobea 6 hr wrong 4
Pemiscot County School Board races heat up 12 hr guest 25
Ryans budget plan 14 hr TAX PAYER 10
Farrah Southern/Justin Scharder (Oct '10) 15 hr Guest 44
•••
•••
•••
Caruthersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters