Have you heard Obama speak of this ???

Have you heard Obama speak of this ???

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Steele, MO

#1 Jul 27, 2014
From a population of 60,000 Coptic Christians strong, to zero.

For those Christians who did not comply with the decree by 19 July, Isis warned that "there is nothing to give them but the sword. Many have since fled their homes and Rev. Andrew-White told BBC Radio 4 Today desperate Christians were trapped in the desert or on the streets with nowhere to go.

"Things are so desperate, our people are disappearing," he said. "We have had people massacred, their heads chopped off.

"Are we seeing the end of Christianity? We are committed come what may, we will keep going to the end, but it looks as though the end could be very near."

Instead of sending jets down to Honduras to fly out potential future democratic party voters, why not do something to help some true refugees. The Christians in Isis controlled areas of Iraq are being slaughtered. One Christian female Christian missionary is being held for a 5 million dollar ransom. Where's the President?

I guess it must be fun to go golfing with ESPN'S "around the horn" gang.
Sweet Jesus Save Me Now

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Jul 27, 2014
Doug, go play with your horse.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 27, 2014
Sweet Jesus Save Me Now wrote:
Doug, go play with your horse.
I'll light a candle and say a prayer for your soul, gene. ;-(
Sweet Jesus Save Me Now

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Jul 27, 2014
LOL Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeyat......Thank s for the offer but I want a true Christian praying for me. Not some lying racist hypocrite who blasphemy's on a daily basis.

At least you finally admitted your Doug Edwards by acknowledging my post......bet your dumbass doesn't even realize that.

Front row pew here I come!
12:10PM Topix here I am!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna go get me some Jesus so I can curse at people in Topix and tell them they arent living right because I know for a fact that gas prices are going to be $5 a gallon by Nov of 2012.....Am I clear?

Sweet Jesus Save Me Now

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Jul 27, 2014
That poor horse in the sun in this heat and no shade, no barn for it to seek shelter. I ought to turn you in for cruelty to animals...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady Luck Truth 13 min HA Ha 4
Trashy 48 min Can not wait 6
Tina Hall 11 hr guest2 10
Roofer Needed Sat guest 4
the moon disappeared (Dec '12) Fri Anonymous8D 92
News Flash!!! Mayor has another employee compla... (Mar '16) Mar 16 Wonder 54
uh dems in trouble looney tune was right Mar 13 Supporter 4

Caruthersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages