Romney Knows It's Over
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Despite all the public GOP bluster about "bias" in the polls all you need to observe is that the Romney campaign is now spending trying to shore up states that were seemingly his to begin with while the Obama campaign is spreading spending into new areas in an effort to gain an even larger victory. THAT tells you what their internal polls are telling them ... Romney is on the defensive and falling while Obama is on the attack and pulling away.

I just wonder how someone who is supposed to be smart with a Harvard degree even tho he got in because of his father,..can make sooo many senseless gaffs.

Meanwhile,the GOP has paid 3 Million
DIRECTLY to the GOP Voter Registration Fraud Company.
How many states have this company's Fraud GOP Voters?

If Romney should happen to win, you can expect Millions of FRAUDULENT GOP VOTES coming this fall.
The Republican Party got caught with their hands and arms in the cookie jar again. This should surprise no one. It’s what the American people expect and get from the Republican Party – dishonesty.

Democrats continue to register and encourage people to vote.... we are up against thieves.
Obama 2012. Get out the vote. Don't let GOP voter suppression steal the election again.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/register2vote...

Here's a link to check your voter registration and be sure to take a photo I.D. with you to vote this year.

Its extremely important to get off your butt and vote so we can continue to move this country forward.
The last time the Republicans put up a candidate as bad as Romney, he won! I don't think any of us want to relive the Bush disaster. Even the Republicans.

http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/register2vote...
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Doug E wrote:
Despite all the public GOP bluster about "bias" in the polls all you need to observe is that the Romney campaign is now spending trying to shore up states that were seemingly his to begin with while the Obama campaign is spreading spending into new areas in an effort to gain an even larger victory. THAT tells you what their internal polls are telling them ... Romney is on the defensive and falling while Obama is on the attack and pulling away.
I just wonder how someone who is supposed to be smart with a Harvard degree even tho he got in because of his father,..can make sooo many senseless gaffs.
Meanwhile,the GOP has paid 3 Million
DIRECTLY to the GOP Voter Registration Fraud Company.
How many states have this company's Fraud GOP Voters?
If Romney should happen to win, you can expect Millions of FRAUDULENT GOP VOTES coming this fall.
The Republican Party got caught with their hands and arms in the cookie jar again. This should surprise no one. It’s what the American people expect and get from the Republican Party – dishonesty.
Democrats continue to register and encourage people to vote.... we are up against thieves.
Obama 2012. Get out the vote. Don't let GOP voter suppression steal the election again.
Tell me are the Democrats still using ACORN to do their voter registration?
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Zieg Heil heir racist COMRADE DOE!

Vee vill send all dee dark people back to Africa wit a Mexican under each arm per ur request!

ZIEG HEIL!
well

Amherst, OH

#5 Oct 1, 2012
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG- Yawn
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Gene wrote:
Zieg Heil heir racist COMRADE DOE!
Vee vill send all dee dark people back to Africa wit a Mexican under each arm per ur request!
ZIEG HEIL!
Gene,

I have one who slings the mud, such as this, is usually the one who is guilty.

Mountain Pine, AR

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Hey Doug, what about all the reports about Obama campaigning in Wisconsin and California? Those are states that the democrats have always won, yet they too are now spending money there. Does this mean their internal polling is telling them something too?

Steele, MO

#8 Oct 2, 2012
I think the few Democrats that come on to this site know there is no way Obama is going to make it. They can't stand the fact Romney could really win this election. This little group on here I have a feeling will be very quiet the day after elections. Sure they will crank back up with their lies afterwards, I mean why not they have been lying about Obama all these months so they will lie about Romney
Concerned for America

Kennett, MO

#9 Oct 7, 2012
I think it will be a close election but hopefully America will get out and vote for Obama and keep this country moving forward. Mitt will take it backwards to the Bush disaster.
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Oct 8, 2012
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the Republicans still telling voters to register and only vote for Romney? The GOP has their own ACORN scandal. Mr Genius without a clue.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/2012/0...

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/10/01/...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/05/us/politics...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...

Want anymore facts or will you cry me another river and denounce these facts and state the lame excuses you use in here. Fraud is fraud Mr ACORN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 foot Tranny 11 hr Dnre 24
Legalizing atv's/utv/side by sides in the count... (Apr '12) Tue guest 24
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Jun 28 Jennifer_0313 423
police Jun 27 I agree 14
Military Convoys Jun 26 Fu Ck Em 5
Landlord Rick Brandon Jun 26 Evan 2
Local Contractors Jun 23 Guest 10

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages