cville fire department
friend

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Thank to the good people that realy see what a good person larry bowman is! Ive known him 42 years and alot more people should be like him!
Matt Duckworth

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Yeah I was pretty disgusted when I sent the post he made on Facebook about how he couldn't stand him and some jackass said won't have to look at lb long because he's bout to die. Just skank and person who likes it awful to.he walks around hi all the time but gonna pick at mental guy.

Hayti, MO

#3 Dec 17, 2013
He posted that on fb??
wow

Paris, TN

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Some people cant stand it if someone like Larry.,has a happy life as he has. HE has been a blessing to many. I am glad to know him
bootcheeks

Memphis, TN

#5 Dec 17, 2013
wow wrote:
Some people cant stand it if someone like Larry.,has a happy life as he has. HE has been a blessing to many. I am glad to know him
Maybe to you he has been. matt simply said publicly what i have herd many say privately. if you are from here and know larry or know of him then yea you know he is very touchy feely with women. now imagine you aren't aware of who he is because you aren't from here. you wouldn't want some stranger walking up trying to kiss and touch your wife or yourself. also choose to ignore it if you want but the guy is very fond of obscene gestures. around children and women as well.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 17, 2013
All I know is someone needs to teach him not to walk so close to the side of the road, he is going to wind up getting clipped/hit. Not like he can even hear any traffic coming and he damn near walks right in Truman.
Changes

Fenton, MO

#7 Dec 17, 2013
Matt Duckworth wrote:
Yeah I was pretty disgusted when I sent the post he made on Facebook about how he couldn't stand him and some jackass said won't have to look at lb long because he's bout to die. Just skank and person who likes it awful to.he walks around hi all the time but gonna pick at mental guy.
Who wrote the post about LB dying and wont have to look at him much longer. Was it Matt? And where can I see this post?
Heck

Farmington, MO

#8 Dec 17, 2013
He did not write post, he wrote on fb thathe was flipped off by wawa. The rest of crap came somewhere else.just someone stirring more crap.
Bless him

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2013
bootcheeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe to you he has been. matt simply said publicly what i have herd many say privately. if you are from here and know larry or know of him then yea you know he is very touchy feely with women. now imagine you aren't aware of who he is because you aren't from here. you wouldn't want some stranger walking up trying to kiss and touch your wife or yourself. also choose to ignore it if you want but the guy is very fond of obscene gestures. around children and women as well.
You are ignorant. No normally mental person does that. When WaWa approaches & gives hugs & ect it's pretty obvious that he is "special". No one with a heart for such "special people" would think twice about it being rude. He hugs me and kisses my hand every time I see him. It makes me happy to see him happy to do so even tho it is a bit uncomfortable.
friend

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Changes wrote:
<quoted text>Who wrote the post about LB dying and wont have to look at him much longer. Was it Matt? And where can I see this post?
i put the post on here so people see gust how hard he has worked to over come alot of his set backs in life ! I have seen lb fip people off but most of the time he is playing! But in return to that ive seen alot of people make fun of him and pick on him ! Becouse of the way he is now about the part about hugs and stuff! I have never saw him do anything other then a hug or kiss on the hand! The mans life was,hard the way it was growing up! And now he is about to pass! And people wont to bash! But as i said i thank the people that gave him a chance to do stuff' and to his family that has stood by him .
friend

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 18, 2013
wow wrote:
your right and im glad to know him
bootcheeks

Memphis, TN

#12 Dec 18, 2013
Bless him wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. No normally mental person does that. When WaWa approaches & gives hugs & ect it's pretty obvious that he is "special". No one with a heart for such "special people" would think twice about it being rude. He hugs me and kisses my hand every time I see him. It makes me happy to see him happy to do so even tho it is a bit uncomfortable.
if you were walking down the street in leys just say memphis and some special person approached you hugging on you and kissing on you i doubt you would be comfortable with that. and really that's not my problem. he doesn't get to make obscene gestures around women and children because he is special. i don't see how that makes me ignorant simply because i don't want someone flipping off my child or making one of the other gestures he makes that i won't go into detail about
right

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2013
bootcheeks wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were walking down the street in leys just say memphis and some special person approached you hugging on you and kissing on you i doubt you would be comfortable with that. and really that's not my problem. he doesn't get to make obscene gestures around women and children because he is special. i don't see how that makes me ignorant simply because i don't want someone flipping off my child or making one of the other gestures he makes that i won't go into detail about
Trust me if u have a child around here lb won't be the only one flipping them the bird with someone like u as a parent. Get a heart you worthless sob! People love him just like u love yours!!
Friend of firemen

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Dec 29, 2013
Bunch of good men on our fire dept. We are very lucky that we have such a great dept of wonderful men and women. Keep up the good work! Love you all!
Bowman

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Dec 29, 2013
I seen him Friday Night working and he seems to be doing good. I for one, really like him.. Very nice man who deserves this publicity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney 4 hr He aint yours 4
chrissy (Apr '15) 4 hr Wtf did she say 7
thief 8 hr wondering 1
Matt morgan 11 hr Curious 5
6 foot Tranny 22 hr Guest 5
For rent Mon mogirl977 1
How The Free Government Cell Phone Scam Works (Jan '13) Mon trump democrat 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages