Lets Look at the states run by Democrats

Lets Look at the states run by Democrats

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jul 9, 2014
Just look at California, already broke, New Jersey already broke, Ohio and Michigan are either broke or have had a massive loss of jobs. Just look at cities like Detroit, run by a corrupt family of democrats that are serving time and under suspicion of murder. Detroit looks worse than Beirut in wartime. More cities will follow under an Obama presidency; that’s a fact. Again, Illinois: state pension fund is worst in the COUNTRY ($44 billion in debt) and unemployment is higher than the national average, coming in at 6.9%. California unemployment 7.7%, Michigan unemployment 8.7%. During Michigan's economic slow down, the Democratic elected officials raised taxes and now Michigan is worse off than before. Ohio, 7.2% unemployment. New Jersey is so corrupt, they call it the ‘Soprano State’. Every city that’s ghetto is run into the ground by democrats, yet every election year, what do New Jersey residents vote, Democrat! They deserve high property taxes, income taxes, high crime, illegal immigration and high tolls among other things, as long as they keep voting democrat. And maybe Michigan deserves what they have coming to, go ahead vote Democrat again! When things get even worse, dont blame the Republicans!

Look at the most dangerous cities in America, like Camden New Jersey, Newark New Jersey where their mayors are in jail or have been indicted; all democrats! Look at the murder capitol, Killadelphia and who runs it; corrupt democrats. Why on Earth would anyone Vote these Idiots into Office Over and over for the past Half Century is beyond Me!! Can you say They vote on Color instead of Issues!!! Seems to be the answer if ya ask me!! They dont care HOW bad the conditions get as Long as someone IS A LIBERAL Democrat.....

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 10, 2014
OK lets look.

OHIO....governor Republican Kasich

Michigan.... governor Republican Snyder

New Jersey...... Republican Christie

The 10 POOREST STATES all have REPUBLICAN governors except for 3.

The top 10 RICHEST STATES have all DEMOCRAT governors except for 2

How does this not tell people that republicans can't govern.

They want their people to stay ignorant and poor.

I'm MR GED. and I approve my message of truth, facts and knowledge.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Jul 10, 2014
Those 10 RICHEST states have THE worst Ghettos and the only reason their RICH is NOT because of Democratic Policies
Jon Corzine Democrat really phucked up Jersey way Governor Before CHRISTIE Took over Yeah he really Made A difference New Jersey
Lets Look At Michigan and Gov Snyder!! He too office in 2011 and GUESS who was their BEFORE Mr Snydeer and Phucked up Detroit to the condition its in now...YES CATFISH A Democrat named Jennifer Granhol
As For OHIO Before Mr John Kasich came into office in 2011 we had A MR Ted Strickland..You Remember The Scandels of TED don't you?? A true Democrat to say the least Catfish!! so KEEP pulling up those Democrats who were VOTED out of Office in The LAST elections because They PHUCKED up those sate Catfish and were voted out!! IYOUR G.E.D edumacation is showing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 foot Tranny 3 hr Shame shame 10
The fair 11 hr John 1
hawks cookout free food and drinks 17 hr hawks mc 3
Matt morgan Fri Shocked 8
looking for a black female name NANA Fri Friend 2
Nicky Smith Thu Curious 1
thief May 26 friend 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages