Obama Bitches

United States

#103866 Aug 28, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Believer," you were BRILLIANT when you accurately referred to this imposter as RAPINO!
That name sums it up PRECISELY! And ... yes ... RAPINO should be impeached and when undoubtedly found guilty of lies and vulgarity ... his registered name should be thrown off Topix FOREVER! No big loss. But a big GAIN in TRUTH and civility!
Thank you for the service you do in keeping this thread pristine and honorable! I like your style!
As a Mau loving Obama Bitch lies and vulgarity is your only propagandist tool!
Believer

Oklahoma City, OK

#103869 Aug 28, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong little one did mommy not give you enough love? Or perhaps daddy gave you too much love and left some of it dribbling down your chin.
Are you angry because your parents died of drug overdoses? There is no shame in being a crack baby. It happens to a lot of white trash like you.
Don't worry, you will see them again when you get to hell to rot with them. Maybe you can shack up with Dawgs dead ex wife.
You continue to prove my point !!!
A Real Patriot does not crack under pressure !!!
Admit you are a failure !!!
The best part of you ran down your mothers leg!!!
But I won't stoop to your level and make fun of your mother !!!
It's not her fault that you are a bad seed !!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#103871 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>What Yellow Mutt FULLofSHIT is really saying...
<quoted text>
There goes RAPINO -- at a loss for words again!_8-)

#103872 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>What Yellow Mutt STUPIDasSHIT is really saying....
<quoted text>
And yet another FAIL for RAPINO -- who has NO idea about technology, and cannot cope.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103873 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Look at you trying so hard to be an internet tough guy. You're a joke dude. All you are good for is a laugh. You spell worse than a retarded 2nd grade. You remind me of this other wannabe internet tough guy that use to post here. He got locked up on child molestation charges though and he could at least spell simple words. But he still thought his words were some how scary and could effect people. I use to laugh my ass off at him. I can tell you are going to be good for some laughs as well.
Speaking of mothers you should get off on the subjects of moms, since everyone already got off on yours.
Don't worry kid, someday you might grow up to be half the man your mom is.
He spells "worse than a retarded 2nd grade?" The irony of you trying to chide another poster for his spelling, while you fail to complete a sentence is dayum funny. Thanks!

Reading is fundamental? Not in your case! LMAO@U
Muslim in the White House

Branson, MO

#103874 Aug 28, 2014
Baltimore Could Fail To Hit 90 Degrees In August For First Time Since 1984
~ Global warming alert.
http://weaselzippers.us/197995-baltimore-coul...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103877 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
What ChilliFAG is really saying....
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I need no interpreter. For once in your skievy life, pull up your big boy pants and admit that you again screwed up. You screwed up again, because you're a natural born screwup. It's not like any of us could think any less of you than we already do, if you just admitted it.

You're also a natural born liar, so you'd rather attempt to childishly misdirect, in your juvenile reply, instead of just admitting that you again screwed up. It's okay, dude, we see you screwing something up here almost every time that you post. Thanks for confirming that yet again. Lol

#103879 Aug 28, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>He spells "worse than a retarded 2nd grade?" The irony of you trying to chide another poster for his spelling, while you fail to complete a sentence is dayum funny. Thanks!
Reading is fundamental? Not in your case! LMAO@U
And ... to end the refrain ... RAPINO said,

"But he still thought his words were some how scary and could effect people."

TWO errors in ONE sentence!

#103880 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>What Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT is really saying....
<quoted text>
RAPINO has no understanding of technology.(Or much of anything else -- except how to amuse us with his numerous errors.)
Muslim in the White House

Branson, MO

#103881 Aug 28, 2014
CIA EXPERT: OBAMA SWITCHED SIDES IN WAR ON TERROR
'America has moved toward its Muslim enemies'
WASHINGTON – It’s an explosive charge, one that practically accuses the president of treason.

A former CIA agent bluntly told WND, America has switched sides in the war on terror under President Obama.

Clare Lopez was willing to say what a few members of Congress have confided to WND in private, but declined to say on-the-record.

She said the global war on terror had been an effort to “stay free of Shariah,” or repressive Islamic law, until the Obama administration began siding with such jihadist groups as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates.

Why the switch?

Lopez explained, when the so-called Arab Spring appeared in late 2010,“It was time to bring down the secular Muslim rulers who did not enforce Islamic law. And America helped.”

And why would Obama want to do that?

As she told WND earlier this month, Lopez believed the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government.

She also came to the conclusion Obama had essentially the same goals in the Mideast as the late Osama bin Laden:“to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/cia-expert-obama-s...
Believer

United States

#103882 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Look at you trying so hard to be an internet tough guy. You're a joke dude. All you are good for is a laugh. You spell worse than a retarded 2nd grade. You remind me of this other wannabe internet tough guy that use to post here. He got locked up on child molestation charges though and he could at least spell simple words. But he still thought his words were some how scary and could effect people. I use to laugh my ass off at him. I can tell you are going to be good for some laughs as well.
Speaking of mothers you should get off on the subjects of moms, since everyone already got off on yours.
USA First
Rapino
Read what you post !
You get more stupid as you go !!!
Only thing you achieve at is being a sore loser !
I know it bothers you that I called your bluff!!
You are nothing but a wannabe!!
You crack under pressure !!
You know it's true !!!
You lose !!
You probably was picked on at school and
the way you vent is behind a computer !
Give up cause you can't win !!'
You been owned !
Resign from topix immediately !!!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103885 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
These Obama Bitches are out in full force attacking you!

They reek in desperation.

November is around the corner and they are beating a dead horse or donkey in their case!!!!! ha,ha,h,ha,ha,ha,ha,a,ha

#103886 Aug 29, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
CIA EXPERT: OBAMA SWITCHED SIDES IN WAR ON TERROR
'America has moved toward its Muslim enemies'
WASHINGTON – It’s an explosive charge, one that practically accuses the president of treason.
A former CIA agent bluntly told WND, America has switched sides in the war on terror under President Obama....
A former CIA agent told me confidentially last night that "Branson Muslim" is an ISIS agent who walked "over the border" last year with orders to plant Tea Party propaganda on Topix to assure that Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann are elected president and vice-president, respectively, of the United States of America. It is hoped that their "dumbing down of America" will result in even more Tea Partiers being elected to Congress.

It's an "explosive charge," but recent comments by this infiltrator "Branson Muslim" have borne out the accusations.

#103887 Aug 29, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
USA First
Rapino
Read what you post !
You get more stupid as you go !!!
Only thing you achieve at is being a sore loser !
I know it bothers you that I called your bluff!!
You are nothing but a wannabe!!
You crack under pressure !!
You know it's true !!!
You lose !!
You probably was picked on at school and
the way you vent is behind a computer !
Give up cause you can't win !!'
You been owned !
Resign from topix immediately !!!
That is SUCH good advice to RAPINO!

He hopes that he can recover from all that hazing he got in pre-school by calling himself a "patriot," despite the fact that he has never been able to validate those self-claims.

Topix would be a better world without RAPINO!

#103888 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I thought Dawg was the completely delusional one but clearly you have him topped... no pun intended to you and Dawgs sex life.
You are one rambling, delusional, asshat. You are obviously in your own little word and high on something.
By the way, you should really quit making it so obvious who are another alias of. I'll let you keep pretending though because I am getting a kick out of watching you make a delusional idiot out of yourself.
RAPINO, it is clear that YOU are "obviously in your own little word," and that little word is "demented."

#103889 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>What Yellow Mutt HUMPSbeliversLEG is really saying...
<quoted text>
You're one sick little MUTT!
I hope your girlfriend takes my advice.
Believer

United States

#103890 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I thought Dawg was the completely delusional one but clearly you have him topped...no pun intended to you and Dawgs sex life.
You are one rambling, delusional, asshat. You are obviously in your own little word and high on something.
By the way, you should really quit making it so obvious who are another alias of. I'll let you keep pretending though because I am getting a kick out of watching you make a delusional idiot out of yourself.
Alias of what ???
Go ahead spill the beans !!!
Rapino, you lose !!!
Believer

United States

#103891 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I thought Dawg was the completely delusional one but clearly you have him topped...no pun intended to you and Dawgs sex life.
You mean own little world or "word"" ???
Believer

United States

#103892 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
You continue to be stupid !!
You are a disgrace to the world !!!
My assessment of you must be true !!!
You obviously can't spell or make complete sentences !!!
You need to understand that what you posted is not exceptable!!
You contradict yourself when you post !!!
I believe you were abused as a child and you hide behind the screen to vent !!
And it gives you a chance to not have to be the one in front !!!
You have options !!
Number 1 apologize and your nightmare will be over !!!
Number 2 you can resign and go away !!!

#103899 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
What Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT is really saying......
<quoted text>
Once more, RAPINO is speechless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Like Mother like Daughter 25 min donkey kong 27
A Comrade Night Before Christmas 3 hr Guest 7
High Price of Gas in c'ville 16 hr Not a Fan 93
Fire Pits 18 hr guest 2
Catfish tries to eat Caruthersville Diver (Jul '11) 20 hr Mr Piggly Wiggly 22
Obamacare Christmas surprise Thu Guest 3
puppies Wed Responsible owner 2
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web