Believer

United States

#103890 Aug 29, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Dawg was the completely delusional one but clearly you have him topped...no pun intended to you and Dawgs sex life.
You are one rambling, delusional, asshat. You are obviously in your own little word and high on something.
By the way, you should really quit making it so obvious who are another alias of. I'll let you keep pretending though because I am getting a kick out of watching you make a delusional idiot out of yourself.
Alias of what ???
Go ahead spill the beans !!!
Rapino, you lose !!!
Believer

United States

#103891 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I thought Dawg was the completely delusional one but clearly you have him topped...no pun intended to you and Dawgs sex life.
You are one rambling, delusional, asshat. You are obviously in your own little word and high on something.
By the way, you should really quit making it so obvious who are another alias of. I'll let you keep pretending though because I am getting a kick out of watching you make a delusional idiot out of yourself.
You mean own little world or "word"" ???
Believer

United States

#103892 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
You continue to be stupid !!
You are a disgrace to the world !!!
My assessment of you must be true !!!
You obviously can't spell or make complete sentences !!!
You need to understand that what you posted is not exceptable!!
You contradict yourself when you post !!!
I believe you were abused as a child and you hide behind the screen to vent !!
And it gives you a chance to not have to be the one in front !!!
You have options !!
Number 1 apologize and your nightmare will be over !!!
Number 2 you can resign and go away !!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#103899 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
What Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT is really saying......
<quoted text>
Once more, RAPINO is speechless.

#103900 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
What Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT is really saying......
<quoted text>
Yet once again, RAPINO proves himself technologically-challenged.
Believer

United States

#103901 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
What Believer, or is it Belieber (you remind of that renowned pu**y Bieber) is really saying...
<quoted text>
Take option #2.
You continue to twist words !!
Nobody is falling for it !!
Everybody will know you as Rapino !!
You should give up and resign !!
USA First didn't behave like you do now !!!
Yawn
Believer

United States

#103902 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
What Believer, or is it Belieber (you remind of that renowned pu**y Bieber) is really saying...
<quoted text>
Take option #2.
You impress nobody !
You need counseling !!
You show your self worth by editing everyone's post !!
You are a troll !!
I will call for the moderator to have you removed at once !!!
You lose !!!

#103903 Aug 29, 2014
ONCE AGAIN OBAMA EMBARRASSES HIMSELF, THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT, AND AMERICA....
'WE DON’T HAVE A STRATEGY YET’
Obama hit for no plan on ISIS in Syria
President Obama is facing intense criticism for admitting Thursday "we don't have a strategy yet" for dealing with Islamic State militants in Syria, despite warnings from top military advisers and others that the group must be confronted on that side of the border.
The president made the comment during a briefing with reporters in which he overtly played down the prospect of any imminent military action in Syria. He tried to temper speculation that he was about to roll out a "full scale" strategy, one that might expand the current, limited airstrike campaign in northern Iraq.
"I don't want to put the cart before the horse. We don't have a strategy yet," Obama said.
READ MORE: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/29/ob...
WHAT KIND OF INCOMPETENT LEADER TELLS OUR ENIMIES WE DON'T HAVE A STRATEGY?
AN INCOMPETENT ONE, THAT'S WHO!
What difference does it make? Before President Obama can commit significant resources to a "Syria strategy," the congress would have to approve it. And congress is happy to be on vacation, so they do not have to seriously debate US strategy in Syria.

THE LAST TIME THE US CONGRESS DECLARED WAR WAS on June 5, 1942, against Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary. They are HAPPY not to personally commit themselves to ANY "strategy," lest the be proved wrong.

"War hawks" like John McCain are always clamoring for war, but when it comes to an actual commitment, they prefer to be on "vacation."

#103904 Aug 29, 2014
EVEN THE LIBERAL MEDIA IS CALLING OBAMA OUT ON HIS INCOMPETENCE...
CNN: What was Obama thinking? ISIS heard him say he doesn’t have a strategy yet to deal with them…
CNN wonders what message Obama was sending today because, as they point out, ISIS heard Obama say the US doesn’t have a strategy yet to deal with them:
VIDEO HERE: http://therightscoop.com/cnn-what-was-obama-t...
THIS MAN HAS NO BUSINESS BEING COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF. HE IS COMPLETELY CLUELESS AND INCOMPTENT.
RAPINO, you are not very good at following your advice to its logical conclusion.

If the US does not have a strategy to deal with ISIS, how is ISIS going to defend against it?

They have to consider ALL possibilities and get set to defend against ALL of them, thus wasting their time and energy.

If the president had announced a strategy, then ISIS could concentrate upon defending against that specific strategy.

Get a clue, RAPINO! Too bad you never had to live in the REAL WORLD!

You are among the very people who criticized President Obama for stating when the US was going to leave Iraq. NOW you cluelessly think that the president should tell ISIS what the US is going to do to them! You are certifiably NUTS!

#103905 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Take option #2.
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Take imaginary option #2! Ah, hahahahahahaha! Cluess again!
Believer

United States

#103909 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
What Justin Belieber is really saying....
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!
You been asked to leave !!!
You need to do it now!!!!
The moderator is not going to tolerate your trolling behavior , Rapino!!!
You lost the game !!
Your out of here !!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103910 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
You of all people shouldn't be talking about pulling on boys pants. Leave your pedophile thoughts in your head. We don't need them here.
Only you, Mr. Pedophile, would try to project your interest in little boys on others, pretending my "pull up your big boy pants" comment meant you and I shared your illness.

.For the sake of your neighbor's boys, I hope you attend your Court - ordered counseling, as required, so a mental health professional might help you focus on anything else.
Muslim in the White House

Branson, MO

#103911 Aug 29, 2014
Holder DOJ To Supervise Ferguson Police Department On How To Not Be Racist…
~ Is there anyone more Racist than Holder? Maybe he can appoint Al Sharpton temporary chief of police.
http://weaselzippers.us/198060-holder-doj-to-...
Obama Biches

United States

#103912 Aug 29, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You been asked to leave !!!
You need to do it now!!!!
The moderator is not going to tolerate your trolling behavior , Rapino!!!
You lost the game !!
Your out of here !!!
Why don't you just go take your commie liberal criminal wishes the streets of Ferguson and now get six rubber bullets up your aassss.........Now that is something for you to believe in!!!!
Creasy BeaR

Ozark, MO

#103913 Aug 29, 2014

Rebubs agenda is to aid the wealthy. Rebpubs preach God & County to gain your Vote. A rebub is of no advantage to the blue collar worker.

There is no middle class. Vote for what YOU can get out of it. Nothing Got done the last four years because of Rebub Gridlock.

Vote for Blunt ???? Whats in your drinking water ?????
Creasy BeaR

Ozark, MO

#103914 Aug 29, 2014
And NO, I am not a liberal......I'm just not a fool.
Believer

United States

#103915 Aug 29, 2014
Obama Biches wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go take your commie liberal criminal wishes the streets of Ferguson and now get six rubber bullets up your aassss.........Now that is something for you to believe in!!!!
It has nothing to do with politics idiot !!!!
Apparanlty you must be under Rapino's computer desk! Tell him to take his hands off your ears so you can hear what's really going on here !!!
If you support Rapino after what he has done it makes you worthless too!!!

#103916 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT is really saying....
<quoted text>
As usual, RAPINO is speechless!
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#103917 Aug 29, 2014
Obama Biches wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ignore "Obama's Bitch." He leads a group of men in love with the President Obama, so they call themselves "Obama Bitches." He also goes by the name Max. Please find it in your heart to forgive him for wanting things(bullets and other items) run up your rear. This type of activity was normal for him in prison and seems perfectly natural to him and his friends. Keep up the good work!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103921 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
You're the one who said it not me. You're the one who has admitted to being a NAMBLA member. You are the one trying to project your pedophile behavior onto others.
Liar! Get some help with your pedophilia, or the next amber alert announced, they could be looking for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catfish tries to eat Caruthersville Diver (Jul '11) 1 hr lel 23
Female looking for a... 1 hr Well 3
tessie brown 5 hr Guest 15
business attorney ! (Aug '12) 6 hr bobbyroosco 3
Sugar mamma 10 hr Looking 1
mercedees herron ???? 20 hr lori 3
cameras in town? Wed Well 19
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?