Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
The Anti Liberal

West Plains, MO

#102300 Jul 26, 2014
If anyone needs any further evidence that Liberals are nothing but mentally deranged losers just look at the 4 posts right above this one. They were made by a no job, no life, no friends, no nothing Liberal loser who is on here every day from morning to night and does nothing but make posts reflective of an abused, angry, immature, undeveloped brain, sad, miserable little life long loser.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102301 Jul 26, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
If anyone needs any further evidence that Liberals are nothing but mentally deranged losers just look at the 4 posts right above this one. They were made by a no job, no life, no friends, no nothing Liberal loser who is on here every day from morning to night and does nothing but make posts reflective of an abused, angry, immature, undeveloped brain, sad, miserable little life long loser.
If anyone needs any further evidence that CONservatives are now in a desperate delusional meltdown, just look at the above avalanche of pitiful hysterical posts, made by this loser.

I have only ever made one prayer to God:'Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it by sending me an evangeliclown propagandist like him.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102302 Jul 26, 2014
Darrell Issa Concedes No Wrongdoing By White House Office, Pushes Subpoena Anyway

WASHINGTON -- Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) conceded Friday that, despite his weeks-long effort to subpoena White House political adviser David Simas to testify before his committee, there is no evidence of any wrongdoing by Simas' office.

Issa said during a hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which he chairs, that he's not demanding that Simas testify because he thinks the White House Office of Political Affairs has inappropriately engaged in political campaign activities. Rather, Issa said, it's the potential for that office to overstep the line in the future that he wants to examine.

"We are accusing neither the president nor this four-person office of any wrongdoing," Issa said, adding, "I allege no wrongdoing."

Issa has been scuffling with the White House for weeks over his demand that Simas testify about his office's work in the context of the Hatch Act, a law that prohibits federal workers from engaging in partisan political activities. The White House ignored Issa's subpoena last week, claiming that Simas has immunity since his office hasn't done anything wrong. In the meantime, administration officials met with Issa's committee staff for more than an hour to answer their questions, and a special investigator's office concluded there is no evidence that Simas' team has broken any laws.

But Issa has signaled that isn't enough. Before adjourning Friday's hearing, he called for a vote on a resolution stating that the committee rejects the White House's claim that Simas is immune from the committee's subpoena. The resolution passed on a party-line vote, 19-14. It's unclear what happens now.

Issa said he is trying to drive home the point that the Obama administration is not "above the law" when it comes to oversight. He cited a number of top Democrats who made that same case during the Bush administration, when President George W. Bush asserted that his top aides were immune from congressional subpoenas.

"I expect Mr. Simas to face the consequences" of failing to comply with a subpoena, Issa said.

But Democrats pointed to a key difference between Issa's latest subpoena and Democrats subpoenaing top Bush officials in 2007: back then, there was actual evidence of inappropriate activity involving the U.S. Attorney scandal.

"You're trying to cut off and have a chilling effect on that communication between a presidential adviser and a president, with no allegation of wrongdoing whatsoever. That's what you're trying to do here," Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) told Issa. "That's bad for any president, not only this president."

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) slammed Issa for leading "a fishing expedition" over the White House political office, which has an budget of about $1 million, when there are legitimate scandals the committee should be investigating that involve hundreds of millions in taxpayer dollars being lost to fraud instead.

"Two and a half months ago, I sent to the chairman of this committee a letter asking him to start an investigation ... on Health Management Associates, which has already ripped off the taxpayers of this country by $600 million in Medicare and Medicare fraud," Speier said, referring to a case also being looked at by the Justice Department.

"Are we doing anything to look at something as important as that issue? Oh no. We want to investigate the president's $1 million political office to see whether or not the funds are being used for a political or a governmental purpose," she said. "This is a mockery, and I stand with my colleagues objecting to it."

DUMBASS REPUBLICANS HAHAHAHAHAHA
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102303 Jul 26, 2014
DUMBASS REPUBLICANS

So ... if Darrell Issa were a traffic cop, he'd be handing out tickets, not because he caught people actually speeding, but because they were driving vehicles that had enough horsepower to potentially EXCEED the speed limit at some point in the future? Yeah - that makes sense.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102304 Jul 26, 2014
DUMBASS REPUBLICANS

Darrell Issa - nothing like a criminal to enforce law and order on everyone else. Maybe Romney should lend him that police uniform and a fake badge.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102305 Jul 26, 2014
DUMBASS REPUBLICANS

It's entirely possible, that some time in the future, Darrell Issa could commit treason. I demand that Darrell Issa investigate that possibility by first issuing a subpoena for Darrell Issa to testify before Darrell Issa.

Darrell Issa can then selectively leak Darrell Issa's testimony in such a way that Darrell Issa looks like the savior of America by protecting us from the heinous and treasonous acts of Darrell Issa.

And then we send the Bill to Darrell Issa.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102306 Jul 26, 2014
Republican Issa is a damn fool! What an incompetent jackass!!!

So Mr. Issa are you going to refund the American taxpayers for all this time and money wasted? It seems only fair.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102307 Jul 26, 2014
Republican Voters Want To Impeach The President. Good Luck With That.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) and other Republicans calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama might want to take a look at the history books and the U.S. Constitution before getting too excited about the idea.

Congress rarely uses its power to impeach, and when it has, impeachment has only infrequently -- and in the case of a president, never -- resulted in removal from office. Congress has initiated impeachment proceedings more than 60 times in the history of the United States. Just 19 of those cases have been tried by the Senate, and only eight federal judges have ever been convicted and removed from office.

Although House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has maintained he is not interested in pursuing impeachment, a top White House aide said Friday that he expected House Republicans to do just that. And a recent HuffPost/YouGov poll shows that one-third of Americans and two-thirds of Republicans believe Obama should be impeached. These numbers reflect an increasingly popular view in conservative circles, which Palin gave voice to earlier this month when she claimed the recent surge of undocumented immigrants at the border was an example of the president's "rewarding of lawlessness."

But Republicans have already cited a number of reasons they're hesitant to file articles of impeachment against the president, including impracticality and potential political consequences in November. Perhaps most importantly, however, both history and the language of the Constitution suggest they'd fail if they tried.

In 1974, President Richard Nixon resigned rather than face potential removal from office after the House Judiciary Committee approved three articles of impeachment against him, in the face of overwhelming evidence that he'd used "dirty tricks" against his political rivals. GOP lawmakers are also likely wary of the lessons learned in their efforts to impeach President Bill Clinton in 1998. Clinton's approval rating actually jumped to an all-time high after the House successfully impeached him on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice after the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Clinton was later acquitted by the Senate.

So, why do some conservatives appear to think this would be more of a Nixon than a Clinton situation?

According to Article II, section 4 of the U.S. Constitution, "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Palin and others have called for Obama's impeachment over a number of perceived scandals, ranging from the mishandling of Obamacare's rollout to his taking military action without getting approval from Congress. But it's unclear, really, whether they're suggesting that his role in these controversies constitutes "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors" -- Palin's column mentions none of those terms.

Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, earlier this month offered perhaps the most sober rebuke to the calls for impeachment.

“The Constitution is very clear as to what constitutes grounds for impeachment of the President of the United States," he told ABC's "This Week." "He has not committed the kind of criminal acts that call for that.”

To get an idea of the kind of crimes that do lead to impeachment, the most recent successful proceeding was in 2010, when the Senate voted to remove G. Thomas Porteous, Jr. from the federal bench. Porteous was charged with taking bribes from lawyers who had business before his court. Porteous' removal was the first time that the Senate had removed a federal judge in more than 20 years.

How president Obama should respond (via Clint Eastwood) to the talks by republicans on Impeachment.."go ahead.. make my day"

hahahahahahahahahhaha
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102308 Jul 26, 2014
DUMBASS REPUBLICANS

Yes please waste more of my tax dollars. With your useless and zany kindergarten corner screaming
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102309 Jul 26, 2014
DUMBASS REPUBLICANS

Impeachment by the Repuglican House would be a wonderful idea - for Democrats.

It would turn the House blue in November and keep the Senate.

Just like Br'er Rabbit told Br'er Fox, "Please don't throw me in that briar patch."
Muslim in the White House

Ava, MO

#102310 Jul 26, 2014
NBC, CBS Allow A Scant 43 Seconds To Hero Doctor Who Shot Crazed Gunman

In the wake of the Newtown shooting, the networks highlighted President Obama’s call for more gun control to rein in violence. However, NBC and CBS on Thursday night and Friday morning allowed a mere 43 seconds for the story of a hero doctor who used his own firearm to shoot a crazed gunman in Pennsylvania. Good Morning America reporter Ron Claiborne covered the story in a full report. The ABC journalist recounted,“…A psychiatric patient with a criminal past got into an argument with his caseworker, opened fire on her allegedly and then the doctor pulled out his gun and shot the gunman.”

http://weaselzippers.us/194458-nbc-cbs-allow-...

Ava, MO

#102311 Jul 26, 2014
Here’s What Happened After an Ohio Sheriff Sent a Bill to the Mexican President for the Illegals in His Jail

Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones said Friday that he sent a letter to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, charging him for all the illegals in his jail.

What happened next? The Ohio sheriff told Dana Loesch:“The federal government sends me a letter and said I violated a treaty of like, 1790.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/25/he...

Ava, MO

#102312 Jul 26, 2014
Obama Plan Could Protect Nearly Half of Illegal Immigrants from Deportation
~ Dumb ass Dictator Illegal Muslim would do anything to further his agenda of running America into the ground in order to transform America into the United States of Islam
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/26/ob...

Obama Tells Senior UN Official “The United States Will be a Muslim Country by 2016?
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/06/0...
The Anti Liberal

Branson, MO

#102313 Jul 26, 2014
You show me an American ghetto and I will show you a place where Democrats are in power.
The Anti Liberal

Branson, MO

#102314 Jul 26, 2014
Liberalism is a simple concept: if you have it, I want it. If you do it, I will control it. And if I don't get my way about everything, I'll whine like a five year-old.
The Anti Liberal

Branson, MO

#102315 Jul 26, 2014
Only in America could the "rich people" who ay 86% of all income taxes be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.
The Anti Liberal

Branson, MO

#102316 Jul 26, 2014
An illegal immigrant can cross the US. border, have a baby and get access to taxpayer funded services immediately. Meanwhile a disabled veteran coming back from Afghanistan has to wait a year for his or her benefits.

It's disgraceful!
The Anti Liberal

Branson, MO

#102317 Jul 26, 2014
Is it appropriate for a student to mention their deity in a graduation speech?(for example a Christian thanking God, a Muslim thanking Allah or a Liberal thanking Obama)
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#102318 Jul 26, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Liberalism is a simple concept: if you have it, I want it. If you do it, I will control it. And if I don't get my way about everything, I'll whine like a five year-old.
Let me give you just 3 American Cities as an example to explain Liberalism at work. Chicago-Detroit-Philadelphia. Now what can you tell me about these 3 cities that sad to say are a reflection of the things to come? Impeachment of Obama will not occur, and if it did it would not be finalized until long after he would be out of office. Liberals are the tool of evil that will destroy this country. Just listen to the tone of Dawg, wing nut, and others. They are the epitome of what is wrong with the direction this country is heading. Don't forget to think about those 3 cities and how they are a prime indicator of where this President is taking us.

Ava, MO

#102320 Jul 26, 2014
Obama Parties With ‘Scandal’ Cast as Middle East Burns
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-parties-scandal...

Illegal Alien Children Landing in Every State – Texas Has Most
http://www.teaparty.org/illegal-alien-childre...

Obama Eyes Giving Millions of Illegals Work Status
~ As President Barack Obama prepares to announce his executive orders on immigration in the coming weeks, he is believed to be considering two major actions: granting temporary relief from deportation and giving work authorization to millions of illegal immigrants.
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-eyes-giving-mil...

Chicago Mayor Offers Free Housing And Legal Services To Illegal Aliens
http://www.teaparty.org/chicago-mayor-offers-...

CNN Puts False News Of Israel Rejecting ‘Cease-Fire Deal’ Over Faces of Injured Children15405236-
~ How can you ever trust anything the liberal media says?
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/07/cnn-puts-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope heads (McLeod family ! (Apr '15) 4 hr reality 4
Vote Trump 6 hr rocky 14
looking for ... 7 hr knight in shutty ... 3
cops daughter 8 hr looking573 1
New school year 9 hr Guest 5
mercedees herren (Jun '14) 18 hr day 3
All Baseball Players Lives Matter 18 hr Thatsfunny 18

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance