Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101901 Jul 16, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
Obama the pariah

THE REPUBLICANS NEED TO TAKE 6 SEATS TO GAIN THE SENATE. GUESS WHAT...THERE ARE 7 SENATE DEMS UP FOR ELECTION IN AREAS THAT NOT ONLY WENT FOR ROMNEY IN 2012, BUT WENT HEAVILY FOR ROMNEY IN 2012.
SAY GOODBYE TO THE SENATE COME NOVEMBER YOU IDIOT LIBSHITS. MAYBE YOU CAN BLAME THAT ON BUSH AS WELL.
ROFLMAO!!
That's why you can't argue with a conservative. They don't care about no stink'n facts. All they have is an opinion.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101902 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You are such a moron. No where in my post did I deny anything. Only pointed out your stupidity in claiming I dodged something that has never happened in my lifetime.
I will admit one thing though, I have never been kicked out of the military for being a coward LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN.
PATRIOT PROUD AND WILL NEVER, EEEEEEEEEEVER, STOP SHOWING IT!!!!
ESPECIALLY SINCE IT DRIVES AMERICA HATING SCUM LIKE YOU CRAZY.
PATRIOT PROUD!!!!
PATRIOT PROUD!!!!
PATRIOT PROUD!!!!
PATRIOT PROUD!!!!
PATRIOT PROUD!!!!
PATRIOT PROUD!!!!
PATRIOT PROUD!!!!
ROFLMAO!!! DUMBASS!!
NOW BACK IN TIMEOUT/IGNORE YOU GO. I ENJOY WATCHING YOU BEG AND CRY FOR MY ATTENTION WITH EVERY REPLY YOU MAKE.
LOL! Being conservative means never having to say you were wrong!

Conservatives are always wrong, they just never have to admit it. Easier to change reality to fit their views!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101903 Jul 16, 2014
CORRECTION....
NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I ADMIT TO ANYTHING.
(Now pretend you didn't see this one YELLOW MUTT DUMBASSHITand do your normal idiotic rinse and repeat routine. It wont change the fact that you have been caught in two more lies, you were kicked out for being a coward and as usual I OWNED YOU)
Ummmm..excuse, me SHITville, but FACTS are not disputed. This is why they are called FACTS, and not 'opinions'. SHITville a lot further along if you and your ilk would stop pretending that your opinions, which certainly are disputed ideas, were facts.

Perhaps a course on critical thinking is needed. You being a RETARDED warmonger needs to understand that YOU should not believe every thing YOU think.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101904 Jul 16, 2014
CORRECTION....
NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I ADMIT TO ANYTHING.
(Now pretend you didn't see this one YELLOW MUTT DUMBASSHITand do your normal idiotic rinse and repeat routine. It wont change the fact that you have been caught in two more lies, you were kicked out for being a coward and as usual I OWNED YOU)
Translation: my ideology dictates this, so I need to make stuff up because the facts don't support my belief.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101905 Jul 16, 2014
The REAL Truth

Dick Cheney ...His "disputed facts" were out right lies.

But what Republican isn't a liar?????
Obama Bitches

United States

#101906 Jul 16, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives are always wrong, they just never have to admit it. Easier to change reality to fit their views!
We will find out how wrong conservatives really are after they take control in 2014 and 2016 you stupid Obama Bitch!
Obama Bitches

United States

#101907 Jul 16, 2014
The REAL Truth
Dick Cheney ...His "disputed facts" were out right lies.
But what Republican isn't a liar?????
Reagan was the best president, He gave America a period of good times.

It took over 20 years of the Clinton-Obama agenda to ruin what he accomplished.
San Andreas Fault

Rock Port, MO

#101910 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Since you are o into reality, give us the reality & facts of the Obama years as President...We are waiting...... economics? foreign affairs?? immigration??? we are waiting... How about scandals, now there you have something to run your mouth about. Most DO NOTHING President in American History, but really, what did we expect!
Obama Bitches

United States

#101911 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
That's why you can't argue with a conservative. They don't care about no stink'n facts. All they have is an opinion.
The facts are that the Liberal Demonrats are in control right now and the past 20 plus years.

The elitist Demonrats are a lot richer and the American middle class is a lot poorer.

Even Hillary admitted she was once poor,,,but not now!!!!
Obama Bitches

United States

#101912 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
That's why BUBBLES THE ST LOUIS RETARDED ANAL JIHADIST is mad these days. She knows her days of sitting on her fat, unemployed, meth smoking, govt. housing dwelling, cross dressing, welfare leeching days are numbered. She will either have to go to rehab and get cleaned up, then a mental health facility to get on some serious medication for her psychosis, and then find a job or the dumpster she uses for her anal jihad will become her permanent home. Same goes for her military hating, patriot loathing, America despising, worthless pedophile father, Yellow Mutt DumbAsShit.
Yah, these Obama Bitches are worried because their demon pimp Obama will soon no longer be there for them.

Awakening Americans will have Obama's powers stripped and eliminated.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101913 Jul 16, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, these Obama Bitches are worried because their demon pimp Obama will soon no longer be there for them.
Awakening Americans will have Obama's powers stripped and eliminated.
MAD Max ...What do the demons say when they visit you at night? Do they coach you on how to be a FAUX-News-worshipping teabagger?
Obama Bitches

United States

#101915 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
MAD Max ...What do the demons say when they visit you at night? Do they coach you on how to be a FAUX-News-worshipping teabagger?
At night the computer is shut off, so your demon Obama Bitch antics are ignored and I dream of a better America just around the corner with your Demonratic bas-turds being gone!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#101918 Jul 16, 2014
Hillary did'nt fail as Secretary Of State......that's silly....
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101919 Jul 16, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
At night the computer is shut off, so your demon Obama Bitch antics are ignored and I dream of a better America just around the corner with your Demonratic bas-turds being gone!
MAD Max ...Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," You must be practically invulnerable
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101920 Jul 16, 2014
San Andreas Fault wrote:
<quoted text> Since you are o into reality, give us the reality & facts of the Obama years as President...We are waiting...... economics? foreign affairs?? immigration??? we are waiting... How about scandals, now there you have something to run your mouth about. Most DO NOTHING President in American History, but really, what did we expect!
RockPusseeee... What's it like being a tea-bagging kook and getting up on the wrong side of history every morning?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#101921 Jul 16, 2014
MORE DISPLAYS OF DESPICABLE, DEPOLRABLE, DOWN RIGHT SCUM BEHAVIOR FROM THE AMERICA HATING, VETERAN DESPISING, PATRIOT LOATHING LEFT WING SCUMBAG ELEMENT OF YOUR SOCIETY....
There is nothing liberals hate more than an outspoken, confident, attractive conservative woman — it’s probably too emasculating for them — and Holly Fisher checked all of those boxes. So clearly, she had to not only be mocked herself, but have death threats wished upon her baby. But being that Fisher is a conservative and not a whiny liberal, she took it in stride.
In her Fox & Friends appearance, Holly Fisher comes across as a thoughtful, well-spoken woman, and not the hateful rube the left made her out to be. That should be the end of the “Jihad Barbie” smear.
Women are supposed to be abortion-obsessed liberals who care about nothing more than sex, subsidized birth control, and plentiful ways of murdering their unborn children, so women like Fisher who challenge that orthodoxy must be destroyed in their minds. It really just goes to show how weak liberals truly are, that they are so threatened by one conservative woman who is willing to proudly speak her mind.
SEE THE VIDEO AND PICTURE OF THIS TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT HERE: http://www.rightwingnews.com/liberals/militar...
I WOULD BET IT WAS YELLOW MUTT DUMBasSHIT THAT WAS ONE OF THE COWARDS THAT SENT HER HATEFUL COWARDLY CHICKENSHIT THREATS. OF COURSE HE WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT HERE, COWARDS HIDE, AND THEY TRY TO PRETNED THEY ARE INNOCENT. BUT ONE ONLY HAS TO LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS HE MAKES WHEN HE ATTACKS MY PATRIOTISM FOR NO OTHER REASON THEN HE HATES THAT I AM PROUD TO SHOW IT. OF COURSE HE DOES THAT BEHIND AN ANOYMOUS SCREEN NAME AS WELL. HE IS ADMITTED THAT HE IS OO SCARED TO COME ASK ME FACE TO FACE LIKE A MAN ABOUT WHAT MAKES ME A PATRIOT.
TYPICAL LIBERAL COWARD.
SHITville ...May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church.( the metal shed that passes for a "Tabernacle"/ chainsaw repair and beauty school)
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#101922 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
RockPusseeee... What's it like being a tea-bagging kook and getting up on the wrong side of history every morning?
Although you did not invent the catchy phrase,how can anyone wake up on the wrong side of history? History is any/every event from the past, whether it be a million years ago or a second ago. How can someone wake up on the wrong side or the right side of events which are soon history? You are derelict of any common sense or rational thought. Please, don't attempt to play "ball" when you have NO GAME........
Obama Bitches

United States

#101924 Jul 16, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hillary did'nt fail as Secretary Of State......that's silly....
You are a propagandist Obama Bitch.

Four dead Americans is a failure,

The cover-up was also a failure. Conveniently came out after the election.

"that's silly", you are an idiot to think of it as silly!!!! Think of it as criminal....
Obama Bitches

United States

#101925 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
SHITville ...May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church.( the metal shed that passes for a "Tabernacle"/ chainsaw repair and beauty school)
Now this is one nutty DNC Leftwing NUT Case Obama Bitch!
st charles

United States

#101926 Jul 16, 2014
I support NO pollutician as ALL are corrupt. And that is a fact. misspelled on purpose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) 9 hr Missing you 356
cricket wireless 17 hr guest 10
Severe Sunburn (Aug '09) 22 hr Hammy 17
Perfect bar Fri Aprilmay 4
Marlene McNatt Fri Guest 3 20
anc Fri Cocky 2
Looking for job to contract.. CONTRUCTION Fri Js ace skill 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance