Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#100729 Jun 16, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!!!
(Notice how Dawg completely avoided the entire subject of the post and made his usual "anti patriotism/anti America comments... he was too scared to take on the subject and instead had to rely on his wore out rinse and repeat sewer comments... typical Liberal coward)
I said, "Yes, that soldier earned the title of PATRIOT. He did not just anoint himself as one, like you do."

I am not "anti-patriot." I am against non-patriots claiming that they are patriots.
Innocent Bystander

Lexington, MO

#100730 Jun 16, 2014
Will you stupid people please STFU about your little back-and-forth cat-and-mouse BS and juvenile putdowns? There are just a few folks posting on here as though it is their private bathroom humor party and that extremely low-brow mentality, on a constant basis, is just pointing out how shameful you are.

#100731 Jun 16, 2014
Innocent Bystander wrote:
Will you stupid people please STFU about your little back-and-forth cat-and-mouse BS and juvenile putdowns? There are just a few folks posting on here as though it is their private bathroom humor party and that extremely low-brow mentality, on a constant basis, is just pointing out how shameful you are.
Wow! I wonder what that 4-letter acronym stands for, Mr. Private Bathroom Humor and Low-Brow Mentality?

If you hadn't been peeking in the window, you would never have been offended. Does this suggest a way to you that you can take action to avoid being offended again?
Palin Goes LIBERAL

Saint Louis, MO

#100732 Jun 16, 2014
This One Issue Is Driving Sarah Palin To 'Renounce' Her 'Republican Ties'

In response to recently leaked images of hundreds of undocumented, unaccompanied minors warehoused in crowded federal cells, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) threatened to “renounce" her "Republican ties" over the GOP's failure to prevent the growing humanitarian crisis.

"Finally, they have won me over. I actually agree with the liberals’ war whoop," Palin posted to her Facebook on Friday. "I, too, demand that this issue of young illegal aliens flooding across our border into horrendous conditions be taken care of. Now!"

Since Oct. 1, roughly 48,000 unaccompanied children have been captured crossing the border, a 92 increase from the same period last year. Overwhelmed by the number of young immigrants flooding the system, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security started flying undocumented immigrants to a warehouse in Nogales, Ariz. from the Rio Grande Valley in Texas in May.

"As a Christian I find it unforgivable to ignore this issue of overrunning border security into these conditions in southern states, and this one issue is just about driving me to renounce my Republican ties because, see, even leaders on the RIGHT side of the aisle haven’t exerted all Constitutional power to stop the madness," Palin wrote, citing unsanitary holding conditions and potential sexual exploitation as evidence of child abuse.

As of last week, the holding facility was housing 700 children and that figure was expected to double to around 1,400, bumping up against warehouse capacity. While a large number of these children were attempting to reunite with parents already in the U.S. illegally, many were also seeking to escape widespread crime and poverty across Central America.

Although Palin called herself a “bleeding-heart compassionate woman and mother,” she concluded that the “primary expenditure” that should be supplied to those suffering in this humanitarian crisis should be “jet fuel” back to their home countries.

WOW ...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Palin Goes LIBERAL

Saint Louis, MO

#100733 Jun 16, 2014
Well we ( Dems) don't want her and Al-Qaeda said no way, she's too radical. Anyone up for testing if life could exist on Mars...or maybe MittWitt's Mormon home world ...KOLOB???

maybe that is where Norton is of late...hmmmm?

#100734 Jun 16, 2014
Palin Goes LIBERAL wrote:
This One Issue Is Driving Sarah Palin To 'Renounce' Her 'Republican Ties'
In response to recently leaked images of hundreds of undocumented, unaccompanied minors warehoused in crowded federal cells, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) threatened to “renounce" her "Republican ties" over the GOP's failure to prevent the growing humanitarian crisis....
Although Palin called herself a “bleeding-heart compassionate woman and mother,” she concluded that the “primary expenditure” that should be supplied to those suffering in this humanitarian crisis should be “jet fuel” back to their home countries.
WOW ...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Sarah's comments initially sounded pretty good: Christian motherly concern for children living in extremely bad conditions.

She even threatened to leave the Republicans and join the liberals. with whom she now "actually agrees" on the subject of the overwhelming number of illegal immigrant children.

However, as she digs down into the last part of her comments, she reverts to form and says it is all President Obama's fault, and that everyone should use the ballot box to get rid of Obama's "deceptive ploys" and "orchestrated crises."

First she was bothered by the Republican lack of action, and then she turned right back around and said it is Obama's fault.(Doing a 180-degree turn when "crossing the road" is one of Sarah's shining talents -- ask the Alaskans whom she abandoned when she was governor.)

I thought for a minute there Sarah was sincere, but then she degenerated back down to a plaintive political plea to vote the Liberals (which she implies that she has become) OUT OF OFFICE.

If I am reading all this correctly ... from "Conservatives4Palin, " she is just trying to act concerned, and then does a 180 and shows that she is only interested in winning the next election.

Read it and judge for yourself:

http://conservatives4palin.com/2014/06/govern...
Palin Goes LIBERAL

Saint Louis, MO

#100738 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Dawg you have attacked everyone one here whose political opinions you don't agree with if they show patriotism, military service, or anything else relating. It is what Libturds like you do. It comes from your hatred for patriotism and for our vets. You CLAIM to be a Vet and you have not made one single post speaking out against Obama and his failure to fix the VA problem even though he was informed about it when he took office. You have failed to make one single post showing your anger at what has taken place at the VA. You have FAILED in every way possible to demonstrate you have any love for veterans. YOU are a coward, a liar, and an anti American, patriotism hating, lowlife scumbag Obama bitch. Nothing more, nothing less.
Oh My Lord ...SHITville I think if you could you would build an escalator and ride it right up up DAWGs Butt...you are one really screwed-up OWNED FREAK
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#100739 Jun 16, 2014
The whole purpose is to divert the attention of Americans of what is really happening around them.

Which is the evil destruction of America and its middle class to satisfy the narcissistic goals of self fulfillment for the liberal, criminal, communistic Demonratic party.

#100740 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>I will deny it because it is not my post. Your lameass "predication" shows that you know it was not me but are trying to make it appear that it is and that you are some sort of psychic. It's pathetic and sad and shows your desperation.
However, once again you are caught in another lie, and once again you provide the evidence you are lying. I see absolutely nothing in that post that says that person works there. You lied again, and you are busted again! ROFLMAO!! I highly doubt anyone would have challenged you to come to their employment so they can kick your azz. Get a clue moron.
That other registered name is one I used against someone that was cloning me on another thread a long time ago. I was using my old desktop PC to post that night and since it had been a long time since I had ben on this site with that computer I didn't check to see if it was logged into a name or not. Big deal. I haven't denied that was me. I haven't tried to pretend I was someone else replying to your post. So you can drop your paranoid conspiracy theory garbage. It was nothing more then a mistake. You know what a mistake is right? A mistake is what your ex wife realized she made when she married you. A mistake is when you nailed a $2 hoe behind a 7-11 dumpster and knocked her up and she gave birth tur retarded kid BUBBLES.. A mistake is when you joined the military and then realized you were too scared and got dishonorably discharged. A mistake is when you use a Canadian gas graph to try and prove what the cost was in the US when Bush left office. A mistake is what your mom realized she made when she didn't have you aborted. The point is, we all make mistakes.
ROFL! First you say you will deny it because it wasn't your post! THEN, you admit that it WAS your post! Ah, hahahahahahaha! You are SO fun!

That $2 transaction was 33 years ago, and she told me she was going to name the baby "Patriot"! REALLY!

#100741 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>That is the exact response I expected. It is how someone who is scared reacts. It is how children act when they misbehave someone says they are going to tell. And it how those obsessed with children and who molest them act.
You just can't help but prove you are the pedophile we all know you are.
And YOUR response is just exactly the same bloviation you always use when you don't have the courage to do something. Put in the call! NOW! Don't obfuscate or bloviate! Just DO IT!

#100742 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>Dawg you have attacked everyone one here whose political opinions you don't agree with if they show patriotism, military service, or anything else relating. It is what Libturds like you do. It comes from your hatred for patriotism and for our vets. You CLAIM to be a Vet and you have not made one single post speaking out against Obama and his failure to fix the VA problem even though he was informed about it when he took office. You have failed to make one single post showing your anger at what has taken place at the VA. You have FAILED in every way possible to demonstrate you have any love for veterans. YOU are a coward, a liar, and an anti American, patriotism hating, lowlife scumbag Obama bitch. Nothing more, nothing less.
You have not made ONE single post speaking out against the Tea Partiers and their foot-dragging to keep adequate funding from the Veterans Administration. NOT ONE POST! President Obama does not set the federal budget -- CONGRESS DOES!

You have not made ONE SINGLE POST showing your anger at what has taken place at the VA because your war-mongering party LOVES to start wars, but REFUSES to treat the veterans when they come back home.

YOU are a hypocrite. Pure and simple -- ESPECIALLY "simple"!
You are NO Patriot

Ballwin, MO

#100745 Jun 16, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear that you were using one of your aliases, when you told me you worked at the Independence VFW on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Of course, you will deny it, as usual.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sikeston-mo/T...
Sort of like your making a mistake the other day and using your "Hey Hugh Dumass" alias! You are easy to spot -- "Hugh" used your "Yip" statement!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sikeston-mo/T...
Dan was stoned again when he was posting and didn't have sense to see who he was logged in as. He cloned Hey You to harrass him and now he is lying like a scared ass punk. Prison was probably rough on Dan, once they found out what he did to little kids.
He is so stupid he doesn't remember we know Hey Hugh. We could probably find the old posts showing DAN the GUTLESS COWARD getting OWNED.
Palin Goes LIBERAL

Saint Louis, MO

#100749 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Why don't you name the bills, and show where in them there was funding for the VA, that the "Tea Partiers" have "foot-dragging to keep adequate funding from the Veterans Administration"? C'mon Dawg, name them and be specific. I can't speak out against what does not exist. Don't hide behind your coward excuses either like you ALWAYS DO. Only you could manage to find a way to blame the corruption, the lies, and the MURDER of our Vets that has gone on at the VA on the Tea Party. It really shows how STUPID and DESPERATE you really are.
I have made posts regarding it, and I have responded to posts. Unlike you though, I don't live on just this one thread. I post on others. So try again dipshit. You just lost yet again.
For someone who CLAIMS to be a VET you sure do hate vets and support those that are hurting them. You're nothing but a coward.
Oh My Lord... your are riding on the escalator up DAWGS butt....you're nothing but a delusional psychotic loser ...but your MELTDOWNS are really funny...hahahahaha

#100750 Jun 17, 2014
You are NO Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Dan was stoned again when he was posting and didn't have sense to see who he was logged in as. He cloned Hey You to harrass him and now he is lying like a scared ass punk. Prison was probably rough on Dan, once they found out what he did to little kids.
He is so stupid he doesn't remember we know Hey Hugh. We could probably find the old posts showing DAN the GUTLESS COWARD getting OWNED.
Agree. The real "Hey Hugh" was a good guy ... intelligent ... made good comments. He always wiped up on Dan, and I agree that Dan cloned "Hey Hugh" to harass him. It would take some searching, but I also agree that we could find the old posts showing Dan getting OWNED by the real "Hey Hugh."

#100751 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text> ... Lame comeback. You should be ashamed at how you treat your retarded kid BUBBLES the SHIT LOUIS RETARD. All he wants is for you love him for what he is... the product of a drug addict whore and a moron. Now step up, be a man (I know that is hard for you) and start being a father to him. Maybe he will quit acting like such an idiot.
Then again, maybe he wont, it does seem to be a family trait.
Look, "BUBBLES," your mother and I worked out an arrangement by which I paid for your food, clothing, and an education, although it looks like the education didn't work. I fear it is far too late for you and me to bond, so the probability that I can step up and straighten you out is very low.

It is possible that you will quit acting like an idiot, but you probably won't. Your mother was all messed up and that seems to be a trait of her family, and you are carrying along the family tradition.

#100752 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>Why don't you name the bills, and show where in them there was funding for the VA, that the "Tea Partiers" have "foot-dragging to keep adequate funding from the Veterans Administration"? C'mon Dawg, name them and be specific....
As you are fond of pointing out -- I am not your secretary.

#100755 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>Look, I understand, you are very embarrassed by your kid BIUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD and with your delusions you would like to pretend someone far more superior to both you and her is your actual kid, but that will never be. You need to just accept her for what she is, a retarded, inbred, cross dressing, meth addict. You both has some much in common it should be easy for you.
I can understand your embarrassment, "BUBBLES," but you must realize my embarrassment at your being the result of that $2 encounter 33 years ago with your mother. Perhaps you should not have brought up the subject.

Look, you really should get away from your constant knee-jerk reaction that: 1) you are superior, and 2) you are a patriot. The truth is obvious.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#100756 Jun 17, 2014
The whole purpose of these Obama propagandist bitches is to divert the attention of Americans of what is really happening around them.

Which is the evil destruction of America and its middle class to satisfy the narcissistic goals of self fulfillment for the liberal, criminal, communistic Demonratic party.
Tit Sucking Liberals

Ozark, MO

#100758 Jun 17, 2014
The Ticking Time Bomb of Illegal Immigrants & Obama’s Unquenchable Thirst for Tyranny
~ Since Obama’s questionable childhood, he’s been on a singular mission to destroy this once great nation and little, it seems, can distract him. And one of the fastest roads to serfdom is to flood this country with every illegal immigrant imaginable – the more dependent the better.
http://www.arizonadailyindependent.com/2014/0...

VALERIE JARRETT,POTUS’S HENCH WOMAN,COORDINATED ILLEGAL ALIEN DUMPING GROUND THROUGHOUT AMERICA! Commentary By Adina Kutnicki
http://adinakutnicki.com/2014/06/13/valerie-j...

Illegal Immigration and the Transformation of America
http://www.thetrumpet.com/trumpet_daily/1473/...

Democrats Care More About Illegal Aliens Than U.S. Citizens.
http://conservative50plus.com/blog/democrats-...

RUSH: All of these kids, these illegal alien children coming across the border, there was an assertion at WorldNetDaily.com . "An organization of former Border Patrol agents Wednesday charged that the federal government ... is deliberately arranging for a flood of immigrant children to arrive in America for political purposes.'This is not a humanitarian crisis. It is a predictable, orchestrated and contrived assault on the compassionate side of Americans by her political leaders that knowingly puts minor illegal alien children at risk for purely political purposes,' said the statement released by the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers."

Now, that's not hard to believe. When in the entire history of this country have thousands of children just suddenly decided on their own to walk hundreds of miles and cross several national borders to get to the United States?
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/06/13/...

THE TEA PARTY RESEARCH TEAM HAS DISCOVERED SHOCKING DOCUMENTS which incriminate and expose Obama’s plot to use illegal alien children as political pawns as a way to swamp the U.S. immigration system and set the stage for amnesty.

As far back as 2013, the Obama regime appears to have been plotting the overthrow of the US immigration system. Several concerned citizens have stepped forward with documents that not only appear to be accurate, but are disconcerting as well.
http://www.teaparty.org/breaking-obamas-plot-...

Former Border Patrol Agents: Illegal Immigration Crisis "Contrived”
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigrat...

DID FEMA ANTICIPATE IMMIGRATION CRISIS?
~ FEMA caught stockpiling clothes, housing, food, water and more for unknown emergency.
http://www.infowars.com/proof-obama-premedita...

Obama’s Manufactured Crisis at the Border
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/michael-cutl...
Tit Sucking Liberals

Ozark, MO

#100759 Jun 17, 2014
Dem: Illegals Should Have The Right To Vote
~ Of course.... thay's why you are shipping them in!

http://patriotupdate.com/2014/06/new-york-dem...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police 59 min guest 9
Local Contractors Thu Guest 10
Kristen Wright Jun 23 been there 11
thief Jun 23 hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
Military Convoys Jun 21 Evan 4
divorce attorney Jun 21 guest 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages