Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#100704 Jun 16, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for underpaying their employees and withholding all benefits, the Walton family wouldn't be billionaires at all.
Or Hillary, Or Reid, Or Obama, Or McCaskill, Or Gore, Or Clinton, Or Soros, Oh wait, none of these people ever produced anything like jobs......

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#100705 Jun 16, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-American terrorists get the very best and middle class America gets the shaft!
You have been envious of others all your life. Poor "Max." I would like to see you try to live the "very best" life of a Taliban terrorist for one day. You always see everyone else living in luxury because your own life is so terrible.

Your life has to be very sorry for you to envy the lives of Taliban terrorists.

#100706 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
And you have not earned the right to address him as an anti-American Obama's bitch!!!
Clueless as usual, "Max." I didn't. Of course, you didn't read my comment, did you?

#100707 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>What's the matter???
Your gayness getting old and uninteresting?
Or your afraid of a total commie state and the government will kill you!!!!
Me? Gay? Tell us about YOUR "gayness," Max. How long have you been married? Have a girlfriend?

ROFL! First it was Muslims killing gays, and now it is commies! Do get a clue, Max.

#100708 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Or Hillary, Or Reid, Or Obama, Or McCaskill, Or Gore, Or Clinton, Or Soros, Oh wait, none of these people ever produced anything like jobs......
How many jobs did you ever produce, Max?(Not counting the guards who watched over you in prison.)
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#100709 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You have been envious of others all your life. Poor "Max." I would like to see you try to live the "very best" life of a Taliban terrorist for one day. You always see everyone else living in luxury because your own life is so terrible.
Your life has to be very sorry for you to envy the lives of Taliban terrorists.
BOOM...you hit MAX-ipad the Topix Pusseee right upside his pointy head... EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

Game Point
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#100710 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Me? Gay? Tell us about YOUR "gayness," Max. How long have you been married? Have a girlfriend?
ROFL! First it was Muslims killing gays, and now it is commies! Do get a clue, Max.

Not to mention MAX-ipad's OklaHOMO Tea Party...that wants to STONE GAYS.... go figure?

the reason the Tea Party has so much trouble with Sharia Law...
IT'S NOT EXTREME ENOUGH FOR THEM

Since: Feb 07

Village of Claycomo, MO

#100711 Jun 16, 2014
I would support a person with the ethics and morals of Phil Robertson.
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#100717 Jun 16, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't work at the VFW and never said I did. Kind of a stupid thing to make up and lie about Dawg. Your desperation is becoming very sad.
since you are on Topix 24/7 the real truth is SHITville you don't work at anything and never did
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#100718 Jun 16, 2014
Bill Clinton most admired president of the last 25 years, poll finds

Asked which president they admired most, 42 percent named the 42nd president
Who's the most admired American president of the last 25 years?

According to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Annenberg Survey, that would be Bill Clinton.

Asked which U.S. president of the past 25 years they admired most, 42 percent named the 42nd president — more than twice the percentage of any other president.

The other three received roughly the same amount of admirers: President Barack Obama (18 percent), President George W. Bush (17 percent) and President George H. W. Bush (16 percent).

The poll of 1,238 adults was conducted June 2-8 — about a week before the elder Bush made headlines for celebrating his 90th birthday with a skydive.

The admiration for Clinton, the pollsters noted, underscores "how much he has done to burnish his profile" since leaving the White House in 2001.

But Clinton, who has done extensive philanthropic work through his Clinton Global Initiative, was already admired by many when he left office.

His approval rating at the end of his second term was 66 percent — the highest of any of the four presidents who've served in last quarter-century. George W. Bush's approval rating was 34 percent when he left the office in 2001, and George H. W. Bush had a 56 percent approval rating in 1993.

According to a Gallup taken in early June, President Obama's approval rating was 44 percent.
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#100719 Jun 16, 2014
Raul Labrador Adjourns Idaho GOP Meeting As Party Hits 'Rock Bottom'

The Idaho Republican running for House majority leader had to adjourn the state GOP convention on Saturday without accomplishing much of anything, after infighting brought the meeting to a total standstill.

Idaho Republicans met for a three-day convention starting on Thursday, with the goal of passing several amendments to the party's platform and electing a new party chair. But the event became a battle between the tea party and its foes, as the far right aimed to make up for the beating they took in the state's May 20 primary election by removing contentiously elected delegates. Those delegates accused tea partiers of attempting to work the system to ensure a tea partier became the new state GOP chair.

By Saturday, all 15 delegates from Bannock County were successfully unseated, while attempts to unseat delegates from Ada and Twin Falls counties were in the works. Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho), the convention chairman, ended up bringing the meeting to an end before delegates could elect a new state party chair or vote on any party platform amendments, as they had set out to do.

“This is as low as the party can go,” said Labrador, according to the AP.“We have hit bottom. I think the party has no choice but to go up from here.”

The turmoil doesn't bode well for Labrador, who announced his intent to run for House majority leader last week.

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) suffered a stunning primary loss and will step down from the leadership role. Labrador on Friday joined the race to succeed Cantor, saying he hopes to create "a leadership team that can bring the Republican conference together" as majority leader.

Labrador has billed himself as the candidate who can facilitate unity between House leaders and the tea party, but he faces long odds against House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), who started rounding up support among republicans last Wednesday.

“There’s always been disagreement on platforms and things like that, but to go to the level they went to this time to disqualify people,” state Sen. Chuck Winder said of the Idaho state Republican convention, according to The Spokesman-Review.“People that have been around a long time don’t remember anything like this.”
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#100720 Jun 16, 2014
Raul Labrador is incorrect.

The GOP can, and likely will, go much lower.
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#100721 Jun 16, 2014
JOKE OF THE DAY

"The Idaho Republican running for House majority leader had to adjourn the state GOP convention on Saturday without accomplishing much of anything, after infighting brought the meeting to a total standstill."

But Reince Priebus said the party isn't divided. Oh well, they did manage to get nothing accomplished... And that is something for the party of No and Nothing.

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha ,ha, ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#100722 Jun 16, 2014
GOP vs GOP wrote:
According to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Annenberg Survey, that would be Bill Clinton.
Asked which U.S. president of the past 25 years they admired most, 42 percent named the 42nd president — more than twice the percentage of any other president.
The other three received roughly the same amount of admirers: President Barack Obama (18 percent), President George W. Bush (17 percent) and President George H. W. Bush (16 percent).
The poll of 1,238 adults was conducted June 2-8 — about a week before the elder Bush made headlines for celebrating his 90th birthday with a skydive.
The admiration for Clinton, the pollsters noted, underscores "how much he has done to burnish his profile" since leaving the White House in 2001.
But Clinton, who has done extensive philanthropic work through his Clinton Global Initiative, was already admired by many when he left office.
His approval rating at the end of his second term was 66 percent — the highest of any of the four presidents who've served in last quarter-century. George W. Bush's approval rating was 34 percent when he left the office in 2001, and George H. W. Bush had a 56 percent approval rating in 1993.
According to a Gallup taken in early June, President Obama's approval rating was 44 percent.
Yah, Clinton riding off of 12 years of Reagan-Bush.

Now/Today we are 20 years of Clinton-Squishy Bush run by Pelozie, Reid, Barney Frank-Obama.

Anyone approving of anything today is a moron!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#100723 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
How many jobs did you ever produce, Max?(Not counting the guards who watched over you in prison.)
Oh so there is hope that these commie criminal Demonratic bas-turds will go to jail,,,Or Hillary, Or Reid, Or Obama, Or McCaskill, Or Gore, Or Clinton, Or Soros, Oh wait, none of these people ever produced anything like jobs...... but future prison jobs?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#100724 Jun 16, 2014
GOP vs GOP wrote:
Funny, Middle class decline is all we had for the last 25 years you stupid moron.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#100725 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Go give Puttin a kiss on his pecker you freak.

#100726 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>I don't work at the VFW and never said I did. Kind of a stupid thing to make up and lie about Dawg. Your desperation is becoming very sad.
It's clear that you were using one of your aliases, when you told me you worked at the Independence VFW on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Of course, you will deny it, as usual.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sikeston-mo/T...

Sort of like your making a mistake the other day and using your "Hey Hugh Dumass" alias! You are easy to spot -- "Hugh" used your "Yip" statement!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sikeston-mo/T...

#100727 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>Maybe it is time to report you to law enforcement. You are becoming very sick in posting your pedophile fantasies on here. It is easy to see why your wife left you.
Please. I welcome your reporting me to law enforcement. I BEG you to do it! Let's see how THIS will turn out.

#100728 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>YAWN!!!
(Notice how Dawg completely avoided the entire subject of the post and made his usual "anti patriotism/anti America comments... he was too scared to take on the subject and instead had to rely on his wore out rinse and repeat sewer comments... typical Liberal coward)
Just report me to law enforcement, typical blowhard. Make sure you tell law enforcement your relationship with your girlfriend's daughter while you are at it, because if you don't -- I will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 foot Tranny 20 hr Dnre 24
Legalizing atv's/utv/side by sides in the count... (Apr '12) Tue guest 24
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Jun 28 Jennifer_0313 423
police Jun 27 I agree 14
Military Convoys Jun 26 Fu Ck Em 5
Landlord Rick Brandon Jun 26 Evan 2
Local Contractors Jun 23 Guest 10

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages