Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99731 May 18, 2014
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anyone your dumbass doesn't think is Dan? Dan kicked your ass so bad you can't stop thinking about him and having your gay fantasies that everyone is him.
YOU ARE ONE DAN OWNED BITCH!!
ROFLMAO!!
STFU...DAN ...Nobody cares what you think..why?

Because... you're an OWNED bitch on a leash.

ROLMFAO

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99732 May 18, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... We need a Republican House, Congress, and White House to get this country going....
... to total devastation!

#99733 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
Is a "dick-traitor" a convict like you who keeps changing roommates in prison?
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99734 May 18, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>What you classify as a "TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT" doesn't mean shit either you gutless wonder. I live in KC, name the time and place. I would like to see what a kind of a chicken shit threatens an 80 year old veteran. You never served this country a day in your pathetic life. Your threats of a former veteran shows the contempt you have for all veterans.
Excellent ASS-BASHING Post .... GAME POINT

#99735 May 18, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, if you want a good laugh this fine morning Google"kitty litter Max Weller". I think it will be worth your time.
Amazing!

Strange that "Max" does not work, never had a job, lives on SSI welfare, and complains about Democrats not taking good care of him.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99736 May 18, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree...only a inbred MORON would want the Republicans back in power...well that sums MAD Max up ..huh?

#99737 May 18, 2014
UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>Was I talking to you? No, so shut up and mind your own business.
If you think Obama can see dead people then you are even dumber then I thought. Now butt out. When I want to hear from as/shole I will fart.
I bet you hear from yourself often!_8-)
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99738 May 18, 2014
UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No, so shut up and mind your own business.
If you think Obama can see dead people then you are even dumber then I thought. Now butt out. When I want to hear from as/shole I will fart.
Do you have any idea how STUPID you are...I doubt that you are even let out in public..since you must be using the computers at the State Hospital...were you are institutionalised?

you must be excited...since it's almost jello and lights out time...LOL
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99739 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You are as obsessed with this Max person as BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD is with Dan. You both are pathetic and sad. Get a life or better yet get some professional help, preferably the inpatient type.
Seeing "Bubbles" again????

Well that's because you're getting your ass drained after a hard week of working the truck stops on 1-70. LOL

Your ass is cheap...that why... EVERYONE HERE ON TOPIX OWNS IT!!!!

ROLMFAO

#99740 May 18, 2014
<quoted text> ... So I'll tell you the same thing I told that coward Yellow Mutt, you want to know something personal about me come to KC and ask me face to face like a man.,,,
ROFL! This from a coward in Wessington Springs, South Dakota!_8-)
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99741 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>
I never said what I classify as one. You did, so stop whining like a bitch.
Threatened an 80 year old veteran? ROFLMAO!! If you are referring to Yellow Mutt, first of all he is no veteran, and second I never threatened him. Even if he actually is both 80 and a veteran (which I doubt both) being a veteran does not give you a pass to act like an a**hole nor does it give you a pass on a deserved a** kicking. In addition kicking someone who served a** does not make you hate veterans unless you are doing it because they are a veteran. So shove your bullshit where you wish Dawgs c**k was. Just because you are in love with him and use a screen name to show it doesn't make any of his bullshit true.
Time and place, no problem. I leave out of town first thing in the morning and will be back Thursday afternoon sometime. So, Thursday night, 7 PM, parking lot at the closed Best Buy across from Metro North Mall on Barry Rd. There should be no other cars parked there so it shouldn't be hard to find me. Just in case, I will be standing outside of mine. Now show up pu**y but I doubt you will. You're just another keyboard tough guy.
Metro Mall ... well we always knew you were in the LOW RENT part of KC...hahahahaha
THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT

Chicago, IL

#99742 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I never said what I classify as one. You did, so stop whining like a bitch.
Threatened an 80 year old veteran? ROFLMAO!! If you are referring to Yellow Mutt, first of all he is no veteran, and second I never threatened him. Even if he actually is both 80 and a veteran (which I doubt both) being a veteran does not give you a pass to act like an a**hole nor does it give you a pass on a deserved a** kicking. In addition kicking someone who served a** does not make you hate veterans unless you are doing it because they are a veteran. So shove your bullshit where you wish Dawgs c**k was. Just because you are in love with him and use a screen name to show it doesn't make any of his bullshit true.
Time and place, no problem. I leave out of town first thing in the morning and will be back Thursday afternoon sometime. So, Thursday night, 7 PM, parking lot at the closed Best Buy across from Metro North Mall on Barry Rd. There should be hard to find me. Just in case, I will be standing outside of mine. Now show up pu**y but I doubt you will. You're just another keyboard tough guy.
the above post is a very good example of when a immature loser has been pushed to the point of having an emotional MELTDOWN. his problem is that his ass is connected to his brains. Ths condition is commonly known as SHIT FOR BRAINS
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99743 May 19, 2014
MO REPUBLICANISTAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree...only a inbred MORON would want the Republicans back in power...well that sums MAD Max up ..huh?
Only morons would keep the same old same old Demonrats in power.

They do not work for the people, they work only to satisfy their narcissistic and self rewarding agendas.

Time for real change, Vote Republican 2014 & 2016!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99744 May 19, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"... to total devastation!" That explains your Liberal Demonrat agenda!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99745 May 19, 2014
Red white blue wrote:
It's time to take America Back
Yah, take that you Commie, Liberal, Demonratic bas-turds!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99746 May 19, 2014
MO REPUBLICANISTAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Metro Mall ... well we always knew you were in the LOW RENT part of KC...hahahahaha
Only a crooked, lying, predator criminal voter fraud liberal Demonrat would know where his " LOW RENT part of KC" would be.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99747 May 19, 2014
THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> the above post is a very good example of when a immature loser has been pushed to the point of having an emotional MELTDOWN. his problem is that his ass is connected to his brains. Ths condition is commonly known as SHIT FOR BRAINS
The Commie Liberal left Demonrats know they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy, foreign policy and how or why their narcissism is destroying the country and the American middle class.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99748 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Only a crooked, lying, predator criminal voter fraud liberal Demonrat would know where his " LOW RENT part of KC" would be.....
Funny isn't it , but that is where DAN in Smithville aka Trailer Lake shops-trolls ...for 13 year old boys.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN

#99749 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>"... to total devastation!" That explains your Liberal Demonrat agenda!
No, I was describing Republicans ... "Tea Partiers" in particular.

#99750 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>The Commie Liberal left Demonrats know they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy, foreign policy and how or why their narcissism is destroying the country and the American middle class.
"Max," have you been over in Mississippi taking photos? If not, you are probably in the same "Tea Partier" group with this guy:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/missi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flakka is the new bath salt 6 hr Jayjay 6
Vote Trump 8 hr Sean D 16
looking for ... 10 hr knight in shutty ... 8
fighting 12 hr Mother 9
New school year 13 hr school 9
police 13 hr guest 2
deanna mccaig 19 hr Sparkle 3

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance