Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
AMERICAN PATRIOT

Richmond, TX

#99409 May 10, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>My back is not yellow and you are not a patriot.

=> TRUE patriots do not have to advertise it. <=
As big of a gutless coward as you are you are probably yellow from head to toe.
AMERICAN PATRIOT

Richmond, TX

#99410 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>Look, "BONZO," the sequestration made cuts in government funding of around 7%, more or less "across the board."

ROFL! FOX NEWS SAYS ONE GUY ... 1 GUY ... LAID OFF! AH, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Such a lie! And you dipstick "Tea Partiers" once more fall for more of the lies from Fox News! Clueless!

I have personal friends who essentially were forced to take a cut in their retirement pay and to take an "early out." That may not be a "layoff," but it is pretty close. They are no longer in the job force.

It is also clear that reductions in defense contracts, construction of missiles and ships for example, resulted in job losses in the civilian sector. These are not "government layoffs," but they amount to losses in jobs throughout the nation.

The CBO estimated that the 2013 job growth would be lowered by 0.6%. A reduction in "job growth" may not be equal to a "layoff," but it certainly means that a lot of workers would not find jobs. The CBO estimated that 750,000 jobs would be adversely affected.

AND SOME DIPSTICK FOX NEWS WRITER SAYS HE FOUND ONE GUY LAID OFF!
Hey dumbass, that was a report by the Government Accountability Office. Of course you can't argue with it so you make your usual stupid comment about the story being from Fox News. Well guess what dumbass, it's been reported by all major media. Get a clue you gutless coward moron.

You have friends? HAHAHHAHA!! Now that's funny! Your psychiatrist, parole officer, and welfare councilor do not qualify as your friends.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99411 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
My back is not yellow and you are not a patriot.
=> TRUE patriots do not have to advertise it. <=
You stupid arrogant criminal liberal Demonratic bas-turds, your days are numbered,,,,,

America is awakening!

On Friday, in an interview with MSNBC’s Toure, Martin Luther King III, the eldest son of the famed civil rights icon, stunned MSNBC’s go-to race-baiter when he noted not only had Democrats not done enough to warrant to support of the black community, but that it is important that blacks be “engaged with the Tea Party.”

When Toure asked if the Democrats had done enough to merit the black community’s support, King replied,“I would have to say that the party does not do enough.”

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99412 May 10, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass, that was a report by the Government Accountability Office. Of course you can't argue with it so you make your usual stupid comment about the story being from Fox News. Well guess what dumbass, it's been reported by all major media. Get a clue you gutless coward moron....
Get a clue yourself, self-anointed "patriot." WND is not "major media."

You consider yourself a brave "patriot"? So show us the link to the Government Accountability Office saying ONLY ONE GUY WAS LAID OFF!

Take your time. You will need forever to answer this one ... just like you will need forever to tell us why you qualify as a "patriot."

#99413 May 10, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... On Friday, in an interview with MSNBC’s Toure, Martin Luther King III, the eldest son of the famed civil rights icon, stunned MSNBC’s go-to race-baiter when he noted not only had Democrats not done enough to warrant to support of the black community, but that it is important that blacks be “engaged with the Tea Party.”
When Toure asked if the Democrats had done enough to merit the black community’s support, King replied,“I would have to say that the party does not do enough.”
I am surprised you apparently also think that the Democrat Party does not do enough for blacks.

You will probably not be surprised that I think that the Republican Party does not do enough for blacks.(Or whites, for that matter. The only apparent goal of the "Tea Partier" US House seems to be to keep the economy down where Bush43 took it.)

As reported by "theblaze," MLK III said blacks are not a “monolithic people” and they should feel free to be Democrats, Republicans or independents. He further added, it’s important that blacks “be engaged with the Tea Party” as well.

“Why would it be important for us to be engaged with the tea party?” Toure replied, with a look of total confusion on his face.

King replied,“Because the only way you change is that you have to be at least communicating. If there’s no communication, then you can’t just let someone have an agenda.” King also explained that his father, Martin Luther King Jr., would often meet with whites who were against equal rights for blacks to make sure there was a dialogue.

Hey, "Max": "dialogue" does not mean "engaged," as in "engaged to be married." You probably think that the US should not have "dialogue" through diplomatic relations with other nations.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/09/ml...
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99414 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>Get a clue yourself, self-anointed "patriot." WND is not "major media."

You consider yourself a brave "patriot"? So show us the link to the Government Accountability Office saying ONLY ONE GUY WAS LAID OFF!

Take your time. You will need forever to answer this one ... just like you will need forever to tell us why you qualify as a "patriot."
Are you too stupid to find it yourself?

Ya, I guess you are.

Give it a try, or keep acting like a clueless moron. Your choice. I'm not your secretary.

One job loss. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Obama has mud on his face again.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99415 May 10, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too stupid to find it yourself?
Ya, I guess you are.
Give it a try, or keep acting like a clueless moron. Your choice. I'm not your secretary.
Good god you are one stupid retard.
Do you even realize how incredibly ignorant you are?

If you want a good cumback ..go .wipe it off your face bitch

#99416 May 10, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too stupid to find it yourself?
Ya, I guess you are.
I find it amusing that you say I am too stupid to find the article by myself, when you brought up the subject, yet YOU cannot find it!

Maybe you just dreamed it up? You often do that. No proof. No supporting articles. Just your fantasies.

=> TRUE patriots do not have to say so. <=
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99417 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
I am surprised you apparently also think that the Democrat Party does not do enough for blacks.
You will probably not be surprised that I think that the Republican Party does not do enough for blacks.(Or whites, for that matter. The only apparent goal of the "Tea Partier" US House seems to be to keep the economy down where Bush43 took it.)
As reported by "theblaze," MLK III said blacks are not a “monolithic people” and they should feel free to be Democrats, Republicans or independents. He further added, it’s important that blacks “be engaged with the Tea Party” as well.
“Why would it be important for us to be engaged with the tea party?” Toure replied, with a look of total confusion on his face.
King replied,“Because the only way you change is that you have to be at least communicating. If there’s no communication, then you can’t just let someone have an agenda.” King also explained that his father, Martin Luther King Jr., would often meet with whites who were against equal rights for blacks to make sure there was a dialogue.
Hey, "Max": "dialogue" does not mean "engaged," as in "engaged to be married." You probably think that the US should not have "dialogue" through diplomatic relations with other nations.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/09/ml...
The Crooked, lying, criminal liberal Demonrats are busy taking care of themselves lining their pockets with tax payer money and printing whatever the taxes doesn't cover.

They are so arrogant about with it that it has become so obvious that they slap you in the face with it.

The only reason they get away with it is because they control the Justice Department, but that too will change.

But you must vote Republican for the House, Senate, and White House in 2014 & 2016 to get our country back to prosperity and growth for the middle class and seek real justice against the liberal Demonratic thieves.and liars.

#99418 May 10, 2014
<quoted text> ... But you must vote Republican for the House, Senate, and White House in 2014 & 2016 to get our country back to prosperity and growth for the middle class and seek real justice against the liberal Demonratic thieves.and liars.
I tried voting Republican a few times. Bush43 showed me that would not work.

If you want prosperity, throw the "Tea Partiers" out of the US House and get some good Democrats back into office to replace those lazy bums. Those "Partiers" think they are on government welfare, and don't work a lick.
Hartz

Ridgedale, MO

#99419 May 10, 2014
I see you still got them fleas, Dawg!

#99420 May 10, 2014
Hartz wrote:
I see you still got them fleas, Dawg!
That's how I tune my ukulele.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#99421 May 10, 2014
CB IS A DUMBASS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to both wearing panties and thinking about anonymous guys on the internet wearing panties. We are finding out way to much about you. CB must stand for Crossdressing Bitch.
Don't you ever get tired of being caught in a lie and then you when revert back to your gay want and wishes?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#99422 May 10, 2014
CB IS A DUMBASS wrote:
<quoted text>
So If he is a freeloader for owing a million what does that make Al Sharpton who owes 2 million? Oh that's right, he gets a fundraiser dinner with the President and Bundy gets 200 armed federal agents surrounding his home.
More of your pathetic whining and crying about Bush. Good god you little crybaby, STFU and come join the world in 2014. 2001 is 13 years ago and has nothing to do with what happened in 2012.
Besides, if Clinton hadn't been too busy getting his knob slobbed by a fat intern he wouldn't have waited 10 days to lob a few missiles into a place where Bin Laden had been 10 days earlier. 9/11 would have never happened.
So get over it man. Clinton f'ed up, Bush f'ed up, just about every President since Truman when he A Bombed hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children has f'ed up. So quit bitching about past Presidents. Right now the current one is an incompetent fool and a HUGE liar. Deal with it asswipe.
You do realize {most likely not} that your man bush stated on a taped interview there would be no American casulaties in the Iraq War.

Or when your favorite president {bushy} struted out with the " MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" banner?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99423 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
I tried voting Republican a few times. Bush43 showed me that would not work.
If you want prosperity, throw the "Tea Partiers" out of the US House and get some good Democrats back into office to replace those lazy bums. Those "Partiers" think they are on government welfare, and don't work a lick.
One thing the Tea Party is not, is lazy...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Both Bushes were squishy, that is why the 1st one only had one term after giving in to Demonrats. The 2nd was a vote against Gore.

But then if Gore were president, then Obama wouldn't be president today. The criminal arrogance of Gore would have been the same as Obama today and we would probably have a strong Republican in the White House today.

But lessons be learned by the people and they are speaking out. We will see more in 2014 & 2016.
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99424 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>I find it amusing that you say I am too stupid to find the article by myself, when you brought up the subject, yet YOU cannot find it!

Maybe you just dreamed it up? You often do that. No proof. No supporting articles. Just your fantasies.

=> TRUE patriots do not have to say so. <=
I did not bring up the subject. I laughed at your stupid reply regarding it. I already have read it and a couple others regarding it. It's not my job to help your dumbass. But I am glad you can admit that you are too stupid to find it on your own.

TRUE PATRIOTS ARE PROUD TO SAY IT! PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICA LIKE YOU HAVE TO TRY AND SHAME PEOPLE FOR DOING IT.

AS ALWAYS... YOU FAIL!!
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99425 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>I tried voting Republican a few times. Bush43 showed me that would not work.

You tried eh? Well I can understand why you couldn't. There is a minimum IQ to do it. Unfortunately for you, you are way, waaaaaaaaaay, below it. But you do qualify to be a dumbass Liberal.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99427 May 10, 2014
AMERICAN PARROT wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not bring up the subject. You laughed at my stupid reply regarding it..
AS ALWAYS... I FAIL!!
AMERICAN PARROT I Agree!!!!

#99428 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
One thing the Tea Party is not, is lazy...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ...
The "Tea Partiers" in the US House ARE LAZY!

Instead of working to strengthen the economy and bring more jobs to American workers, they sit on their duffs and take 52 meaningless impotent votes to "repeal Obamacare." How much more stupid and lazy can they get?

Those guys are on "government welfare." They should get out and get jobs they can actually DO!

#99429 May 10, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not bring up the subject. I laughed at your stupid reply regarding it. I already have read it and a couple others regarding it. It's not my job to help your dumbass. But I am glad you can admit that you are too stupid to find it on your own.
TRUE PATRIOTS ARE PROUD TO SAY IT! PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICA LIKE YOU HAVE TO TRY AND SHAME PEOPLE FOR DOING IT.
AS ALWAYS... YOU FAIL!!
I am a patriot, and patriotic, but I don't have to always be telling people about it.

To date, you have been totally unable to tell us ANYTHING which you have done to show any smidgen of being a patriot.

=> TRUE patriots do not have to advertise. <=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twister's Cafe 2 hr bsmo 15
charles oliver/club envy 4 hr Get over it 17
City Council Meeting 21 hr Guess who 68
wondering Feb 24 concered 1
was there a thread about Brad Clark? Feb 24 sure thing 9
David lacey Feb 24 Curious 1
brianna vanvickle (Oct '14) Feb 24 Jessica 4

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance